Author Topic: Clan decision on Matt  (Read 7866 times)

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
Re: Clan decision on Matt
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2015, 02:26:06 pm »
About restoring yo stats - wont happen as we don't care about your stats or be it any member's stats, we won't be messing around with DB & we are happy with the present setup.Hope you don't annoy about it now & as for removing Tag - {if you chose not to drop the tag} i wont bug lev 5's , instead i will make a Post in PTP about your tag & everyone will laugh on a racist guy  .

About the old forums you could go n delete stuff or remove icebreaker there too - why should we trust you anyways ?

About PTP : what makes you think that I care about "stoners" or what opinion tenshi has on me , I will always stand up for the right cause  O:-) Go make a poll in PTP & see who is popular admin there - all i care is "what all members think about me" i don't give a shit for some punks or what tenshi thinks about me. Im more experienced than you so keep that advice for yourself  :hippo

Don't expect me to be a guy who stays silent like most admins including yourself  :facepalm
you did not earn the "Admin" position anyways as we all know it.
I know you don't care about my stats, but I won't stop asking for your information.
I'm not a racist either, so go ahead and make up a lie on a post.
Why would I do that on the old forums?
Well pretty soon, the stoners will become your big problem, you should be careful :p Poll for popular biased admin?
Well plenty of members have mixed opinions about you, they just can't say shit publicly without you harassing them like you harassed me in this topic. That is why no one will reply anything negative against you cause they don't have the guts like I do. You might have more experience than me but I didn't think it was about bragging who's better than who.
Who said I was silent? I'm pretty vocal, the only reason I've been silent is because I don't want to get involved with the AGT issue and I've been dealing with stuff at university.
I earned my admin position, you very well know that, the evidence is still on the forums.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:30:40 pm by Matt »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2015, 02:42:11 pm »
Well pretty soon, the stoners will become your big problem, you should be careful :p
Well if i take game more seriously than IRL it maybe a "HUGE" Issue for me

Wake up of that life & realize what "PTP" is , its just a game & what big problem can ever happen in a game ?
And as for your Pm's in facebook i said i will make a topic if you don't wanna remove [RD] tags.
I don't need to lie anything , we all seen what happened here & why you were kicked from the clan.

"decision is final & arguing won't let us agree to your silly terms & conditions here"

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2015, 02:54:06 pm »
Wake up of that life & realize what "PTP" is , its just a game & what big problem can ever happen in a game ?
And as for your Pm's in facebook i said i will make a topic if you don't wanna remove [RD] tags.
I don't need to lie anything , we all seen what happened here & why you were kicked from the clan.

"decision is final & arguing won't let us agree to your silly terms & conditions here"

I know what PTP is, but you're trying to ruin my reputation on a game as some sort of revenge when I don't want to do anything to you.
As I said before, I'll remove my tag. But if you want to act childish on a server forum and bring clan issues there because you need more attention, then go right ahead and watch it get deleted lol.
I was talking about you lying towards other stuff, not what happened in RD a month ago.

Why don't you post my fb pms that I did, I didn't say anything wrong and you're refusing to talk one on one.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 03:01:27 pm by Matt »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2015, 03:26:54 pm »
well if you remove tags well & good , if not i will make a post & nobody will dare to delete it as its related to a guy who is not removing his tags in PTP - as a matter of fact i can kick you if i do see you ingame with tags .

So well i talked to you with respect first & i will take appropriate action if you are not removing tags.
if you are free to remove tag  - jonne is online right now  :cool1

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2015, 05:05:11 pm »
well if you remove tags well & good , if not i will make a post & nobody will dare to delete it as its related to a guy who is not removing his tags in PTP - as a matter of fact i can kick you if i do see you ingame with tags .

So well i talked to you with respect first & i will take appropriate action if you are not removing tags.

haha, you should admin abuse me even when I do remove the tags :p
I talked with respect as well and I said I will remove the tag when I have time. I am being educated at a university right now nor do I have a job that lets me play games like some people *cough cough*

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2015, 05:54:04 pm »
I talked with respect as well and I said I will remove the tag when I have time. I am being educated at a university right now nor do I have a job that lets me play games like some people *cough cough*
That's like a good boy goodbye then .

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2015, 06:24:06 pm »

You dont have time to go ingame for like a minute and remove your tag or remove your signature on ptp forums but you have time to write worthless paragraphs just so you can have your stupid fucking stats back on a 10 year old video game clan website. Matt your really weird.

Epps

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2015, 07:33:12 pm »
Let's not start throwing real life punches here matt lmfao

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2015, 08:18:45 pm »
You dont have time to go ingame for like a minute and remove your tag or remove your signature on ptp forums but you have time to write worthless paragraphs just so you can have your stupid fucking stats back on a 10 year old video game clan website. Matt your really weird.
I do but in my night timezone, there is no level 5s active. Tenshi's too stoned to join ts, ask any of the stoners.
You don't tell me what to do though. I'll remove my signature once I finish the one I'm designing.
I just care about stats, because I do, nothing wrong with that.
Worthless paragraphs, they actually help improve your essay writing skills. I understand that you probably write essays in Urdu, but I've always struggled with essay writing since I was a kid. Writing long paragraphs that are hard for some people to read or understand, help me in a way.
Everyone is weird "my friend" :)

Let's not start throwing real life punches here matt lmfao
Not trying to lad. Even at hard times, everyone should try to get together and enjoy themselves :p

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2015, 11:59:00 pm »
Alright , try to get the tag removed as soon as possible & guess we are done here ,

Locked.

Offline CaptainFabulous

• Rubber Duck
  • You're not living your life correctly!
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2015, 01:04:55 pm »
Lol @ all of this. Good riddance.