Author Topic: DoNnaLd [Denied]  (Read 14197 times)

Offline tRap3r

Re: DoNnaLd [Denied]
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 09:55:55 am »
I know what stunts mean but one PTP player who had applied before told me that its kills then i said that i was wrong

Offline tRap3r

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 09:56:57 am »
All of you said about PPLV there i had to say that all for me are they,because before that i had applied in RD and they said different things that i couldn't explain.So i thought that was 100% denie,then i told them that.About beeing civ,terror,police i enjoy civilians now and i try to make me a duck matereal.It was a problem before my PPlV apply.

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 11:28:27 am »
So just said that to PPLV so you could get in? That's lying to them as well.. As well as disrespecting us..

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 01:20:43 pm »
Why did you come back? According to me, you just want a clan tag. You don't know the real meaning of being in a clan.

By Vishwas

Offline tRap3r

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 01:26:01 pm »
I have explain about the tag.And i am not lying to anyone for anything

Offline willsolvit

• Rubber Duck
  • I am the chosen one
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 04:34:19 pm »
Why did you come back? According to me, you just want a clan tag. You don't know the real meaning of being in a clan.

Exactly, if you read carefully in his post he's just explaining why he can't get into the other clans instead of saying why he wants to be in PPLV, there's a cool new clan called [NFQ] who's desperate for members, why don't you join? It is a free tag after all.

Offline tRap3r

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 04:39:14 pm »
I DON'T WANT THE TAGG WHY ALL OF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND,WHY??

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 05:50:57 pm »
I DON'T WANT THE TAGG WHY ALL OF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND,WHY??

Oh we understand, it's just that we don't believe you. Believe it or not was considering saying yes but when I saw the PPLV application, I decided that enough was enough. If you didn't just want a tag and really wanted to join RD, you would never have applied for PPLV, yet you did.

That's why.

Edit:

You also lie in either your RD or PPLV application, doesn't matter which, don't lie. You say you've played for 4 months on your PPLV application but on your RD you have player for 11? Doesn't make sense...

You also said:

(in reference to RD) i dont care also about them

Also LOLOL:

My stunts in 'FLINT COUNTRY'(i hope its ok)
1) http://prntscr.com/3b4swj
2) http://prntscr.com/3b4em8
3) http://prntscr.com/3b4f8b
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 06:03:01 pm by jabire3 »

Offline willsolvit

• Rubber Duck
  • I am the chosen one
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 06:20:35 pm »
Nope

Offline tRap3r

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 09:40:39 pm »
That i realy want is to get in a clan and start promoting it and be proud of that,not to find proves for telling me or any other person that to get in RD you have to forget all the other clans and if i had applied i can't be in any other clan.Now i don't know if all of you realy think that if anyone had applied before somewhere he can't get in RD then ok.About the months i had send a message to COBRA i don't know if he saw that or not but i had sent him,i had written that i count only the months after the PTP opened not whole months.

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 09:59:14 pm »
PTP was open for four months?

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 12:00:51 am »
(in reference to RD) i dont care also about them

Damn that threw me off

Offline tRap3r

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2014, 09:20:20 am »
HappyHippo i mean that after the problem with the hacker who had hacked the server and then lagcomp get on until now its 4 months.Ice i told that because i had got denied from RD so i told them that i don't care anymore.

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 10:04:33 am »
Well then we don't care either. Works both ways.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2014, 01:01:08 pm »
[That i realy want is to get in a clan and start promoting it and be proud of that,not to find proves for telling me or any other person that to get in RD you have to forget all the other clans and if i had applied i can't be in any other clan.Now i don't know if all of you realy think that if anyone had applied before somewhere he can't get in RD then ok.About the months i had send a message to COBRA i don't know if he saw that or not but i had sent him,i had written that i count only the months after the PTP opened not whole months.
Whichever clan a guy wants to join, the clan always want the guy to be loyal with them. We are not asking you to forget other clans. But at least don't show us the " i don't care about RD" attitude and then apply somewhere else.

By Vishwas