Author Topic: Nyashki - demoted, Dano - kicked  (Read 9758 times)

Offline NatzuK

• Miss Old Days
Re: Nyashki - demoted, Dano - kicked
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 08:35:21 pm »
Was "/sync'ing when carparked" allowed before? NO!
 I guess this kick is very much fair. I think Natzuk and para are Dano's Very very close mates. That's why they can't see him getting kicked.
 I understand guys, but you know it too that he did wrong. If he had been banned for bug abusing then I would have helped him like you guys are doing right now. But he got banned for violating a rule that was implemented years back.

close friends, Hahahahaha i hate dano and para, LOL in rd server we slap our self to death, we even kill each other when we are president, i just dont like this, and he cant even defend hes self, he cant post anything he doesnt have a Comp.... if he would be ingame i would be ingame killing him maybe  :facepalm

C mon dude really? He posts a ban appeal and can't come on the forum and say something?

No computer, No time cuz in school, impossibru
And hes parents, does not want him to have a comp, or play i've heard it
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 08:37:51 pm by NatzuK »

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 09:53:20 pm »
Natzook has a point icey. Do you remember when was the last time you played with Dano or talked to him?

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 10:17:37 pm »
Natzook has a point icey. Do you remember when was the last time you played with Dano or talked to him?

How did he had a time to join ingame to abuse, then to post a ban appeal, and doesn't have time to even register on this forum?

@Parachute, what's the point? Why does it matter if he played or not, that rule is here since forever.

Get some better arguments guys, think rationally, do not be blinded by the friendship

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 11:26:40 pm »
Well if i come after 1 year - i would not like to go ingame - instead i would come on forums n irc first ,

if he has time to play 10-20 mins - cant he ever get 2 mins free time to check forums in a Whole Year ?

he has never checked forums since then :/

well we have nothing against Dano - its just that he could not follow a simple rule & Let us all down by getting banned  :kick

Offline NatzuK

• Miss Old Days
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2013, 02:39:58 am »
Well if i come after 1 year - i would not like to go ingame - instead i would come on forums n irc first ,

if he has time to play 10-20 mins - cant he ever get 2 mins free time to check forums in a Whole Year ?

he has never checked forums since then :/

well we have nothing against Dano - its just that he could not follow a simple rule & Let us all down by getting banned  :kick

Well i got ingame afther like 7 months i didnt check forum, does it mean im dead too? maybe i just got 10 min too play after a long school study or something i would rather, Play then check some forums since it might be a while b4 i join again, got that? D:

i didnt have a comp, i got robbed gun point in my house, then i had to buy alot of stuff b4 a comp, i got a comp, then i had no internet, now i have both, but im working on some stuff, hardly have time to check forums

How did he had a time to join ingame to abuse, then to post a ban appeal, and doesn't have time to even register on this forum?

@Parachute, what's the point? Why does it matter if he played or not, that rule is here since forever.

Get some better arguments guys, think rationally, do not be blinded by the friendship

believe me its not friendship, its the only member i can kill without him crying about it lol
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 02:47:35 am by NatzuK »

Offline Dano

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 04:45:21 am »
First of all, greetings to all my old friends and new ducks.
Friends I've missed you.
The truth did not expect a return as more fun. NOT going to lie, it makes me laugh.

Why? To begin I will resolve some doubts. I like to be direct.

1 - It's true: I remember my first game punishment. I played and I loved playing civil duels. But then he was a rookie, I used / sync in duels. It was my first Bann. Khali Game Banning me for 2 weeks. Clarified "It was not even a member of the clan." But the ban made ??me enter the clan, the Khali invited me to clan , i am not accept PPLV and Hitman (waht was it nam ago? xD) ... RD was fun for me.

2 - It is true: This year, I had no fixed computer, but if I had the chance to go to other forums and facebook groups.
I have dedicated to studies and sports.

3 - FALSE: If I open forums, both ptp and Rd But of course I have not voted or have been active, why? Why is a rudeness. To me it's disrespectful post, comment or VOTE when I can not even play.

4 - PTP forum and clarified the situation of the ban. And I also found a JewHunter_420 the admin (NOW I know: old admin xD LACERTA WDF), making / tp on my. Was for having accidentally driven his car into the water. I was going to die, i did use a command for other command. Ja I win.

5 - It is true: I love you, Matt, apart from being a very private person and a great friend, I paid the VIP account.

6 - False Natzuk is one of the people who most hate with all my little heart of Duck. Also is gay (he declared his love for me in skype) xD. But it is a great friend who will never fail. (If you do not trolling)

7 - I advise not having computer before not apparate.

I hope I have clarified doubts , I can only say that I do not regret what I did. After not having played one year to devote to study Physics , Mathematics, Chemistry , etc. . I got home to turn on my new PC , download SAMP , enter the server, play 10 minutes AND BE PUNISHED BY NOT REMEMBER A RULE . BECAUSE OF THE ONLY THING THAT WAS ACCORDING TO KILL ME AND HAVE FUN , BECAUSE LAST 10 MINUTES PLAYING IN THE SERVER . lol that friends called EPIC FAIL XD .

( Moment fun) . I am innocent of everything. XD . I arrive and everyone started to be curious . lol
( serius ) Friends , I accept everything imposed on me , I know it is for some this very seriously , and not saying it's bad, on the contrary, I think that's be really responsible , BUT A GREAT POSITION HAS A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY to when making decisions .

