Author Topic: DoNnaLd [Denied]  (Read 29949 times)

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
Re: DoNnaLd [Denied]
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2014, 07:23:14 pm »
I put on the tag because Dr.Fakurshit told me and i asked him about forum and he told me that oh now you have to wait for the final decision so i put it down.I didn't checked the forum because Dr.Fakurshit told me so i thought i would be accepted.
"would be" how so sure? And you're still not allowed to put tag cuz you think so, You need a [Accepted] tag here before you can ask a lvl 5 to change your name ingame (you're not supposed to do it yourself cuz you will change accounts that way).

and in the end of the story, you still needs to get familiar with how things work, hang out more and reapply in a month or two probably...

Offline tRap3r

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2014, 07:26:29 pm »
I was so sure about it because a RD member told me,and i didn't know about the lvl.

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2014, 07:38:58 pm »

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2014, 08:39:38 pm »
I put on the tag because Dr.Fakurshit told me and i asked him about forum and he told me that oh now you have to wait for the final decision so i put it down.I didn't checked the forum because Dr.Fakurshit told me so i thought i would be accepted.
"would be" how so sure? And you're still not allowed to put tag cuz you think so, You need a [Accepted] tag here before you can ask a lvl 5 to change your name ingame (you're not supposed to do it yourself cuz you will change accounts that way).

and in the end of the story, you still needs to get familiar with how things work, hang out more and reapply in a month or two probably...

:O Goddamit. I will change my vote to NO.
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline tRap3r

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2014, 11:33:00 pm »
What is my fault in this.Dr.Fakurshit told me that to put the tag so what is my blame in this.After all  when i checked the forum i asked Dr so he told me that he thought that i am accepted and he was wrong at the time when i was going to put off the tag because i didn't registe, Prashank and leather came ig and asked me abou the tag,i told them that it is not my fault but you guys just change your decision.

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2014, 11:47:51 pm »
well man , you acted dumb on pplv application too by posting random pics saying its stunt :p

if you got a tag already then its real bad !

Fakurshet may have said that : if you are accepted you can get your tags !

normally level 5's ask clan members if a guy is in their clan or not etc - donno how this guy got a tag or was he in new account ?

NO :kick for being so smart  :facepalm

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2014, 12:09:58 am »
Learn that "if" usually implies condition. The condition was "if" you were accepted, he did say you was, but "if" you are  you get the tag. I don't see any accepted anywhere here, not even a partial acceptance lol.

No, like Khali said, familiarise yourself more with PTP and in some ways SAMP.

Offline Dr.Fakurshet

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2014, 02:38:06 am »
I should have went on the forums here to check if he was accepted instead of assuming. Assuming caused this mess to happen :o And like the others say DoNnaLd you need to wait and see the [Accepted] tag before you get the tag. You can't assume that you got accepted and use the tags. Don't think this application is looking so good for you DoNnaLd gl  :-\
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 02:45:22 am by Dr.Fakurshet »

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2014, 07:10:52 am »
was he in new account ?
yes he was

@Donald
And Just because fakur told you doesn't mean you should stop using your own brain.
Jump from an air plane without parachute, will you do that for me?

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2014, 08:32:00 am »
I should have went on the forums here to check if he was accepted instead of assuming. Assuming caused this mess to happen :o And like the others say DoNnaLd you need to wait and see the [Accepted] tag before you get the tag. You can't assume that you got accepted and use the tags. Don't think this application is looking so good for you DoNnaLd gl  :-\
oh thanks for clearing up , but still i dont think donald is mature enough >.<

Offline tRap3r

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2014, 09:30:18 am »
I would have checked the forum after Dr.Fakurshit told me but for the time i thought tha i was clear so i put on the tag.By the time when i saw that all was like before on forum,i was going to put it of i didn't see the app and just beleive on Dr for a hour.Prashank i haven't register yet.Guys why you are changing your decisions,i know that i done was so bad and i feel sorry for that,i also know that is negative but please give me one more chance.  :facepalm
For that time i hadn't saw the app to say that it going well so here is a chance to put on the tag,i put it on for the reason that i have explain.
Khali if i will have a chance i will deffinetly try to make you feel that i am mature.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 06:36:04 pm by tRap3r »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2014, 09:32:16 pm »
by maturity i mean how u behave n understand - not the skills or your age etc,

well i cannot forget your stunts bro{PPLV} ,

lol its hard to forget ,
http://www.pplv.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=175.msg1583#msg1583

stunting like a boss i must say  :facepalm

also i have heard from admins that you keep constantly flaming others guys n are very much proud of ur skills etc ,

Offline tRap3r

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2014, 09:50:17 pm »
Khali bahi try to forget this with pplv,however i know what is stunt know.That with skills is negative or positive,and i flame players who attack me first.

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2014, 12:17:40 am »
Flaming is not acceptable... Regardless of the circumstances. You need to mature a, little more.

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2014, 02:45:02 am »
Khali bahi try to forget this with pplv,however i know what is stunt know.That with skills is negative or positive,and i flame players who attack me first.
can sure flame some bad guys no harm in it .
its small small things like saying "nab,noob after killing a guy - that gives impression like Tounsix's .
you are good guy no doubt , just like a carbon turns to diamond - u need time to become a great playa :)