Author Topic: [Withdrawn]Dodo's application  (Read 24362 times)

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
Re: Dodo's application
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2017, 01:51:32 am »
no duud, u seem sketchy also a bobo copycat and former IDF member
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 01:53:05 am by IceBreaker »

Offline Dodo

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2017, 01:39:01 pm »

I am trying to improve my self in every way.

About acting as bobo, well I am sorry about, I have changed my behavior, you can check it in-game, from now onward, sorry Bobo for copy your style.

About IDF member, what can I do, if I m not skilled with running weapons? I am only made for fun. 

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2017, 02:00:26 pm »
I agree, he was acting alot like bobo. He told me today that he stopped and he wont be doing it again.

Epps

Offline Dodo

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2017, 02:04:06 pm »
I agree, he was acting alot like bobo. He told me today that he stopped and he wont be doing it again.

Thank you for trusting me and I will maintain it. Once again, sorry for acting like bobo.

Offline Tounsix

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2017, 06:31:45 pm »
Your presence in the IDF clan took exactly 11 days. Didn't you know how this clan's policy looks like before applying?

From what I was told, while leaving IDF, you've ensured them that you're not doing it just to join some another clan.

You seemed to be a good player, but there are some problems with your credibility and you've just left IDF.

Offline Dodo

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2017, 06:46:22 pm »
Your presence in the IDF clan took exactly 11 days. Didn't you know how this clan's policy looks like before applying?

From what I was told, while leaving IDF, you've ensured them that you're not doing it just to join some another clan.

You seemed to be a good player, but there are some problems with your credibility and you've just left IDF.

I respect your vote, maybe I think that I need to apply next time.

Offline BoboOfHer

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2017, 11:37:46 pm »

About acting as bobo, well I am sorry about, I have changed my behavior, you can check it in-game, from now onward, sorry Bobo for copy your style.

About IDF member, what can I do, if I m not skilled with running weapons? I am only made for fun.
I'd never advise someone to copy my "style". But I don't really advise to do it. Nobady here is mad because of that. But let's try just be different and original :p I hope this is a new start for you! You don't need to apologize! I wish you the best!

Offline Dodo

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2017, 03:08:45 am »

I'd never advise someone to copy my "style". But I don't really advise to do it. Nobady here is mad because of that. But let's try just be different and original :p I hope this is a new start for you! You don't need to apologize! I wish you the best!

YE,  SORRY.

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2017, 11:36:10 am »

YE,  SORRY.

He said you don't need to apologize

Offline Dodo

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2017, 12:49:30 pm »

YE,  SORRY.

He said you don't need to apologize

Yea but that was for the last time.

Offline Dodo

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2017, 07:05:42 pm »
I would like to close my app, since I have decided to leave this server, I mean samp. I would be going to hostel, so wish me a good luck. Thank you guys for tolerating me. Now from my account, some one else will play, maybe my brother, so I'll meet you, if our destiny wants.

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2017, 08:01:36 pm »
I would like to close my app, since I have decided to leave this server, I mean samp. I would be going to hostel, so wish me a good luck. Thank you guys for tolerating me. Now from my account, some one else will play, maybe my brother, so I'll meet you, if our destiny wants.

c ya, we'll be expecting your brother to apply soon

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2017, 12:00:03 am »

c ya, we'll be expecting your brother to apply soon
really makes you think

Offline Uthar_Smith

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2017, 12:10:05 am »
Applicant decided to Withdraw their application. Good luck, farewell and maybe we'll see your brother sometime :D

Cya!

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
Re: [Withdrawn]Dodo's application
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2017, 08:06:25 pm »
Well, for the copying bobo part, i don't think it is a "style "that you copied. It is not bobo style, it is bobo himself. The difference between him and you is that he is being himself while playing and chatting while you tried to be similar(?) and i don't know why. I guess you were trying to coverup for the image 'engin' had.

Anyway, even if we ignore that copying part, we can't really accept someone with so many NOs. Can't accept someone who recently left other clan, which gives u an image that you are just desperate for a clan tag. Cya ig bhai.

By Vishwas