Author Topic: killer_vishwas [Accepted]  (Read 18505 times)

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
killer_vishwas [Accepted]
« on: August 02, 2014, 12:58:07 pm »

Ingame name: killer_vishwas
Old nicknames used:STreakeR
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc): gamer.vishwas@gmail.com (FB)
Post a Screenshots of your ingame stats

How long have you played SAMP:1.5 years
How long have you played PTP:5-6 months,I played it earlier but i took a break,not left it
Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?: [SoD] a clan of CSS with pain as the leader.
Why you would like to join [RD]: I would like to join RD as its a clan which does things which a normal clan cant do,Amazing stuff.Everyone is Like a family member in the clan.I have many friends in RD and i wish to join them and start quacking with them :D
Its a great clan for me as it has many good players which respect each other and the best part is they all are Simply One of the best.Not buttering,but this clan is something of my style.Know all the rules of the server and dont have any fights with anyone.Played with mostly all Ducks and many of them are my frnds.
Extra info- My registered date is not the one in the screen give above.I am playing PTP from long time but i reregistered.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:13:50 pm by jabire3 »

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
Re: killer_vishwas [Accepted]
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 01:32:12 pm »
i know u from the beggining. you used to play css and i remember that we had great fights in css as u were in sod and i was in tyb. But in PTP server ur a Pro, Good Friend of mine so its a  Hell #YES From me :happy

By:[RD]Vishwas

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 02:06:47 pm »
I'm actually going to say yes, known you for a while, you always hang around with us. Duck material.

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 03:42:05 pm »
 :yes

Offline willsolvit

• Rubber Duck
  • I am the chosen one
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 03:53:16 pm »
Sure

Offline ~ JawaD! ~

• Rubber Duck
  • I like designing, video games & science
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 07:47:48 pm »
Obviously a yes, why would I say no?   :)

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 07:52:16 pm »
Why did you re-register?

Just curious, some do it to reset their stats, not saying that you are one of them

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 09:24:39 pm »
Duck Material :yes

I am sure he will make the clan proud. Good luck Vishu!
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 09:33:33 pm »
Hell No, this guy has issues. Asks you to be his friend, next thing you know he's going to kill you and wouldn't let u know he would do it. A simple stats whore, just like his CSS career, so no

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 10:07:01 pm »
Asks you to be his friend

Oopsie,

Ducks, do not rush your votes, deeply examine the person, check his history, do not rush your vote just because he jumps on to your car and teams up with you, most of the guys who apply want something from our family, find what it is

And application should not be accepted-denied If any of the golden ducks or leaders has not voted @saura

Offline LeatherFace

• Duck
  • 420 - 24/7
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 12:42:54 am »
 :yes

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2014, 03:37:34 am »
Hell No, this guy has issues. Asks you to be his friend, next thing you know he's going to kill you and wouldn't let u know he would do it. A simple stats whore, just like his CSS career, so no

I have been with Vishwas since months on PTP. To be honest, i never saw him doing any of that. I never saw him betray any of his friends and none of us RD's ever. Probably a misunderstanding or misconception Matt. I dont think he is a stats whore and plays for stats. Thats a false statement. Probably you should get to know him better and give him a chance! Depending upon his CSS career, isn't just right.
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2014, 03:59:42 am »
Well the balllu is right.You never gave me a chance to proove myself matt, I could be a best frnd rather than enemy.If I was a stats whore why would I just kill you? Think of this.Well I had fights with khali before because of kiddish behaviour and then I apolozised him because I know I was wrong, then he accepted me and see now, he is one of best frnds here on ptp, so this is the truth.I play ptp because its a place to do cool stuff, I am not a stats whore.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 04:09:32 am by killer_vishwas »

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2014, 05:29:07 am »

I have been with Vishwas since months on PTP. To be honest, i never saw him doing any of that. I never saw him betray any of his friends and none of us RD's ever. Probably a misunderstanding or misconception Matt. I dont think he is a stats whore and plays for stats. Thats a false statement. Probably you should get to know him better and give him a chance! Depending upon his CSS career, isn't just right.
Not really, cause i experienced it and he still does it

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2014, 06:21:03 am »
Icey all the apps that i accepted were pending since long time (almost 2 Weeks). matt had already voted , you were away and those who wanted to vote had voted.
@killer- I will stay neutral.

By Vishwas