This is not an apology , because I really do not regret it. But if you deserve an explanation : This is just a game and I love playing with allies like you. ( ADMMINS MAN IN THE CLAN WAS SO Funnnn !) XD
Life is a game and sometimes the rules ropen .

Friends, Greetings .

CYA .  8)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 04:49:03 am by Dano »

Offline NatzuK

• Miss Old Days
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 07:23:15 am »
Friends I've missed you.
The truth did not expect a return as more fun. NOT going to lie, it makes me laugh.

1 - It's true: I remember my first game punishment. I played and I loved playing civil duels. But then he was a rookie, I used / sync in duels. It was my first Bann. Khali Game Banning me for 2 weeks. Clarified "It was not even a member of the clan." But the ban made ??me enter the clan, the Khali invited me to clan , i am not accept PPLV and Hitman (waht was it nam ago? xD) ... RD was fun for me.

2 - It is true: This year, I had no fixed computer, but if I had the chance to go to other forums and facebook groups.

3 - FALSE: If I open forums, both ptp and Rd But of course I have not voted or have been active, why? Why is a rudeness. To me it's disrespectful post, comment or VOTE when I can not even play.

4 - PTP forum and clarified the situation of the ban. And I also found a JewHunter_420 the admin (NOW I know: old admin xD LACERTA WDF), making / tp on my. Was for having accidentally driven his car into the water. I was going to die, i did use a command for other command. Ja I win.

5 - It is true: I love you, Matt, apart from being a very private person and a great friend, I paid the VIP account.

6 - False Natzuk is one of the people who most hate with all my little heart of Duck. Also is gay (he declared his love for me in skype) xD. But it is a great friend who will never fail. (If you do not trolling)

I hope I have clarified doubts , I can only say that I do not regret what I did. After not having played one year to devote to study Physics , Mathematics, Chemistry , etc. . I got home to turn on my new PC , download SAMP , enter the server, play 10 minutes AND BE PUNISHED BY NOT REMEMBER A RULE . BECAUSE OF THE ONLY THING THAT WAS ACCORDING TO KILL ME AND HAVE FUN , BECAUSE LAST 10 MINUTES PLAYING IN THE SERVER . lol that friends called EPIC FAIL XD .

( Moment fun) . I am innocent of everything. XD . I arrive and everyone started to be curious . lol
( serius ) Friends , I accept everything imposed on me , I know it is for some this very seriously , and not saying it's bad, on the contrary, I think that's be really responsible , BUT A GREAT POSITION HAS A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY to when making decisions .

This is not an apology , because I really do not regret it. But if you deserve an explanation : This is just a game and I love playing with allies like you. ( ADMMINS MAN IN THE CLAN WAS SO Funnnn !) XD

Friends, Greetings .

CYA .  8)

bitch, ill slap u to death with my 900000 hp lowrider car D:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 07:27:15 am by NatzuK »

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 08:15:26 am »
Dano, don't lie. Since when was /rc c allowed to avoid death. This isn't some new rule.

Also you don't seem to have any regrets so I don't have any sympathy.

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 08:49:02 am »
Dano, don't lie. Since when was /rc c allowed to avoid death. This isn't some new rule.

And bad thing is he does not regret it - kool story bro ,
be laughing always dano - best of luck for the new life around !

maybe come back to re-apply, when you start regretting for what you did .

Offline Dano

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 02:50:57 pm »
Friends I've missed you.

Friends, Greetings .

CYA .  8)

Naaa FALSE xD... Ya te vere madafaka...  :kick

Friend. Stop playing one year, arrives at the server and try to remember as commands using / commands are used .... but if you just take the last important part of what I wrote is your point of view.
I do not take those things seriously because it is a game.

Thanks friend. This was like a re-apply, but we continue to see good in the game.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 02:33:07 am by Matt »

Offline Djan_tinaya

• Rubber Duck
  • I am The Duckies only Boscow.. :D
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 03:56:06 pm »
First of all, greetings to all my old friends and new ducks
Friends I've missed you.

Friends, Greetings .

CYA .  8)

This Shows that you were really not being serious about this clan...

†BoScOw†

Offline NatzuK

• Miss Old Days
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2013, 04:38:12 pm »
Friends I've missed you.

Friends, Greetings .

CYA .  8)

Naaa FALSE xD... Ya te vere madafaka...  :kick

Friend. Stop playing one year, arrives at the server and try to remember as commands using / commands are used .... but if you just take the last important part of what I wrote is your point of view.
I do not take those things seriously because it is a game.

Thanks friend. This was like a re-apply, but we continue to see good in the game.
yeah that command stuff was hard to me 2, i forgot everything xD and ill see ya ingame and rape ya bitch
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 02:34:05 am by Matt »

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2013, 09:05:20 pm »
I have something to say. As you saw what Dano wrote above these past days. It was horrible english. I have a feeling the translator might have played a bad role for Dano. So I am asking that one of the latino RD members translate anything for him and ask him to write in spanish, so they can translate it back.

Offline NatzuK

• Miss Old Days
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2013, 01:12:29 am »
I have something to say. As you saw what Dano wrote above these past days. It was horrible english. I have a feeling the translator might have played a bad role for Dano. So I am asking that one of the latino RD members translate anything for him and ask him to write in spanish, so they can translate it back.

I believe whats done is done he has no more too say :p

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2013, 05:31:02 am »

I believe whats done is done he has no more too say :p

Well exactly. Bad English or Good. We got to know that he doesn't care about the clan nor he has any regret of what he has done. Let him be out.
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!