Author Topic: Natzuk  (Read 15300 times)

Offline Jonaras13

Re: Natzuk
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 10:23:14 pm »
Solod u 1vs1 with saw like 5 times, then killed u with dano, then u came terro, died also i dont even need armor for your ass, and just for fun ehh? kay
dont be i mad boy you are lagger you know it.......so finish it here
what ever if dont know how to lag shot, dont play, and im not mad, who posted a report like a little bad bitch? :p
with your fucking lag you have yo shoot to the north pole and also stop being a whore

Offline NatzuK

• Miss Old Days
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 10:37:20 pm »
Solod u 1vs1 with saw like 5 times, then killed u with dano, then u came terro, died also i dont even need armor for your ass, and just for fun ehh? kay
what ever if dont know how to lag shot, dont play, and im not mad, who posted a report like a little bad bitch? :p
with your fucking lag you have yo shoot to the north pole and also stop being a whore
there is actually people that can shot to the north pole you just suck, gg

Offline Jonaras13

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 10:38:50 pm »
there is actually people that can shot to the north pole you just suck, gg
whatever

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 12:26:26 am »
Stop being a moron, Jonaras.
You're allways shooting ducks and when I tell you to stop all you do is say "Mad??"

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 04:41:49 am »
Natzuk doesnt cause trouble. He just simply fights back if someone attacks him. I have nothing else to say if it's Jonaras causing this issue.

Offline NatzuK

• Miss Old Days
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 05:42:17 am »
Natzuk doesnt cause trouble. He just simply fights back if someone attacks him. I have nothing else to say if it's Jonaras causing this issue.
always babe always :3