Author Topic: Clan decision on Matt  (Read 7991 times)

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
Clan decision on Matt
« on: October 25, 2015, 11:48:39 am »
I do apologise for the delay, I actually forgot about this.

After looking at the poll results from the whole clan and considering the specific views of the clan leadership, we've decided to kick Matt from the clan for am indefinite amount of time. Over the coming months, the clan leadership will make a decision on whether to let Matt either reapply/invite him to rejoin.

Matt, we ask you to:

1. Remove the [RD] tag ingame.
2. Remove your clan signature inforum (at the bottom of the posts).
3. Remove all other specific RD material that suggests you are a member of this clan.

Thank You.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
Re: Clan decision on Matt
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 05:57:46 pm »
I'll wait from a post from Khali or leader, I don't recognize you as an authority figure of RD. As a result, I will remove my tag ingame only or what I believe should be removed. Sorry, no personal feelings meant

I'd still like my account back though. Maybe then I wouldn't be writing what I wrote above.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 06:04:34 pm by Matt »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 06:23:57 pm »
well i had given authority to all the golden ducks n specially - Jabire to handle this , and Matt you were removed so even baby duck will have more power/authority than you & you gotta respect it >.<

we all had decided about this in members section so thats our final decision .
As for the account its useless thing to do now , as we are happy with this setup & icey too has no issues in a new account.

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 06:50:08 pm »
Thank you Khali, this decision wasn't my own Matt, I don't see myself as an executive.

Matt, like any other member who gets kicked, please remove everything that suggests you are a mender of this clan. As for your account, that is out of my hands but you will not be bargaining anything with me.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 07:33:16 pm »
Sorry khali i don't respect people having authority over me cause it feels weird and some time to get used to over certain people. Jabir, I'll remove when I feel like it or when I have the time to, been busy with midterms and papers the past few weeks. But if u want to force it quick, I dare you to do something about it.

I don't think you understand what I want when I say account khali, probably too much English for ya but let's try this again. What I'm trying to say is, I want my posts linked back to my account and my id on db to be changed back to 1 so I can see my private messages as well as my original registration date. I'm sure icey would want the same stuff to his account. I have a backup of his original account, and maybe a corrupt backup that includes mine, which I can give to the new Matt controlling the forums
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 07:41:02 pm by Matt »

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 07:54:18 pm »
Sorry khali i don't respect people having authority over me

Erm, that is the real world, you have to learn to work under other people, it is a skill to do so.

Jabir, I'll remove when I feel like it or when I have the time to

Certainly, the forum signature takes 30 seconds to remove, that should not take too long.

But if u want to force it quick, I dare you to do something about it.

You're not that important lmfao, it took me two weeks to find the time to make that post. Also stop begging it to me on FB I got things to do...

probably too much English for ya but let's try this again

Very funny. We do not want to give your account back. Also, are you saying that we give you control of the forums (with "new Matt controlling the forums").

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 07:59:03 pm »
Also stop begging it to me on FB I got things to do...
haven't done anything, but did message u once to chatty chat.

Very funny. We do not want to give your account back. Also, are you saying that we give you control of the forums (with "new Matt controlling the forums").
who's we, you must mean I. I'm trying to talk to the management not you lol. No, new Matt is referring to Prashank.

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 08:04:12 pm »
who's we, you must mean I. I'm trying to talk to the management not you lol. No, new Matt is referring to Prashank.

"As for the account its useless thing to do now , as we are happy with this setup & icey too has no issues in a new account."

^ Your answer is there. Mate, you're like 22 and you care about your statistics on a forum, please go do something with yourself.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 08:22:37 pm »

"As for the account its useless thing to do now , as we are happy with this setup & icey too has no issues in a new account."

^ Your answer is there. Mate, you're like 22 and you care about your statistics on a forum, please go do something with yourself.
that's an answer irrelevant to my topic lol. Khali was confused. Also I'd like to remind you not calling me mate, it was good till the last reply. I'm 19 not 22. But I care about what posts were made by me because it shows who made the post. I don't like seeing invalid unexisting account posts under my name.

