Author Topic: Sahel [Accepted]  (Read 17699 times)

Offline Sahel

• Baby Duck
  • Die hard SAMPer from India.
Sahel [Accepted]
« on: June 18, 2015, 05:53:15 pm »
Ingame name: Sahel
Old nicknames used:Salu
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc):kccholakara@gmail.com[fb]
Post a Screenshots of your ingame stats: given below
How long have you played SAMP:one and a half
How long have you played PTP:almost 1 year[but registered like 5-6 months ago]
Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?:no clans before
Why you would like to join [RD]:firstly the thing which attracted me was the unique qualities of this clan.This clan is mainly focusing on having fun, what i wanted.The other thing which i later noticed was the team spirit of this clan.This clan is not a clan what i understood was it is a family were everyone are having fun.

Enthusiastic PTPer who loves to spend his time with quacking ducks. Quack!

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
Re: Sahel
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 06:08:35 pm »
All cool but i think you should be a little bit more active in chat.  Friendly guy who has no mental issues and doesn't suck cocks (*cough* sky)xD.

YES from my side. Goodluck. :D

By Vishwas

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 06:28:21 pm »
Hangs out with us,friendly,no statswhore,you should talk more with guys and I'm sure you'll do.
#YES  :dance

Offline ~ JawaD! ~

• Rubber Duck
  • I like designing, video games & science
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 06:53:22 pm »
To be fair enough, I'd better not vote on your application since you really are one intimate real life friend of mine. I leave it up to my buddies. I shall, however, describe what I feel about you with no bias.

Like others said, I've always insisted that you ought to talk more and hang about with regulars, and I feel the latter is on a pretty good level, as of now. You don't rage [al though you did in the past but past is past and can be forgotten since you were kinda new back then], but I see you 'beg' people [sometimes] not to kill you and this ain't some RD thingy since we regardless of what don't coerce anyone not to attack us. You should stop this. Besides this, you're pretty much a duck material.

Good luck with your application mate.

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 01:23:05 am »

best stats screen , i love that camera angle + RD Colors make it sexy :p

Since you have a good teacher in jawad ,

YES

And i hope jawad will train you more :D

Offline Sahel

• Baby Duck
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 05:22:30 am »
Thanks for good replies friends.And i hope you would accept me.I will try my level best to cope with you guys.And about chatting i will keep it up from now on.And Jawad said about begging those actually were not begging as some of them were my friends who started attacking with no reason. i would also only like to have friends no enemies but fight for fun.But some so something like  i was a new player and they attacked me.I feel friendship is better that is the reason i ask them to be friendly not begging.It may feel  to others like i am begging,but actually it is not
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:17:24 am by Sahel »

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 06:26:40 am »
Thanks for good replies friends.And i hope you would accept me.I will try my level best to cope with you guys.And about chatting i will keep it up from now on.And Jawad said about begging those actually were not begging as some of them were my friends who started attacking with no reason. i would also only like to have friends no enemies but fight for fun.But some so something like  i was a new player and they attacked me.I feel friendship is better that is the reason i ask them to be friendly not begging.It may feel  to others like i am begging,but actually it is not
Simply say" this duck is friendly" but if they still shoot then u must shoot back...there are some people who love to mess with friendy people.

By Vishwas

Offline ~ JawaD! ~

• Rubber Duck
  • I like designing, video games & science
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2015, 06:45:24 am »
Simply say" this duck is friendly" but if they still shoot then u must shoot back...there are some people who love to mess with friendy people.

I get you and my point is what Saur said, tell them not to attack for you're friendly but if they keep on attacking you, retaliate, don't look forward to compromise.

Offline Sahel

• Baby Duck
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2015, 06:54:06 am »
Yes i would retaliate from now on.And i specially thank khali,saurabh,vishwas and jawad who really supported me to improve my skills and other qualities.There are many others too but if i start naming them its not gonna end i guess.Thanks again guys
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:59:23 am by Sahel »

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2015, 01:06:55 pm »
Yes! Goodluck Sahel :)

Epps

Offline Sahel

• Baby Duck
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2015, 02:07:45 pm »
Thanks Epps. ;)

Offline style!

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2015, 03:28:49 pm »
yes

style_n_elegance

Offline Schatzee

• Rubber Duck
  • Love never felt so good~
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2015, 07:04:15 pm »
YES from me 8)

Offline BoboOfHer

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2015, 07:06:23 pm »
I won't vote , since I'm not ON . I don't really remeber you. Good luck Sahel :D Bobo!

Offline Sahel

• Baby Duck
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2015, 02:13:19 am »
np BOBO,but i remember you