Author Topic: Macri [Denied]  (Read 4100 times)

Offline MacriGato

Macri [Denied]
« on: July 08, 2020, 09:09:41 pm »
In-game nickname:Macri

Old nicknames used:[GSW]MacriGato, MacriGato, H0LI, [ThuG]H0LI

Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc): Gmail: josealejandrocolmenarez.2006@gmail.com
Facebook: Jose Morales

Link to your CP player page:https://www.planbserver.com/cp/index.php

How long have you played SAMP:desde 2017

How long have you played PTP/PTP PB: desde 2017 (How H0LI) and  juanuary 2020 (How Macri)

Have you ever been banned on PTP and/or on Plan B? If yes, what for?:Yes, in 2019 with H0LI, some friends were playing on my PC and downloaded the sovereit, unfortunately they tested the sovereign on my account and banned it, they spent about 8 months and apparently they let me return to the samp, this time with the name of macri

Have you ever been part of another clan? If yes, why not anymore?:  yes, from the GSW clan, when I could return to the samp I joined them because I had made a great friendship with one of them, Matatan, and I decided to join them, but now, the GSW clan has apparently had many enemies and Besides, the other members hardly enter anymore, that's why I feel alone, and I left GSW

Why you would like to join [RD]?:because here I have seen that they are more friendly and pleasant, also, also here I have good friends, like Noor or Skitles, that was one of the factors why I want to join the DR, because I am a good Duck and I will prove it! : D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 09:57:03 pm by MacriGato »

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
Re: Macri [Denied]
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 09:45:28 pm »
Neh, but goodluck tho!

Epps

Offline Kloe

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 10:10:49 pm »
you had the GSW tag today. this clan isn't running away or sum, you don't need to apply as soon as you get out of a clan. vote is gonna be on hold, give it sometime and if you're serious apply again in 2/3 months.

Offline MacriGato

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 10:16:52 pm »
Tuve la etiqueta GSW, porque sumi no me habia dicho nada, luego me dijo que me saliera de GSW para hacer la solicitud y la hice, porque volver a esperar 2/3 meses para volver a hacer la solicitud?

I had the GSW tag because sumit had not told me anything, then he told me to leave GSW to post the application and I did it, why wait 2/3 months to re-apply ?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:25:23 pm by Air »

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 10:28:05 pm »
I had the GSW tag because sumit had not told me anything, then he told me to leave GSW to post the application and I did it, why wait 2/3 months to re-apply ?
You have to wait 2/3 months because you just left GSW and it is too early for you to be applying here. And im sure sumit did not tell you to quit GSW and apply here right away.

So on that note, I am Denying this application.
Apply again after a few months if your still interested.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:32:28 pm by Epps »

Epps