Author Topic: SoapRR [Withdrawn]  (Read 12381 times)

Offline Soap

SoapRR [Withdrawn]
« on: January 13, 2015, 07:50:58 pm »
Ingame name: SoapRR
Old nicknames used: Soap
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc): https://www.facebook.com/daniel.maldonadobravo
Post a Screenshots of your ingame stats I have no idea how to enter photo. but you can see my stats in the game
How long have you played SAMP: 1 year
How long have you played PTP: 1 year
Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?: yes, SLp. Clan death
Why you would like to join [RD]: I have many friends in this clan. I want to play and share with them. because it is a very friendly clan. <3

Offline Schatzee

• Rubber Duck
  • Love never felt so good~
Re: SoapRR
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 09:06:17 pm »
hmm can i know why you left SLp?

Offline Soap

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 10:01:28 pm »
the clan died, just the leader not enter more into the game. and certain players were banned..

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 10:11:08 pm »
I dont want slp members

Offline YOMAN

• Rubber Duck
  • REAL WOMEN WEAR BLUE CPD
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 02:00:31 am »
I dont want slp members
ya he has a point there its a long story
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 05:25:09 am by YOMAN »

Offline ~ JawaD! ~

• Rubber Duck
  • I like designing, video games & science
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 03:51:28 am »
Nor do I want sLp guys, they've been against the whole PTP lately. Besides, sLp haven't died, they're still around, I don't see a bit of loyalty in you. No.

Offline CaptainFabulous

• Rubber Duck
  • You're not living your life correctly!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 04:15:16 am »
Been too soon since the clan dissolved (clan hopping) and I found the majority of the clan annoying. You also don't feel like a duck to me from what I already know of you.

No thanks.

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 03:04:32 pm »
Umm, No.

Epps

Offline Soap

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 03:08:22 pm »
Nor do I want sLp guys, they've been against the whole PTP lately. Besides, sLp haven't died, they're still around, I don't see a bit of loyalty in you. No.
    Wait a minute. Kathy was slp. And the truth is not about loyalty to my ex clan or not. it is not to play? I do not think they are good talkers.

Also you know that I have never been rude or bad person with a RD. the opposite.

Para edit: merged double post
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 07:20:38 pm by Parachute »

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 08:10:05 pm »
    Wait a minute. Kathy was slp. And the truth is not about loyalty to my ex clan or not. it is not to play? I do not think they are good talkers.

Also you know that I have never been rude or bad person with a RD. the opposite.

Para edit: merged double post

If you were legit you would've joined them, a good guy who wants to fight crime doesn't join a mafia gang.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 01:48:20 am »
Ain't voting yet but just wanted to add. Stop discriminating people just because they're from a clan that is now "dead". Kathy was in SLp, and so was this guy. Let him go through a normal application process without getting all mad at him cause he was in SLp. Viva latinos <3

Offline CaptainFabulous

• Rubber Duck
  • You're not living your life correctly!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 02:54:39 am »
Ain't voting yet but just wanted to add. Stop discriminating people just because they're from a clan that is now "dead". Kathy was in SLp, and so was this guy. Let him go through a normal application process without getting all mad at him cause he was in SLp. Viva latinos <3

As I recall, we only really wanted people who had never been in a clan before. I found Kathy to be a good duck anyways although in hindsight we should probably enforce that more.

Ignoring that, Soap is not a duck in my opinion. Silent, rarely ever see him as civilian, and never see him doing alternative things in this server. My vote stays the same at least.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 04:56:30 am »

As I recall, we only really wanted people who had never been in a clan before. I found Kathy to be a good duck anyways although in hindsight we should probably enforce that more.
Yeah but that's like 1/4 of the people in the server.

Offline LeatherFace

• Duck
  • 420 - 24/7
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 12:04:14 pm »
Big NO,you're not material duck,and i think you're a stats whore like the other SLp's.

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 01:21:36 pm »

We don't take members from other clans, only if you are an exceptional player, then we think about it