Author Topic: Lohit kicked  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Uthar_Smith

• Rubber Duck
Lohit kicked
« on: April 12, 2018, 08:37:36 pm »
Lohit has been kicked from the clan for having been banned on Plan B for admin impersonation. Regardless of whether it was him or his friend, there's just one responsibility per IP and the rules are clear about this: "Any Duck or BabyDuck who gets banned from PTP, will be auto-kicked from the clan without any discussion."

I see there has already been some discussion on the matter (Topic). I locked that topic so that the discussion can be continued in his reapply which he is hereby invited for.

Lohit, I know it may seem like a harsh punishment but rules are rules. We'll be awaiting your application, but don't rush it if your exams don't allow you to.

Offline Lohit_The_Noob

• Duck
Re: Lohit kicked
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 06:45:31 am »
I accept the responsibility and punishment. It is fit for such foolish mistake. As said before, I will learn from this and make sure to never let this happen again.

Thank you

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 05:34:06 pm »
How old is your cousin? And how come he understands stuff like "nicks" and how to change nick if doesn't play any  multiplayer (assuming , that he is a normie).

If i knew i had such person at home who can acess my pc and change nick to some admin name that he noticed earlier while i was playing, i wouldn't let him touch my system or the game at all. It's really wicked and unlikely for someone to do that, to remember an admin's nick that he saw long ago  and then use that nick for "lulz" coz i sew no lulz there. It's not fun lol, unless he knew you'd get banned for it , which i think he didn't know coz you yourself didn't know that it will.

Anyway, story or not, it was really shameful to RDs being banned for nick faking (daffy and you) , and this had to be done to ensure no one takes these rulebreaks lightly.

I somehow still believe you're not that stupid to do something like this and then cover ot with such a crap story so maybe you're right but just for the future tip : accept it without mentioning the actual reason if it is unbelievable, it helps a lot and saves time. I too had such problems because of my brother and friends who play samp. I'd like to see input from other members.

By Vishwas

Offline Pistolstar

• YEE!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 03:35:43 pm »
I want a like button for this news thats on forum homepage.