Author Topic: Bunny application [Denied]  (Read 8107 times)

Offline Kelik

• Duck
  • The Noob Duck
Re: Bunny application [Denied]
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2020, 03:31:38 am »
Hey Bugsbunny, good to see you here in RD forums.

I saw your app yesterday but I need to get more info so I can know more about you. I heard that you're literally a bunny, hopping in PPLV, RZ, and now in RD. I've carefully decided my vote for you, and that is Neutral.

There are chances you can change my vote and that is...
Play with the ducks for 4 months, clean nick, no clubs, no garbage, show you actually give a fuck and you'll get good votes

Goodluck with your app, tho.  :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 03:36:06 am by Lance »

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2020, 06:29:48 am »
Hello chuck. I had vouched for you last time you reapplied for RD, and I don't really regret it. You have had no serious issues and you're a fun guy to be around. It's just that clan hopping seems like a sign of unstability.

I would have given you another chance just to see if you're gonna mess up again or not :p , but I'm not active enough to vote. Goodluck.

By Vishwas

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2020, 07:16:04 am »
Here's an advice, play with the ducks for 4 months, clean nick, no clubs, no garbage, show you actually give a fuck and you 'll get good votes

Im With Ice here ..

Btw it was fun to see you bunny hop from clan to clan before, so wanna see if you can play like ducks before we vote.

Offline Sumit

• Leader
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2020, 09:15:22 am »
Hello!
you are a good man, but the clan hoping history is something I am worried about. You have been given many chances from us and other clans and you have betrayed them all. So I don't see any good reason to say yes for you. For now, i'll say NO for your application.

Like ice said, if you are gonna be active and interested, spend some time in the game and apply again.

Offline BugsBunny

• Friend of Ducks
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 02:55:27 pm »
Hello guys.
Thank you for all your honest thoughts and doubts about my application.
I accept the things u say especially about everything and clan hopping

This time i would stay up to the point and trynna keep my cool and if its to wait its okay i don't mind that.
Would literally do anything to be here again .

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2020, 06:50:31 pm »
Hi Bugsy!

I love you, and I had a lot of great times with you. When I was a newbie in PTP, you were a Duck back then, and I had a lot of fun with u as a duck and the other ducks. But then a lot of things happened in between, and I’ll be honest with you, I think you are not sure what clan to stick with, plus it’s been not long since you left your previous clan.

So for now my vote will be No. But if you really want to stick with RD, and get back with us. Be active more and hang out with ducks more. Goodluck Bugs!

By:[RD]Vishwas

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2020, 02:15:47 pm »
I am Denying this application considering the votes.

Give it some time bugs and reapply. Goodluck bud!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 02:18:28 pm by Epps »

Epps