Author Topic: New policy  (Read 12824 times)

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
Re: New policy
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 01:13:48 am »
We also made exceptions, like Steven_Seagal, Biohazard, Style, TreePuncher, DrPepper, Captain_Mani, Ethylene, Jama4, Boscow.

Boscow ? he is active in forums n ingame too O.o
saw him ingame last night and he's on forums

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 06:46:09 am »
ok this means that if guys dont inform and stay inactive for a month or a two will be kicked?

By:[RD]Vishwas

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 12:16:25 pm »
[RD]Misunderstood    - Not found
[RD]Smoking_Kills     - Not found
[RD]Frost                  - Today
[RD]P4rty                  - July 07, 2014, 06:08:29 pm
[RD]Smile                 - February 23, 2014, 06:10:04 am
[RD]Joza_Elekticar     - December 26, 2013, 03:48:56 am
[RD]Duda                  - September 27, 2014, 12:27:53 am
[RD]Nyashki               - November 30, 2013, 10:49:21 pm
[RD]KnuckleZ             - February 23, 2014, 06:10:04 am

They are gone and thats pretty obvious. 1 month time is enough, you can't even visit the forum once a month? seriously you don't even need a desktop/laptop for that.

If they do return and stay active, they are welcome to reapply and in most cases should be able to get in (*cough* unless sjbonilla ghost attacked them)

ok this means that if guys dont inform and stay inactive for a month or a two will be kicked?
Yes, plus if people inform us that they are going for picnic and disappear for a year or more without a single forum visit, then thats pretty much the same thing. Isn't it?

PS: Boscow is in-game right now, he is certainly active.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 12:19:12 pm by Prashank »

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 03:15:45 pm »
We also made exceptions, like Steven_Seagal, Biohazard, Style, TreePuncher, DrPepper, Captain_Mani, Ethylene, Jama4, Boscow.
Dr.Pepper and captain_mani are also below the Rubber Duck rank. Why are they getting an exception? They should be treated equally! No hard feelings to both of you :/

Epps

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 04:03:21 pm »
Dr.Pepper and captain_mani are also below the Rubber Duck rank. Why are they getting an exception? They should be treated equally! No hard feelings to both of you :/
mani's told us that he's away from ptp. drpepper still pops in unlike you

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 05:34:42 pm »
mani's told us that he's away from ptp. drpepper still pops in unlike you
Mani didn't tell us he's aways from ptp, he told us he's leaving samp, just like Duda did.

Duda got kicked, mani didn't.
Just so you know, I'm not trying to get mani kicked. I just disagree with this policy.

Epps

Offline ~ JawaD! ~

• Rubber Duck
  • I like designing, video games & science
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 05:49:30 pm »
They are gone and thats pretty obvious. 1 month time is enough, you can't even visit the forum once a month? seriously you don't even need a desktop/laptop for that.

I can't agree with this since I'm of the opinion that 1 month time is too short. Things could happen uninformed, for instance, I'm on a limited plan and I simply can't expect when I'll run out of data, and if I do, I'd simply not be able to recharge it so soon (happened in the past, I had to disappear without any notice for around 1 and a half months). And I could've have informed any of you because I had no connection, nor could I go to a cafe due to some reasons.

I suggest to increase the time to at least 2 months or more, that's all I've got against this policy.

Offline LeatherFace

• Duck
  • 420 - 24/7
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 07:17:38 pm »
Nah , i dont know , i dont like it :o The problem is not solved if they are kicked for a month or year , that doesnt matter , they are still ducks , Kick wont do anything.So this policy is bad , they can play whenever they want , they dont need kick guys , come on  :facepalm

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 07:26:23 pm »
Nah , i dont know , i dont like it :o The problem is not solved if they are kicked for a month or year , that doesnt matter , they are still ducks , Kick wont do anything.So this policy is bad , they can play whenever they want , they dont need kick guys , come on  :facepalm

Make some sense

Offline yobe

• Rubber Duck
  • <3 My Ducks <3
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2014, 03:54:59 am »
i might not have much say in this but I disagree with this policy. we should have a thing that shows when a person was last in game. also, I see duda from time to time and anyways, if they arnt on fourms to see they were kicked, then their names probley wont change.
Cool story babe. Now make me a sandwhich!

Offline Frost

• Duck
  • ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2014, 09:54:51 am »
Guys I am again sorry for my inactivity but my ingame name is still [RD]Frost :s

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2014, 09:56:39 am »
Guys I am again sorry for my inactivity but my ingame name is still [RD]Frost :s

keep it

Offline Schatzee

• Rubber Duck
  • Love never felt so good~
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2014, 06:57:50 pm »
I can't agree with this since I'm of the opinion that 1 month time is too short. Things could happen uninformed, for instance, I'm on a limited plan and I simply can't expect when I'll run out of data, and if I do, I'd simply not be able to recharge it so soon (happened in the past, I had to disappear without any notice for around 1 and a half months). And I could've have informed any of you because I had no connection, nor could I go to a cafe due to some reasons.

I suggest to increase the time to at least 2 months or more, that's all I've got against this policy.

Yes! I agree with JawaD.. Increase the time pleasee~

Offline Djan_tinaya

• Rubber Duck
  • I am The Duckies only Boscow.. :D
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2014, 12:17:32 pm »
and by inactive you mean ingame?
i can't be active all the time ingame, but in forums i'll be OL. :D

†BoScOw†

Offline Schatzee

• Rubber Duck
  • Love never felt so good~
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2014, 02:33:03 pm »
and by inactive you mean ingame?
i can't be active all the time ingame, but in forums i'll be OL. :D

i think it's okay at least if you could active in Forum ;)