Author Topic: [Withdrawn]Dodo's application  (Read 24363 times)

Offline Dodo

Re: Dodo's application
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2017, 05:46:45 pm »
Your presence in the IDF clan took exactly 11 days. Didn't you know how this clan's policy looks like before applying?

From what I was told, while leaving IDF, you've ensured them that you're not doing it just to join some another clan.

You seemed to be a good player, but there are some problems with your credibility and you've just left IDF.

I told MeAndYou the main reason, ask him. What could I do, if I can't even kill enemies properly, whenever there was war going on, they told me "Partner, you can go /rc c". That means I m not capable of shooting, just the only thing I can do is fun, if after this also you want to give -1, I will surely accept it!. I will try to change your mind.

----Edited----

Madman always used to abuse me without any reason(Maybe because of Demo). After Demo got kicked, then also. Please ponder upon it :(
Note: Madman insulted me infront of everyone, is this what I deserve, if I m not good at killing, I got this title "Scary pussy",
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 06:25:42 pm by Dodo »

Offline Skittles

• Duck
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 11:47:06 am »
Your presence in the IDF clan took exactly 11 days. Didn't you know how this clan's policy looks like before applying?

From what I was told, while leaving IDF, you've ensured them that you're not doing it just to join some another clan.

You seemed to be a good player, but there are some problems with your credibility and you've just left IDF.

I told MeAndYou the main reason, ask him. What could I do, if I can't even kill enemies properly, whenever there was war going on, they told me "Partner, you can go /rc c". That means I m not capable of shooting, just the only thing I can do is fun, if after this also you want to give -1, I will surely accept it!. I will try to change your mind.

----Edited----

Madman always used to abuse me without any reason(Maybe because of Demo). After Demo got kicked, then also. Please ponder upon it :(
Note: Madman insulted me infront of everyone, is this what I deserve, if I m not good at killing, I got this title "Scary pussy",

The main problem is that you've been wearing an IDF tag last week, now you want our consent for you to wear the RD one. It will only give a false presumption that our clan is a shelter for clan hoppers. Because of that, in my opinion, you shouldn't be accepted right now.

My vote remains unchanged.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 11:51:53 am by Skittles »

Offline Dodo

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2017, 11:54:37 am »

----Edited----

The main problem is that you've been wearing an IDF tag last week, now you want our consent for you to wear the RD one. It will only give a false presumption that our clan is a shelter for clan hoppers. Because of that, in my opinion, you shouldn't be accepted right now.

My vote remains unchanged.

Hmm, I got it, maybe you are thinking about my loyalty and it’s obvious that you are worried about it. I would respect whatever your decision is and that’s what I deserve. Well RD leaders, whatever your decisions is, I would respect it and try to improve more. All I want to say is that please do give me a chance to prove myself to whole RD that I am loyal not a clan hopper. That one chance would a get a real change in me. It’s for sure that I won’t destroy your trust which is built. I would like to thanks you Skittlez for telling me the correct thing. I wont repeat this in future. Last but not least, try to give this fat dodo a chance; maybe he can win your hearts.
Thank you for reading, hopes are still alive :D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:52:17 pm by Dodo »

Offline Sumit

• Leader
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2017, 02:36:03 pm »
Well , Thank You for showing Your interest here! We appreciate that!  ;D ;D

And i dont know about the past but after my comback to server after inactivity.
I feel him as a fine,good and friendly so i would like to give him a YES

Good Luck!
Modify message

Offline Tounsix

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2017, 04:29:59 pm »
Are you Ashkay?

Offline Dodo

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2017, 04:57:27 pm »
Well , Thank You for showing Your interest here! We appreciate that!  ;D ;D

And i dont know about the past but after my comback to server after inactivity.
I feel him as a fine,good and friendly so i would like to give him a YES

Good Luck!
Modify message

Thanks fat hulkiee!

Are you Ashkay?

Nah, I m EnGin, I hope you remember me, we used to kill some enemies together :)

Offline MecHaNiC

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2017, 12:10:44 am »
Dont know you , never played with you.
I'll PASS.
Nvm bhai, but we have played in old ptp.
Seems like you know .
What was you nick before?
And what was my nick back then when we played together as you say?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 12:19:22 am by Rahul »

Offline Dodo

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2017, 02:45:28 am »
I'll PASS.
Seems like you know .

We used to play together and even I told you that I will apply first and then you will(though I failed maybe you also failed,  I dont remember like that). Then,  there was a player Trashbot who used to play with us,  idk whether he plays now or not. We used to have fun when we were with Great Khali,  he was the one who introduced you. 

Offline LeatherFace

• Duck
  • 420 - 24/7
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2017, 05:01:13 am »
Since I'm back, I saw this guy as a friendly and funny one. Tickles my humor senors.. I'll vote +1

Offline Dodo

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2017, 05:17:24 am »
Since I'm back, I saw this guy as a friendly and funny one. Tickles my humor senors.. I'll vote +1

Thank you!  :happy

Offline MecHaNiC

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2017, 10:45:30 am »
I'll PASS.
Seems like you know .

We used to play together and even I told you that I will apply first and then you will(though I failed maybe you also failed,  I dont remember like that). Then,  there was a player Trashbot who used to play with us,  idk whether he plays now or not. We used to have fun when we were with Great Khali,  he was the one who introduced you.
I remember trashbot but have no clue about you.
My vote remains same.
Good luck with you app. :)

Offline Dodo

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2017, 10:50:38 am »
I'll PASS.
Seems like you know .

My vote remains same.

EnGin, do you remember? or

Offline MecHaNiC

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2017, 02:12:03 pm »
I'll PASS.
Seems like you know .

My vote remains same.

No i don't.

Offline Dodo

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2017, 07:06:21 pm »
I'll PASS.
Seems like you know .

My vote remains same.

No i don't.

Nevermind,

Guys, I got enough votes or I need more ?

Offline MecHaNiC

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2017, 10:44:20 pm »
Dont be so restless.