Author Topic: DuckZ [Denied]  (Read 10945 times)

DuckZ

DuckZ [Denied]
« on: August 08, 2014, 01:04:17 pm »
Ingame name: DuckZ
Old nicknames used:
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc): tomasking1993@gmail.com
Post a Screenshots of your ingame stats http://oi57.tinypic.com/25koa4o.jpg
How long have you played SAMP: Standalone GTA since 2005, SAMP since 2008
How long have you played PTP: PTP I played ages and ages ago, so long I can't even remember when or how, and then stumbled back upon it at the beginning of this month, and I'm ADDICTED! xD
Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?:
I have never been part of another clan
Why you would like to join [RD]:
Well this is the part I could write a ton for. Firstly I have been invited by Epps, Schatzee and iDrunk who all think I'm a great fit for this beautiful clan. i have so many RD brothers I've lost count. I spend all of my time on PTP hanging out with the RD crew, it's great fun, sometime we are serious and go around in massive groups killing our class enemies, and sometimes we just do stupid and funny things like beat people to death with dildo's and kamikazee planes hahaha.

I think I'm a fun person who has good moral values, and I always am loyal and protect RD's in all situations, I have read the rules and know what is expected of me. I have a good standing and friendship with most of the PTP staff also. I have no long term enemies in the game, and I do not flame / insult (unless of course it's an obvious joke then I'll say) :P

From a rules point of view most rules are the same from when I used to play many years ago, so that is not a problem, I've looked over both the server AND RD rules.

I love PTP, and playing with RD makes it a lot of fun and worth it. Sometimes I just come on-line to have a chat with my RD friends and lately I've been overwhelmed with support.

Skill wise, I don't care about stats, if I get killed 9999 times, who the heck cares? I'm not going to cry about my ratio, however if someone picks on me, or any of my RD friends, they are going to die 9999 + 1 times ;) I am good with a Deagle, (best weapon in game) and enjoy most of my time in the Civilian class. Please don't let my registered date fool you, I'm not a noob! If you have any questions please let me know, or speak to anyone who's played with me in game.

It would be a true honour to bear the [RD] clan tag. Love you all

Oh and my name is DuckZ ;D

QUACK <3
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:25:08 pm by Great_Khali »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
Re: DuckZ [Denied]
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 01:43:30 pm »

DuckZ

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 01:48:43 pm »
Lol khali that gif made me giggle more than it should have  O0

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 02:48:18 pm »
That app made my cry!  :'( I am being honest. One of the best written applications ever it is. I feel the same love for you friend. Its really fun to play PTP with you. You are just like us. We love your name a lot :D therefore it all sums up to:

Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline LeatherFace

• Duck
  • 420 - 24/7
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 03:58:46 pm »

Nice Motivation  :boss

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 04:25:17 pm »
England... :D

Hold for now :)

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 07:13:11 pm »

that guy is from judge judy!, I have watched that show :d

God save our gracious queen, god save the queen, my vote is on hold

Offline iDrunk

• Duck
  • G®▬‼╕∞⌠█╓a¼Φ«\◙. In Symbols
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 09:14:24 pm »
YES

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 09:29:47 pm »
No, I do not trust you yet, I will be back home on Monday and we can play,

Would not rush my decision, also the nickname is the thing I do not like on you. It is a same name as our rank

Offline CaptainFabulous

• Rubber Duck
  • You're not living your life correctly!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2014, 01:53:44 am »
http://ptpmp.net/forum/index.php?topic=6874.msg68012;boardseen#new

I suggest we wait for this issue to be resolved before voting.

