Author Topic: [Accepted]Lance_Towers  (Read 15899 times)

Offline Kelik

• Duck
  • The Noob Duck
[Accepted]Lance_Towers
« on: June 09, 2020, 04:16:44 pm »
In-game nickname: Lance_Towers
Old nicknames used: Cipher, [DsE]Cipher, [DsE]Larzh, [DsE]Nemesis, BC_Nemesis[DsE], Vendetta, [DsE]Vendetta, [DsE]Leomord, [DsE]Boruto_NS
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc): Cipher#8012

Link to your CP player page: https://planbserver.com/cp/player.php?id=5172
How long have you played SAMP: Since 2016
How long have you played PTP/PTP PB: Since 2016 but 2 years unregistered and 2018 registered
Have you ever been banned on PTP and/or on Plan B? If yes, what for?: Not at all
Have you ever been part of another clan? If yes, why not anymore?:
First part is DsE, I've made so many enemies back then and I didn't know the reason why they shoot me.

Second part is BC, I joined them because most of my enemies are from the alliances of pWn. Ever since I made so many, I quitted both clan and gang at the same time.

The reason I joined DsE again is that our leader's going to retire from SAMP to further his studies and since Uzu here is now a member of RD, no one will look after DsE and suddenly, Son_Gun made me admin at DsE forums. I accepted the proposition and I'll take the responsibility on what he'd left for me.

Why you would like to join [RD]?: I spend most of my time with RD especially when I'm in Civilian class. I've made so many good times with them and that grew into bonds with each other. Because of what I've did, Icey invited me to the clan and Air helped me by encouraging me to apply. 

P.S :  I would like a confession to make to all of you. If you wanted a background check on me, I'll say it to all of you right now. Me and Ace(if you guys don't remember him, he's Thug_D_Ace[M.I.B]) have the same IP.

Q : What kind of relationship do we have? : Father and Son
Q : Are you guys account sharing? : No, I don't know his password on his account. (Truly)
Q : When will he come back? : Ever since he got promoted to an Admin on the company he's been working for years, he doesn't play SAMP. I questioned him several times but he didn't gave an answer not even one.

I hope you guys can understand.  :-[
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 11:39:08 am by Sumit »

Offline Airman

• Medic of the ducks
  • Rubber Duck
  • Senior Airman
Re: Lance_Towers
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 04:39:44 pm »
Hi Lance , good to see you here

The reason I joined DsE again is that our leader's going to retire from SAMP to further his studies and since Uzu here is now a member of RD, no one will look after DsE and suddenly, Son_Gun made me admin at DsE forums. I accepted the proposition and I'll take the responsibility on what he'd left for me.
So does this mean that you're still a member of DsE ? you're on their member list too

Offline Kelik

• Duck
  • The Noob Duck
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 04:55:38 pm »
Hi Lance , good to see you here

So does this mean that you're still a member of DsE ? you're on their member list too
Well, I'm not a DsE member anymore. When Uzu applied here, his name is still on member list too.

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 05:06:02 pm »
Yes, great dude, happy to see u here

Offline MecHaNiC

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 05:44:54 pm »
Pass , havent played with you.

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 06:56:45 pm »
Hi Lance! Good to see you applying for RD!

I like you, you seem mature and can be a well fit duck.

But first, as Air mentioned-

According to this, are you still a member of DsE or admin of their clan?

By:[RD]Vishwas

Offline Sumit

• Leader
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 09:35:02 pm »
Hai, Lance
Thanks for showing interest. You are a nice guy and play the game decently. So, i'll say YES for your app. Good luck for the other votes.

Offline Pro Uzumaki

• Duck of the Medics
  • Rubber Duck
  • The WEEB DUCK
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 01:21:35 am »
Yes. You are the first person that posted a proper CP link in their application after I joined.

Well about the DsE forums. I used to manage the website and IDK what happened there but it was a free hosting service so I got an e-mail saying the Website hosting has been deactivated a few months ago.
http://darksideemp.epizy.com/forums
This was supposed to be the website but it doesn't work anymore.
They didn't make my signature... So, I made my own.

Offline Kelik

• Duck
  • The Noob Duck
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 03:07:15 am »
According to this, are you still a member of DsE or admin of their clan?
No, not anymore and DsE forums is gone now.

Pass , havent played with you.
I understand.  :)

Yes. You are the first person that posted a proper CP link in their application after I joined.
Ty Uzu  :-*

Yes, great dude, happy to see u here
As always, thanks for inviting me here again and won't let you down.  O0

Hai, Lance
Thanks for showing interest. You are a nice guy and play the game decently. So, i'll say YES for your app. Good luck for the other votes.
Hiya Sumit, thanks for the vote!  C:-)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 11:54:19 am by Lance »

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 07:40:21 am »
Since this matter is clear now. I played multiple times with you, you're a cool guy to be with. You follow all the rules and most importantly know how to have fun with the ducks!

Yes.

Goodluck!

By:[RD]Vishwas

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2020, 07:46:38 am »
Goodluck. Just to confirm, you don't play from publically shared computer right? (Internet cafe)

By Vishwas

Offline Kelik

• Duck
  • The Noob Duck
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2020, 07:50:49 am »
Goodluck. Just to confirm, you don't play from publically shared computer right? (Internet cafe)
I've done that last year but I have a personal computer now so I don't do that anymore.

Since this matter is clear now. I played multiple times with you, you're a cool guy to be with. You follow all the rules and most importantly know how to have fun with the ducks!

Yes.

Goodluck!
Thanks!  :happy

Offline Zeus

• You, Yeah you!
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2020, 09:27:58 am »
YES!
GoodLuck My Bro!

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2020, 09:55:40 am »
Played with lance few times , he will fit in our clan for sure & is pretty mature for his age.

Offline yobe

• Rubber Duck
  • <3 My Ducks <3
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2020, 10:18:35 am »
Hey Lance, great seeing that you applied!

I'm glad that you finally are coming to the DUCK side! Lance_Towers is a good player to ride with in-game. I enjoy playing with you when you are not being controversial. I myself hate drama within a video game that is meant to be fun and a get-away from everyday life. This is my only reason to not say Yes. I would really like to give a big YES if only I could have to the chance to game with you soon.

Sorry dude, going to have to Pass

Good luck Lance_Towers!
Cool story babe. Now make me a sandwhich!