Author Topic: DuckZ [Denied]  (Read 10942 times)

DuckZ

Re: DuckZ [Denied]
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2014, 12:09:02 pm »
IMHO, Chaos is acting like an ass lately. Not to me ever, but to everyone else around me. I had to shout at him ingame yesterday! :S He do hate people for no reason.

@DuckZ - Make sure it never happens again. Let those idiots kill you and be happy about it because they are stats whores. I was a GgT back then, i know the thing too. Also edit your forum posts rather then multiposting.

Yeah this wont happen again. It was one off mistake that I made without thinking :(

Post edited.

Damn you were fast to prove me right, I confirm my vote, no.

IceBreaker, allthough you've made your vote, it would still be nice to play with you in game because we haven't met yet as far as I can remember, let me know!

Chaos can be annoying sometimes but he's helped us here.

No.

I don't have a problem with him / never have had a problem with him, but he's decided he has a problem with me, which is what sucks, because now it's affected my application

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 12:20:38 pm »
I don't have a problem with him / never have had a problem with him, but he's decided he has a problem with me, which is what sucks, because now it's affected my application

we dont give a shit for chaos , you must have thought while you /rc t while he was attacking you >.< + you said to me you were far away - i was watching you all the time btw !

DuckZ

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2014, 12:32:00 pm »

we dont give a shit for chaos , you must have thought while you /rc t while he was attacking you >.< + you said to me you were far away - i was watching you all the time btw !

I know Khali I messed it all up, I was angry and confused, the whole thing was a very silly mistake, and I apologise to you Khali for the misinformation also.

Please forgive me for this and please note this is one stupid mistake that will never be repeated.

Offline iDrunk

• Duck
  • G®▬‼╕∞⌠█╓a¼Φ«\◙. In Symbols
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2014, 12:38:05 pm »
we all disserve second chances. not to sure how many chances they've given you?

DuckZ

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2014, 12:58:58 pm »
we all disserve second chances. not to sure how many chances they've given you?

First time I ever did that, and the last man, I don't want it to hurt my application, I have a lot of good things to offer :(

Offline Tarek

• Duck
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2014, 02:10:55 pm »
I say a big fat YES :D

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 08:02:15 pm »
Moose has just told me that 30 sec ago, "DuckZ" has just been banned for Ban Evade.

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2014, 08:13:01 pm »
Moose has just told me that 30 sec ago, "DuckZ" has just been banned for Ban Evade.

GODDAMIT! :( Thats just sad and disappointing.
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2014, 08:24:12 pm »
Yay i had banned him today for evading >.<

checkmate !

[20:59] * DuckZ (ID: 12) has been banned for: Ban Evade !

Denied as i banned you before you made that post :)
+
we learnt not to trust anyone so easily :p