Author Topic: Jurjen_Dutchfighter [Denied]  (Read 14871 times)

Offline JdebMkay

Jurjen_Dutchfighter [Denied]
« on: January 22, 2014, 08:43:32 pm »
Code: [Select]
Ingame name: Jurjen_Dutchfighter
Old Nicknames Used:JdebMkay, Jurjen0902, JDF
Ingame Stats: See picture below!!
How long i played SAMP: Since 2009 (Almost 5 years now)
Other clans i ever joined: Les Chevaliers Du Ciel [LCDC] (Sky Fighters) i left because the server closed
Why i would like to become one of the RubberDucks: Very long story... (prepare)....

The reason why i would like to join the RubberDucks is because i've experienced other fighter squadrons and clans before. Also i've been playing SAMP for a very long time now and i'm familiar. I had GTA SA since October 2004 (When it was released on PS2).
Also i love dogfighting and being in the sky. I played alot of dogfighting games, Flight Simulator, F4 BMS, War Thunder, IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 Forgotten Battles.
I always dreamed to become a pilot as a kid. When i was 17 i joined the VEVA (Army for young people)
After that i joined the army and became a pilot. I've been in birds alot of times. I know alot of tactics, formations, radio commands, how a plane works.
In September 2013 i started to get a weird eye disease. Which covers the eye with white stuff. My right eye (from your sight) is not blind or broken, it's just like holding your hand before your eyes, that does not make it blind. Because of this i wasn't allowed to fly any airplane anymore. Now, instead of flying them, i repair and fix them. I hope it's able to be fixed so i can get into the skies again.
(Picture on the link is not my eye)

http://www.9mmsfx.net/blindeye.aspx

Stats:

http://imgur.com/JsPx8zT
and
http://imgur.com/CJrtxyJ
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 03:48:42 pm by Great_Khali »

Offline NatzuK

• Miss Old Days
Re: Jurjen_Dutchfighter [Denied]
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 08:50:58 pm »
Havent been ingame, dont know you, hmmmm u say u just coming back i think u should, have some time first b4 applying for the clan

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 09:25:08 pm »
Too new + I haven't seen you ingame.

No.

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 09:27:45 pm »
Yes!
Friendly guy, speaks fluent english, great pilot, and plays civ a lot.
Good luck

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 10:56:24 pm »
yeah his real account got deleted in bug before - thats why u see 5 hours time  :facepalm

he is great pilot both irl n ingame :)

sure knows rules n stuff

above all - is civ like me , owning all  :play

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 05:59:28 am »
In September 2013 i started to get a weird eye disease. Which covers the eye with white stuff. My right eye (from your sight) is not blind or broken, it's just like holding your hand before your eyes, that does not make it blind.

We just found out that my mother has the same problem in her eye. This is called "Cataract" in English and "Safaid Motiya" in Hindi which translated to "White Pearl" in English. Google for info. You can easily get a laser treatment and get them fixed. Then you can fly the planes as well just like you use to dream.

I will put my vote on hold as i haven't got a chance to meet you ingame. You seem like a good guy. Good luck.
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 10:43:28 am »
In September 2013 i started to get a weird eye disease. Which covers the eye with white stuff. My right eye (from your sight) is not blind or broken, it's just like holding your hand before your eyes, that does not make it blind.

We just found out that my mother has the same problem in her eye. This is called "Cataract" in English and "Safaid Motiya" in Hindi which translated to "White Pearl" in English. Google for info. You can easily get a laser treatment and get them fixed. Then you can fly the planes as well just like you use to dream.

I will put my vote on hold as i haven't got a chance to meet you ingame. You seem like a good guy. Good luck.
That's what I'm learning about in my current chapter of science. And as Ballu said, cataract can be cured by a surgery.
I won't vote as i won't be able to see you IG any time soon.

By Vishwas

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 11:15:04 am »
I'm speechless at the moment. Will vote later.

Epps

Offline Frost

• Duck
  • ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 02:40:27 pm »
Aw man :/ Hope you get well soon and start flying again :D
I am not too active now a days because of some academic work so I will not vote as of now.

Offline willsolvit

• Rubber Duck
  • I am the chosen one
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 03:36:48 pm »
I can't vote right now since I haven't seen you ingame but you seem like a pretty cool guy, good luck. Hope you get back in the skies one day bud :))

Offline JdebMkay

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 10:33:22 pm »
Wow, about the eye stuff... that is really great news. I did some research about the cause of this...
I had trouble with my eyes when i was about 25, not that i needed glasses, but my right eye just started to see everything with a more white tint. Like putting sunglasses on, but then in white.
I am so happy that it's fixable, but i shouldn't throw a party before it's actually fixed. I'll go after it right now, i hope they won't fk up my eye though :( I hate hospitals and medical stuff :(

But back to SAMP...

I'm friends with almost everybody already. People are just so nice to each other (the people who play often). I got alot of spare time now, so i hope to see you all in game, cheers :D

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 02:46:04 am »
Wow, about the eye stuff... that is really great news. I did some research about the cause of this...
I had trouble with my eyes when i was about 25, not that i needed glasses, but my right eye just started to see everything with a more white tint. Like putting sunglasses on, but then in white.
I am so happy that it's fixable, but i shouldn't throw a party before it's actually fixed. I'll go after it right now, i hope they won't fk up my eye though :( I hate hospitals and medical stuff :(
Best of the luck with that!
But back to SAMP...

I'm friends with almost everybody already. People are just so nice to each other (the people who play often). I got alot of spare time now, so i hope to see you all in game, cheers :D

Yeah the community itself is pretty good. Regular players are mostly nice people.

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 04:13:49 am »

But back to SAMP...

Yeah i understand that white tint thingy. My mother tells me about it too! Its not going to fuck your eye while you will have to take atleast a week bed rest and keep your eye away from lot of light like sun, etc. In India, a laser treatment costs for one eye = 15,000 INR. It wont cost much there. Good luck bro!

Thats great. Regular players are cool people. We all have fun together and its crazy that 5 terrors and 5 cops are on single car. Fucking everyone up lmao!
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Happiest Duck Ever

• Duck
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2014, 03:38:00 pm »
Hold.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2014, 07:00:09 pm »
You forgot to mention how long you have played PTP Server for. Haven't seen you, but I can absolutely tell that you are a nice person, but my vote is on hold for now.