Edit: In all honesty,  I don't know how he can defend the /rc t evade. The other two might not be real but it's pretty clear that he evaded.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 01:58:06 am by CaptainEFFFFF »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 02:12:48 am »
well you gotta be honest duckZ

[RD]Great_Khali (ID- 5) to DuckZ (ID- 8]  /rc in a fight is considered as death evade !
DuckZ (ID: -) to [RD]Great_Khali (ID- 5)  I had full health and armour and running away, he wasnt near
[RD]Great_Khali (ID- 5) to DuckZ (ID- 8]  take this as a warning , next time you may get banned for /rc to evade in fight
[RD]Great_Khali (ID- 5) to DuckZ (ID- 8]  lies , i saw he was on u !

well he did reclass while i was watching him- Guess my vote gonna change after this lie >.<
he still gotta learn rules & he can evade if in pressure .

DuckZ

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 03:32:09 am »
Hello,

The evade I fully admit to, like I tell Khali, I shall explain.

Chaos decided he was going to hunt me, repeatedly for hours on end and I keep trying to run away, I can't beat him on my own. I mean literately hours, he chased me down again and again and again, and every time I changed class he changed class too.

I did not do this to break rules, I was so sick of him killing me that I used /rc t without even thinking then realised my mistake, I wasn't trying to evade his kills, he'd already killed me 20 + times. I was simply trying to get away from him, I tried to reason with him, ask him to stop, ran away, hid. I just couldnt play PTP because we wouldn't stop coming. I completely forgot that was against the rules, I was reacting without thinking trying to reason with him on text chat to stop killing me, and I feel like an idiot now, never done that before and I 100% will make sure that never happens again. I hope you all understand that everyone makes mistakes and being honest about it I hope you realise I am not a bad player.

I will not lie to you, I did evade, but not on purpose with intent to break rules, it was an honest mistake and lack of judgement. But chaos is out to get me, he keeps killing me, he hates me for no reason, and he wont stop or leave till he can get me banned.

As for his ridiculous accusations and proofless videos that apparently show I'm "hacking" is rubish and a lies, I don't know what the explanation is, maybe a de-sync or something of the sort.

I am really angry that he would try and ruin something like this for me, I have put a lot of time on this game so far and was very excited to be invited to apply but now it looks like he has put a stain on my name, that hopefuly I can clear up. You can also talk to any of the PTP staff / clan members about this as they will be back me up that Chaos is hating me for no reason, and I do not EVER / have ever / will ever hack.

I hope that clears things up, that's the best way I can defend myself, hope all my brothers see the truth and my true friends are here to back me up on that!

-

And thankyou all those who voted yes!  :happy

well you gotta be honest duckZ

[RD]Great_Khali (ID- 5) to DuckZ (ID- 8]  /rc in a fight is considered as death evade !
DuckZ (ID: -) to [RD]Great_Khali (ID- 5)  I had full health and armour and running away, he wasnt near
[RD]Great_Khali (ID- 5) to DuckZ (ID- 8]  take this as a warning , next time you may get banned for /rc to evade in fight
[RD]Great_Khali (ID- 5) to DuckZ (ID- 8]  lies , i saw he was on u !

well he did reclass while i was watching him- Guess my vote gonna change after this lie >.<
he still gotta learn rules & he can evade if in pressure .

I'm sorry Khali, at the time I wasn't thinking straight I was prtty mad, I thought I did have full armour and i was clear of him, he kill me that many times, I can't even remember straight.

Truth is that I did /rc t and truth is that it's against rules, and I am sad I made this mistake.

Khali, you play with me a lot, you know I do not break rules like this, it was one stupid small incident that will not be repeated.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:04:24 pm by DuckZ »

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 04:26:08 am »
IMHO, Chaos is acting like an ass lately. Not to me ever, but to everyone else around me. I had to shout at him ingame yesterday! :S He do hate people for no reason.

@DuckZ - Make sure it never happens again. Let those idiots kill you and be happy about it because they are stats whores. I was a GgT back then, i know the thing too. Also edit your forum posts rather then multiposting.
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 08:36:49 am »
Damn you were fast to prove me right, I confirm my vote, no.

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 11:10:08 am »
Chaos can be annoying sometimes but he's helped us here.

No.