Author Topic: [DENIED]Bear  (Read 26556 times)

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
Re: [DENIED]Bear
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2018, 06:24:42 pm »
Is he Engin?!
He tried to apply to RD with all those nicks while pretending to be a different person everytime. Also faked being [RD]Frost.
Is icebear Engin too?  ???

By:[RD]Vishwas

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2018, 08:25:45 pm »
Is he Engin?!
He tried to apply to RD with all those nicks while pretending to be a different person everytime. Also faked being [RD]Frost.
Is icebear Engin too?  ???
They share the same first name (applications) and the same IP range (location) so could be

Offline Pistolstar

• YEE!!!
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2018, 08:27:07 pm »
Give up. Never seen a guy so obsessed about some gaming clan.
 You're stubborn I'll give you that much.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 08:29:07 pm by Pistolstar »

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2018, 10:43:57 pm »
get the fuck out of here mate. No.

Epps

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2018, 11:45:46 pm »
If he is legit engin. I really dont get the point of using so many nicks and applying, neglecting the fact you even nick faked a RD member, or whatever you did in past. I mean if you were that interested in joining RD, whats the use of changing so many nicks over the past years and then applying again? You couldve just sticked to your real account and tried urself to improve and all if you were that eager to get the RD tag.
Engin, dodo, cerbell and so on. Engin was in this efc clan, cerbell/dodo in idf, ur this account in dse, youve been in so many clans. I really dont get the point of lying so much. Even for such a gaming clan, this act of yours is either too childish or pure stupidness.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2018, 07:17:53 am »
Is this the same guy who once acted like he's [RD]LeatherFace?

By Vishwas

Offline Ice_Bear

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2018, 08:04:33 am »
I don't have a net, so I play with that net which is provided by my society, I don't really know who is EnGin and his other names, Society is big enough and I don't really see kids playing around. If you feel that I am EnGin or some other guy. Feel free to deny my application and abuse me as much you can.
User is currently banned.

Offline Pistolstar

• YEE!!!
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2018, 11:38:10 am »
Age 22 born in 97.
Lax writes I don't "we play on same pc, nothing more"
Now you're saying society is big and you don't Know cerbell or lax. Same city, same isp, same behavior, you even lie like him pal. You had almost got us but I was still suspicious, you just bonked up while talking about your "Laptop for 3D stuff", any basic guy who knows what 3D industry is could've answered all the questions that I asked, after that it was confirmed that you lied, same like all the previous versions of your RD infiltration characters*.

Get the fuck outta here you lying piece of shit, don't bother making new account and trying again, you're never getting in.
Fuck off.
(* = Term used in 3d modelling for organic/robot models
Non living stuff is called "asset")
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 11:44:43 am by Pistolstar »

Offline Happiest Duck Ever

• Duck
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2018, 12:28:28 pm »
get the fuck out of here mate. No.
You tried to fool us again. But it didn't work. Just do what epps said.

Vote : NO!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 02:23:58 pm by Happiest Duck Ever »

Offline Sumit

• Leader
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2018, 02:16:08 pm »
Oh so thats the issue. Ok so i dont wanna know why u did this, you should get outta here right now and forget about the talk. I thought u r a new guy and wants to join a clan, but NO and well played man.

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2018, 03:35:54 pm »
I thought u r a new guy and wants to join a clan
Exactly^. After knowing all this, No

Offline Ice_Bear

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2018, 04:01:19 pm »
Ok, I am sorry for what all I did. After thinking about this, I am really sorry for playing with your trust and I will try to improve myself and I know many of you will start hating me now, but I would ask for one chance so that I can improve myself. You can deny this application and from now on, no multi-accounting and I will play with my real account. [RD]Frost is my childhood friend, thats why I thought to impersonate him and thats was really stupid and Lax is my brother, so need to linking him with me because of me, his reputation is going down and from now on, I will try to win your trust and no multi accounting now. From 2011, I am playing PTP and I just want a tag and I don't really know the meaning of a clan/family or we can say that I never tried to understand the meaning of a clan. I left EpC because some one was warning me and then same goes for DPz, its really sad that I need to jump from clan to clan because someone is abusing me and warning me? That was years ago and you can blame my maturity and even now, its the same. I will try to improve that on first point. First I used to be stats-whore and then I improved myself and now I am tag-whore, I will try to improve myself. I am sorry for what I did. I don't feel that making fake identities will allow me to win. I will try to improve myself now rather than making different account and hiding my identity. I don't know how much time will it take to become mature but I will try my level best to win your trust again and will only apply RD if you guys really think that I deserve to be a duck.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2018, 04:17:33 pm »
What stuff you smoking bro? How come you're 22 and still whine about getting a clantag in a multiplayer game? Just be normal, stop lying, make friends, have fun and all of this is completely possible without  having a  'tag'.

Don't take such stuff so seriously that u have to make fake identies to get your 'tags'. Goodluck with applications in other clans.

Denied  obviously
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 04:19:25 pm by Saurabh »

By Vishwas

Offline Pistolstar

• YEE!!!
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2018, 04:18:36 pm »
Ok, I am sorry for what all I did. After thinking about this, I am really sorry for playing with your trust and I will try to improve myself and I know many of you will start hating me now, but I would ask for one chance so that I can improve myself. You can deny this application and from now on, no multi-accounting and I will play with my real account. [RD]Frost is my childhood friend, thats why I thought to impersonate him and thats was really stupid and Lax is my brother, so need to linking him with me because of me, his reputation is going down and from now on, I will try to win your trust and no multi accounting now. From 2011, I am playing PTP and I just want a tag and I don't really know the meaning of a clan/family or we can say that I never tried to understand the meaning of a clan. I left EpC because some one was warning me and then same goes for DPz, its really sad that I need to jump from clan to clan because someone is abusing me and warning me? That was years ago and you can blame my maturity and even now, its the same. I will try to improve that on first point. First I used to be stats-whore and then I improved myself and now I am tag-whore, I will try to improve myself. I am sorry for what I did. I don't feel that making fake identities will allow me to win. I will try to improve myself now rather than making different account and hiding my identity. I don't know how much time will it take to become mature but I will try my level best to win your trust again and will only apply RD if you guys really think that I deserve to be a duck.
I don't believe You wrote this because you feel sorry, but because you're desperate to get it, even after so many times you're still failing maybe that's why.
Anyway It's just a game.
Besides all that happened is only your fault, your lies kept adding up till you can't lie more.
Take a break think about what you did upto this point. Maybe you'll figure it out where you got wrong. (Not talking about game only)
Good luck.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 04:21:46 pm by Pistolstar »

Offline Ice_Bear

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2018, 04:19:05 pm »
What stuff you smoking bro? How come you're 22 and still whine about getting a clantag in a multiplayer game? Just be normal, stop lying, make friends, have fun and all of this is completely possible without  having a  'tag'.

Don't take such stuff so seriously that u have to make fake identies to get your 'tags'.

My original age is 16, though