Author Topic: Kathy [Accepted]  (Read 17669 times)

Offline Kathy

• ?�Hu�lum, Hu�lum, Gloria!?
Re: Kathy [Accepted]
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2014, 07:46:35 am »
One more thing this is for ice I am not trying to sound mean when i say this but keyria was in ggt before she joined RD they also had different ways and styles of playing and look how long she was in RD

Yeah but the difference is Keyria didn't left because she had fights with people, haven't insulted anyone, didn't rage and the server liked her.

I'll suggest to Kathy to play with us more, show that you improved yourself and then we'll vote again, also the most important fix the No's you got here, improve your relationship with yobe, he's a kewl guy, he'll give you a chance, simply make everyone say Yes, it'll be better for you and us.

You gotta prove yourself, stay with us, be active on the forum and in-game, we'll support you also. At the moment it's too soon since you left your other clan, we don't accept just like that, you gotta be awesome.

I've been busy, but when I join in PTP the most of the time I'm civil. I have fun with most of you guys. I've already said I will change what is left the ''fag'' issue, and the other problems, I believe it won't happen here.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:53:11 am by Kathy »
Nos convoca tu voz, Politécnico,
nos conduce tu amor, juventud.

Offline Djan_tinaya

• Rubber Duck
  • I am The Duckies only Boscow.. :D
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2014, 04:10:26 am »
Good Luck Kathy.

Just passing through.

I can't vote for any other RD application posts.
:D

†BoScOw†

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2014, 06:04:48 am »
Since you got most Yeses, I'll accept you, but try to fix your relationships with the people that said no.

Accepted
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 06:06:21 am by Matt »

Offline Kathy

• ?�Hu�lum, Hu�lum, Gloria!?
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2014, 06:07:36 am »
Since you got most Yeses, I'll accept you, but try to fix your relationships with the people that said no.

Accepted

Nos convoca tu voz, Politécnico,
nos conduce tu amor, juventud.

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2014, 06:14:20 am »
Topic title updated.

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2014, 09:44:41 am »
Damn Matt that was sneaky, not even one golden duck voted, I think you should wait for them to respond,  and hear the opinion of Jawad and Jabire, Saura, Parachute, because this isn't ordinary aplication

70% are Yes's
60% ducks voted

We could accept xXProPlayXx and told him to fix the no's too, that's not fair to him.

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2014, 11:02:04 am »
Damn Matt that was sneaky, not even one golden duck voted, I think you should wait for them to respond,  and hear the opinion of Jawad and Jabire, Saura, Parachute, because this isn't ordinary aplication

70% are Yes's
60% ducks voted

We could accept xXProPlayXx and told him to fix the no's too, that's not fair to him.
ah chillax ice - kathy is kool & about proplay i think he need to learn more !

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2014, 12:15:17 pm »

70% are Yes's
60% ducks voted

Okay, just to point out that I don't appreciate the exclusion of higher ranked ducks off the vote.

Edit: and that double standard doe
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 12:19:47 pm by IceBreaker »

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2014, 07:35:39 pm »

70% are Yes's
60% ducks voted

Okay, just to point out that I don't appreciate the exclusion of higher ranked ducks off the vote.

they're all inactive they even said it. most of the higher management accepted her, such as me, khali, and pra

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2014, 08:19:53 pm »

70% are Yes's
60% ducks voted

they're all inactive they even said it. most of the higher management accepted her, such as me, khali, and pra

Okay, good luck Kathy, don't disappoint us