But u do care about stats as well, remember how happy u were when u reached a 1000 posts on ptp forums? Don't challenge me over this, lol
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 08:29:37 pm by Matt »

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 08:28:10 pm »
Well, then wait for a message from  Khali. To be honest, it really puts your life into perspective. I'm don't here.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2015, 08:32:16 pm »
Well, then wait for a message from  Khali. To be honest, it really puts your life into perspective. I'm don't here.
that's what I'm waiting for and u want to start a useless argument. It doesn't put my life into perspective but rip British English with that "don'"t lol

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2015, 09:20:01 pm »
(I meant 'done', I'm using my phone... Oh and it really does make lmfao)

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 12:05:55 am »
Im not confused as claimed by Matt , I clearly said its not important to go n mess around with the database when everything is running smooth -

You want your real posts , pm's, registration date, real stats and all stuff linked with your account n that's why i said its useless as you are not a part of this clan & icey is fine with what he has . i would have no issues if my acct was reset too

everyone knows your join date n stuff if they wanna see

Jan 25 2012, 12:21 PM
http://z13.invisionfree.com/RD_Clan/index.php?showtopic=3
damn we had lots of threads n many good topics there - all thanks to matt for deleting those :facepalm

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2015, 01:55:46 am »
First of before I reply, I'd like to kindly ask everyone and especially you, Jabir, to let Khali reply. I try to remember you as a very nice lad, even with the current situation now, so I'd appreciate that, thanks.

Im not confused as claimed by Matt , I clearly said its not important to go n mess around with the database when everything is running smooth -

You want your real posts , pm's, registration date, real stats and all stuff linked with your account n that's why i said its useless as you are not a part of this clan & icey is fine with what he has . i would have no issues if my acct was reset too

everyone knows your join date n stuff if they wanna see

Jan 25 2012, 12:21 PM
http://z13.invisionfree.com/RD_Clan/index.php?showtopic=3
damn we had lots of threads n many good topics there - all thanks to matt for deleting those :facepalm
I'm not asking for me to mess around with the db, I'm asking for someone else to do it and I would guide them what to change without me touching anything directly lol.

It's not useless, even if I'm not in this clan, I still want my stuff linked back to my account please. It's related to me, and I don't like seeing it related to no account at all. I find it important and if it can be done respectfully, that is all I am asking for atm. You view stuff differently, I view stuff differently, let's at least use this as a building point in restoring relationships.

I was talking about my join date on the current rd forums, not when i joined rd lol, see you don't understand my English.

I like how you like to bring up shit from the past, I know what I deleted and maybe some of it should have been kept, but the important stuff was kept. Oh and you demote me there as well to show you are powerful or something? Haha, but I never talked bad about you behind your back, that's for sure. You're trying to attack me so heavily right now and it looks like you are trying to get rid of me forever. I thought you told me to take a break from here, that's what I've been doing. Slowly trying to establish peace with members who did not take this all maturely. Now you want to bring the past out and use it against me? Are you going to try to bring this into PTP next, to bug Jonne and others about me? I've known you since 2011, we've always gotten along even through my rough times with other members. Let's not take this too far man, I am learning from the kick already, that type of stuff is nothing as serious as my kick. But I'll give you some advice though, instead of me, you should worry about Tenshi's stoners, they don't like your views and you should be careful before they pass you along as a bad person to Tenshi.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 06:31:18 am by Matt »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2015, 09:24:09 am »
About restoring yo stats - wont happen as we don't care about your stats or be it any member's stats, we won't be messing around with DB & we are happy with the present setup.Hope you don't annoy about it now & as for removing Tag - {if you chose not to drop the tag} i wont bug lev 5's , instead i will make a Post in PTP about your tag & everyone will laugh on a racist guy  .

About the old forums you could go n delete stuff or remove icebreaker there too - why should we trust you anyways ?

About PTP : what makes you think that I care about "stoners" or what opinion tenshi has on me , I will always stand up for the right cause  O:-) Go make a poll in PTP & see who is popular admin there - all i care is "what all members think about me" i don't give a shit for some punks or what tenshi thinks about me. Im more experienced than you so keep that advice for yourself  :hippo

Don't expect me to be a guy who stays silent like most admins including yourself  :facepalm
you did not earn the "Admin" position anyways as we all know it.