Author Topic: MacriGato [Denied]  (Read 8063 times)

Offline MacriGato

MacriGato [Denied]
« on: March 28, 2021, 01:46:20 am »
In-game nickname:MacriGato
Old nicknames used:HOLI
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc):do not have

Link to your CP player page:https://planbserver.com/cp/index.php

How long have you played SAMP: for about 6 years

How long have you played PTP/PTP PB: since mid 2017

Have you ever been banned on PTP and/or on Plan B? If yes, what for?:yes, recently in August 2020  for wanting to use aimbot to kill aimboters (example some of ggt)

Have you ever been part of another clan? If yes, why not anymore?: Yes, I was part of the GSW clan, but I retired from there to want to be part of you RD

Why you would like to join [RD]?: because I always wanted to be part of this clan, I have also made many friends here and also from now on (if such a case is accepted) I assure you that I will fulfill my duty like a good duck
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 11:44:21 pm by Epps »

Offline MecHaNiC

• Rubber Duck
Re: MacriGato
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 07:13:49 pm »
Have you ever been part of another clan? If yes, why not anymore?: Yes, I was part of the GSW clan, but I retired from there to want to be part of you RD
When did you leave GSW?
Not a good sign to leave one clan just to join another.

Offline MacriGato

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 06:06:37 am »
GSW is almost dead xd, I left that clan in July 2020

Offline Pro Uzumaki

• Duck of the Medics
  • Rubber Duck
  • The WEEB DUCK
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2021, 08:11:28 am »
You were just unbanned. So, you should spend some time in-game without hacking  C:-) C:-)
They didn't make my signature... So, I made my own.

Offline Airman

• Medic of the ducks
  • Rubber Duck
  • Senior Airman
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2021, 11:28:16 am »

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2021, 01:07:43 pm »

Have you ever been banned on PTP and/or on Plan B? If yes, what for?:yes, recently for wanting to use aimbot to kill aimboters (example some of ggt)

yikes, go away dud u stink

Offline Kelik

• Duck
  • The Noob Duck
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2021, 03:01:52 pm »
You were just unbanned.
Same reason as Uzu and Air.
We love having new ducks but we need to make sure that the applicant needs to have a background check(a clean one is better). Tbh, I'm not so sure if you're gonna make the same mistake twice.

Offline MacriGato

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2021, 04:55:23 pm »
You were just unbanned. So, you should spend some time in-game without hacking  C:-) C:-)
hmm, if you want, I could wait about 2 months and you will see that I will be clean by that time, so if what you want is that it is clean to enter then I will  ???

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2021, 06:30:42 pm »

Have you ever been banned on PTP and/or on Plan B? If yes, what for?:yes, recently for wanting to use aimbot to kill aimboters (example some of ggt)

LMAO^. No man, we do not take people who just got banned  ::)

By:[RD]Vishwas

Offline MacriGato

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2021, 06:44:57 pm »

Sorry it wasn't recently, it was August 31, 2020, but that's recently true?

Well, I know it's in bad taste to have that background and I know I shouldn't have used it, but you always have to have a 2 chance, don't you? also that is the only problem I have, since I have never made an enemy of you and I left the GSE clan about 8 months ago
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 06:50:18 pm by MacriGato »

Offline Haunter

• Duck
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2021, 07:00:25 pm »
Yes!

Offline Kloe

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2021, 07:03:34 pm »
yes :)! but i understand if everyone else wants you to wait a few months to get back into the game, and i feel like he has already served his punishment so perhaps we should give a chance

Offline MacriGato

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2021, 07:08:33 pm »
I done my best to make GgT leave the server by raping them with my aimbot. Not my problem the admins are biased towards GgT and banned me. Maybe because I'm just a Venezuelan, they hate me or because I'm related to Escobar they want revenge for the Americans but I hope you accept me guys, I need duck protection.  ;D

Offline Kloe

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2021, 07:10:16 pm »
I done my best to make GgT leave the server by raping them with my aimbot. Not my problem the admins are biased towards GgT and banned me. Maybe because I'm just a Venezuelan, they hate me or because I'm related to Escobar they want revenge for the Americans but I hope you accept me guys, I need duck protection.  ;D
how can you say no to this explanation? ;D

Offline Haunter

• Duck
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2021, 07:11:42 pm »
Yeah, fair point, one more yes!