Author Topic: Bunny application [Denied]  (Read 8112 times)

Offline BugsBunny

• Friend of Ducks
Bunny application [Denied]
« on: June 19, 2020, 07:45:29 pm »
In-game nickname:Bugsbunny.
Old nicknames used:bunny,katiezhan
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc):johntm132@gmail.com

Link to your CP player page:https://planbserver.com/cp/player.php?id=1189
How long have you played SAMP:i think 8 years or so
How long have you played PTP/PTP PB:6 years
Have you ever been banned on PTP and/or on Plan B? If yes, what for?:1 time for death evasion back in the old server and one for sync i think in 2013
Have you ever been part of another clan? If yes, why not anymore?:Well i had been in RZ until i left because i was taking a long break due to uni and work but i didnt have the chance then to change my name so i changed it before couple of days.
Why you would like to join [RD]?:Its my first clan that i ever joined in ptp and i think it was the best influence ingame for me ,the style of play i do etc. i know the past has been difficult and stupid shit where made i had the intention of joining before a year but now i took my chance because i have a free-er schedule and i can support this.To anyone i done harm or make them disrespected im sorry,stupidity ruins everything and irrational decisions.It would be cool to have that opportunity again . peace  :duck
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 02:17:16 pm by Epps »

Offline Airman

• Medic of the ducks
  • Rubber Duck
  • Senior Airman
Re: Bunny application [Denied]
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 08:46:13 pm »
Hey Bugs , good to see you here !

You were inactive for a long period of time and you've just recently removed your RZ tag
Dont get me wrong , you definitely have the duck material , but you should give it some more time before trying to join our clan
Sorry but my vote will be a No for now

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 08:48:22 pm »

hell no

Offline BugsBunny

• Friend of Ducks
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 08:53:52 pm »
Thanks for the honesty ,you are right  C:-)

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 08:56:58 pm »
leaves RZ
joins RD
kicked deathevade (I think)
given a chance again to join RD
Kicked or left? (let us know, i dont remember)
joins PPLV
leaves
joins PPLV again
leaves
joins RZ
leaves
Applies for RD

u okay bunny bro?

Offline BugsBunny

• Friend of Ducks
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 09:20:53 pm »
leaves RZ
joins RD
kicked deathevade (I think)
given a chance again to join RD
Kicked or left? (let us know, i dont remember)
joins PPLV
leaves
joins PPLV again
leaves
joins RZ
leaves
Applies for RD

u okay bunny bro?
yeah thanks for asking pretty good , well left actually but isnt that the point
i can't change my actions i wanted to come clean in this game and yeah if i get denied i will apply back so the whole personal attack thing doesn't work to me.im sorry if im not up your expectations and i don't even know why you hate me lmao

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 10:39:12 pm »
i don't even know why you hate me lmao
Nobody hates you bunny. In fact, I love you. This guys the first ever friend I made on this server! I would love nothing more than to give you a yes right now but I cant deny the fact that you do have quite a history of bunny hopping here and there xD

Im Holding my vote right now, I wanna see if you really really wanna wanna be here.

Good to see you back in the game luv <3

Epps

Offline Kloe

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2020, 10:44:27 pm »
i don't even know why you hate me lmao
Nobody hates you bunny. In fact, I love you. This guys the first ever friend I made on this server! I would love nothing more than to give you a yes right now but I cant deny the fact that you do have quite a history of bunny hopping here and there xD

Im Holding my vote right now, I wanna see if you really really wanna wanna be here.

Good to see you back in the game luv <3
dude stole my joke >:(

Offline Yan

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2020, 11:33:28 pm »
Holding my vote for now since you were inactive for a long period

Offline Kloe

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2020, 10:03:31 am »
Holding my vote for now since you were inactive for a long period
Yesterday was the first time i saw you ig for a while, so i will be doing the same

Offline MecHaNiC

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2020, 10:35:54 am »
Dont remember playing with you.
Its a NO based on those hops of yours.

https://rd-clan.com/forum/index.php?topic=144.0 , this was your 2nd chance.

Now this ones makes it 3rd. Aint gonna happen now.
I would suggest you play the game for couple of months atleast now (u just came back from inactiveness, removed for RZ tag if i am not wrong) with the ducks.
But then again 3rd chances are rare, maybe even if you this much u get 10% favours.

Anyway , goodluck with your app.

Offline Lohit_The_Noob

• Duck
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2020, 11:34:48 am »
Cool dude. Can vouch for his personality from atleast months ago. Dunno about recently, he was as rare as YoMama to play with and I saw him play with us before the Island Party, memory is hazy. I think you would make a great addition to the clan.

But your history is more dubious than the average case. Ducks did trust you earlier and you clan hopped anyways. What was the reason behind that? And what is the reason behind leaving RZ now?

You can be the most fun guy there is, but you gotta be clear on your past so I can have a different look at you from a clan perspective.

Also spend more time with the current gen of ducks since I am inactive. Prove them your worth and harass Ice in the discord.

Pass from me at the moment, will change to a Solid Yes if you clear this up.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 11:36:39 am by Lohit_The_Noob »

Offline BugsBunny

• Friend of Ducks
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2020, 12:28:45 pm »
Cool dude. Can vouch for his personality from atleast months ago. Dunno about recently, he was as rare as YoMama to play with and I saw him play with us before the Island Party, memory is hazy. I think you would make a great addition to the clan.

But your history is more dubious than the average case. Ducks did trust you earlier and you clan hopped anyways. What was the reason behind that? And what is the reason behind leaving RZ now?

You can be the most fun guy there is, but you gotta be clear on your past so I can have a different look at you from a clan perspective.

Also spend more time with the current gen of ducks since I am inactive. Prove them your worth and harass Ice in the discord.

Pass from me at the moment, will change to a Solid Yes if you clear this up.
Thanks all of you guys for ur honesty and support and yeah u made your point
This is a response to everyone who will ask this:
I left before because my best friend jonaraz13 was here also and he was kicked because he was death evaded and he was my best friend at the time and it felt like of unfair to get kicked even though it was like rules.
After i left because i thought joining the wars etc would make me look cool as anyone does and i always wanted to come back but maybe i was desperate thats why i didnt want to come back just to take the tag and not actually feel that im part of a community or a big ass club ,which is like felt like with all the guys here that we grew up together somehow like a real unreal family idk how to express that .
So i left and then i went for the war thingies and the thing about RZ i joined at the time and i was like fuck it lets fight but before actually leaving and being away back when i came i saw all the RD members u know asking how u been etc and i seriously needed that because my real life is too fucking stressfull.
And thats on that

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2020, 09:07:05 pm »
I would give you one more chance. No more hopping please.

Yes.

Epps

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2020, 09:17:53 pm »
Here's an advice, play with the ducks for 4 months, clean nick, no clubs, no garbage, show you actually give a fuck and you 'll get good votes