Author Topic: Epps  (Read 14281 times)

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
Re: Epps
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 11:50:11 am »
You are sorry for for your fault and I trust you. I forgave you the same day I found you are "alive". xD It was a silly prank. :facepalm Never do it again. I think you should be given a second chance,... yes!

@Icey, I don't think people care about who is in RD and who is not. We accept Ducks if we want them in and We kick their ass if we don't want them. He is really sorry for what he did. RD is known for it's nice attitude towards other players, so we should give him a chance to improve himself. Players learn from their mistakes.

By Vishwas

Offline willsolvit

• Rubber Duck
  • I am the chosen one
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 11:55:58 am »
@Icey, I don't think people care about who is in RD and who is not. We accept Ducks if we want them in and We kick their ass if we don't want them. He is really sorry for what he did. RD is known for it's nice attitude towards other players, so we should give him a chance to improve himself. Players learn from their mistakes.

Most people don't care but in this case they will.

I say we let him stay on the forums but no tag in game.

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2014, 12:04:25 pm »
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:24:08 pm by Epps »

Epps

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2014, 12:07:17 pm »
You are sorry for for your fault and I trust you. I forgave you the same day I found you are "alive". xD It was a silly prank. :facepalm Never do it again. I think you should be given a second chance,... yes!

I care who is in RD and who is not, and we have respectful attitude towards players, yes, we do not hunt Epps ingame, when he apologized i forgave him and we let him go with no holding grudge even tho the dude spammed my PM begging. I don't want this guy in [RD], at least not in near future.

@Epps, you thought that we were gonna be happy that you were alive? Are you kidding me?

Look I don't care if I have a tag or not. I just wanna be a part of the family again.

None stops you from hanging on the forum
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 12:08:57 pm by IceBreaker »

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2014, 12:12:03 pm »

Epps already apologized so man times and he is really sorry. he must have said sorry to others too(yes he did in PTP forum). Everyone makes mistake. We always give a player second chance before kicking him out of the clan.(In fact, more than 1 ).

@ icey - it was for non RDs. Why are we thinking about others? They don't care. k, it is your decision.

By Vishwas

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2014, 12:18:54 pm »

Epps already apologized so man times and he is really sorry. he must have said sorry to others too(yes he did in PTP forum). Everyone makes mistake. We always give a player second chance before kicking him out of the clan.(In fact, more than 1 ).

@ icey - it was for non RDs. Why are we thinking about others? They don't care. k, it is your decision.
Tell me in 1 sentence, what do you think about ggt? raj?
saurabh:sry i modified ur post.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:14:52 pm by saurabh »

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2014, 12:31:28 pm »
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:23:48 pm by Epps »

Epps

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2014, 01:15:02 pm »
I don't judge people by their tags. I treat them as a player not as a particular clan member. I joined RD to learn from you guys and  to have fun with you guys .. not to get a [RD] tag and get respect.

About the players :
manish - great guy
Fini : skilled and mature
puni : same for him
idk who else is in ggt?

Nitin : nice guy to talk.
ahmed: idk never talked to him directly. I guess he is still 10.
anyone left?

in one sentece: Ggt: Skilled and mature.
                     RaJ: Skilled but ugly.

By Vishwas

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2014, 01:41:14 pm »
I don't judge people by their tags. I treat them as a player not as a particular clan member. I joined RD to learn from you guys and  to have fun with you guys .. not to get a [RD] tag and get respect.

About the players :
manish - great guy
idk who else is in ggt?

anyone left?

Aren't you forgetting Kantos, Bash? What does that say about the clan? About Ahmed, why is the dude being chased by whole PTP? What does that say about RaJ? What happened to Hitman after getting crazy people in?

[RD] is none of those, and I'll never let it be associated with those qualities, with crazy people, death evaders, disloyal players, people who fake death in real life and then come back from the dead to tell us we didn't had feelings and weren't happy that he is alive.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2014, 01:49:37 pm »

About the players :
manish - great guy
idk who else is in ggt?

anyone left?

Aren't you forgetting Kantos, Bash? What does that say about the clan? About Ahmed, why is the dude being chased by whole PTP? What does that say about RaJ? What happened to Hitman after getting crazy people in?

[RD] is none of those, and I'll never let it be associated with those qualities, with crazy people, death evaders, disloyal players, people who fake death in real life and then come back from the dead to tell us we didn't had feelings and weren't happy that he is alive.
he was crazy at that time. he accepts that. he is just asking for a chance to improve....

By Vishwas

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2014, 01:53:15 pm »

About the players :
manish - great guy
idk who else is in ggt?

anyone left?

he was crazy at that time. he accepts that. he is just asking for a chance to improve....

Too soon, no.

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2014, 03:18:42 pm »
@Icey, who cares what other "clans" think of players accepted in RDs, and why we even care what they think about us like that gonna change anything. They should look on their own clan first.

@Epps

Offline willsolvit

• Rubber Duck
  • I am the chosen one
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2014, 03:45:45 pm »
I think what Icey meant of what other clans think is our reputation.

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2014, 03:46:46 pm »

Epps

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2014, 04:15:41 pm »
I think what Icey meant of what other clans think is our reputation.

Yeah