Author Topic: Maha [Accepted]  (Read 21937 times)

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
Re: Maha [Accepted]
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2013, 05:46:32 pm »
Kicked cause of skills lol

Offline Panik

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 06:17:51 pm »
According to pWn leaders you got kicked because of your lack of foot skills and not being able to improve them + getting banned:
http://ptpmp.net/forum/index.php?topic=5480.0

What they have told me is something else. But nvm

Quote fixed...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:43:50 pm by Parachute »

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2013, 01:01:49 pm »
Well I talked with Finisher about Panik, and we both agree in some things:
-Panik is a cool guy, but he's a DB player, he never plays as civilian, as RD does.
-He is having troubles with Hitman, and we already have enough with Bunny.

I don't think Panik fits in RD (and finisher agrees), but I'm going to hold my vote, considering that he is a good guy. Good luck.

Ye sorry, but im not that kind of guy who is asslicking hitmans. If a hitman fights me i just fight back.
Hmm. No one is ass licking Hitmen. :bkiss  If they attack us, we attack them too ,even if they come X vs 1.
I personally hate few of them and hunt them like Gablo(malaka), and chaos sometimes.

About my vote: I am not sure about you, specially after this evade http://ptpmp.net/forum/index.php?topic=5480.0
I will vote later.

By Vishwas

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2013, 06:45:00 pm »
Ill hear what Matt wants to say now , then i will decide.

EDIT:

No, your just trying to get into any clan you can. You are a clan hopper, you went from RZ to TG (I believe) to [pWn]. Not to mention you tried to apply to Rawr. I do not trust you at all, you simply just want to be in any clan that isn't hitman on PTP. No

You are a good guy but i dont think you should be given a chance. Its hard to judge your application , therefore the deepest i could get an answer for you from my side is: NO

I am sorry but one thing i always hated the MOST was Clan/Faction Hopping.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:48:33 pm by Ballu Miaa »
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 11:48:39 am »
well he is not a clan hopper as matt says , i play ptp 3 times more than matt  C:-)

and we seriously need to look on facts - as of that ban appeal - who knows if it was some lag - over that it only happened once !

its time to give a chance to Panik :) aka Pani puri :p

Offline Panik

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 01:41:39 pm »
well he is not a clan hopper as matt says , i play ptp 3 times more than matt  C:-)

and we seriously need to look on facts - as of that ban appeal - who knows if it was some lag - over that it only happened once !

its time to give a chance to Panik :) aka Pani puri :p

Thankyou khali bro  ;)

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2013, 08:39:17 pm »

Well i hate when RD's mess around with other clan members. 99% of the times we are fine with all other Clans including Hitman. I see 95% of the RD's chilling and killing with Hitman's and I myself do that too lot of the times. They are fun people. About HTD's they all are also fine with everybody in RD. I never seen anybody killing any GFC or HTD till now. Sometimes it can happen by mistake. Rubber Ducks is not a clan which needs hatred. We are not here to hate , we are here to have fun. Panik you're an Veteran player , same as Tote and all others. Why make enemies when you can make friends?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 09:06:57 pm by Ballu Miaa »

EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2013, 09:51:24 pm »
He's a stats whore simple. Yea I might have been wrong about what clans u were in but we all know you just want to get into any clan that isn't Hitman. You applying to any clan like that is bullshit. But its ok :) because
thats just my opinion.

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2013, 09:52:53 pm »

Well i hate when RD's mess around with other clan members. 99% of the times we are fine with all other Clans including Hitman. I see 95% of the RD's chilling and killing with Hitman's and I myself do that too lot of the times. They are fun people. About HTD's they all are also fine with everybody in RD. I never seen anybody killing any GFC or HTD till now. Sometimes it can happen by mistake. Rubber Ducks is not a clan which needs hatred. We are not here to hate , we are here to have fun. Panik you're an Veteran player , same as Tote and all others. Why make enemies when you can make friends?
Ballu. Maybe htd's were pissing him off. Ur ryt in a way, we shouldn't flame or act like kids. But if they push ur buttons too much, its ok to fight back! Shutting up and trying to be friends if they dont want to just seems cowardly.   We should be friendly, but we shouldn't asslick!   

Epps

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 10:26:17 pm »

I have to agree with him, yes you can make enemies and all that but the vast majority of RD is cool with everyone, we don't need hate. Insulting [Hitman] is not going to go down well for you and for RD if you joined.

You want to fight? Use your skills not words. Deeds not words.

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2013, 12:49:17 am »
well maha , you need to change a bit and loosen up a bit ,

you can kill anyone you like but using words on whole clan is not kool

yeah i hate newer fags in hitman {statswhores} who just wanna make sprees etc

if you ready to start over on a new note - you will be given a chance in clan :)

@matt if he was statswhore - he would have 6-7 KD ratio atleast - his stats are lesser than mine O.o but im not a statswhore too :D

Offline Panik

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2013, 01:38:22 pm »

I'm not gonna make friends with guys who annoy me all the time.

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2013, 02:30:37 pm »

Well i am trying to understand your point but you just dont seem to share it with us. Its your wish if you dont want to be friends with someone. There's nothing we can do about it. But if its effecting the whole clan then Yes you're at fault. Why make a whole clan your enemy? 90% people on the internet are just fine people who can be made friends. Only few are assholes and annoying. Well i never found any HTD , Hitman to be annoying. They kill everyone in sight only if you are not their friend. We dont asslick Hitman's at all at any instance of time. Just try to have fun of the game with them and there's nothing wrong in making new friends. Why not make them your friends rather then making them your enemies?

EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2013, 03:04:33 pm »
I am not going to real all that^.
It's a yes!
Quack on Ducky. Goodluck

By Vishwas

Offline Panik

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2013, 03:33:41 pm »

Well i am trying to understand your point but you just dont seem to share it with us. Its your wish if you dont want to be friends with someone. There's nothing we can do about it. But if its effecting the whole clan then Yes you're at fault. Why make a whole clan your enemy? 90% people on the internet are just fine people who can be made friends. Only few are assholes and annoying. Well i never found any HTD , Hitman to be annoying. They kill everyone in sight only if you are not their friend. We dont asslick Hitman's at all at any instance of time. Just try to have fun of the game with them and there's nothing wrong in making new friends. Why not make them your friends rather then making them your enemies?

I have nothing against hitman, but just some of them. And i never said that i hate them all?