Author Topic: [Accepted]Lohit_The_Noob  (Read 21578 times)

Offline Lohit_The_Noob

• Duck
[Accepted]Lohit_The_Noob
« on: January 24, 2018, 12:14:10 pm »
Ingame name: SpreeFixer (will change it to Lohit_The_Noob soon)

Old nicknames used: Lohit_The_Noob,[IDF]Lohit_The_Noob(Yes,I joined another clan before. #PAAP)

Real name:Lohit. Don't like the idea of surnames and I prefer my identity as of my first name. Still if you wanna know I can add it. But I wanna be referred to rather my first name.

Age:17,mentally of my superior 15 yo self. Yet to reach mah prime. Hide this shiz when the topic gets locked for either reasons please.

Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc): Hmm...Does this count? https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1193.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JakePaulProductions
             https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9zZx5AOAUqmfZgKRFzaG1g

Who Invite me?: Although I got Invite from Pistol before the Apps became open, I got two more Invites from Skittles and IceBreaker who motivated me to finally post this.

Post a Screenshots of your ingame stats

Fook that! CP Maztarace!

My alt which I use for Photography and filming stuff.

How long have you played SAMP: More than a year. I play on these servers. Don't usually go out to find new servers since.

Pecking Order: PTP, CnR, Last Alive [SAMP PUBG basically],CoD5,UIF, RD server [Fookin Inactive Server with the worst andromada spawn I ever saw in SAMP >:#]

How long have you played PTP: Almost a Full Year with almost 500 hours of gameplay. [Not counting the UC time]

Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?:
Yes, I have been. I am a former IDF.
I left the clan because it felt unsatisfactory. It was a wrong choice for me to begin with.
It was back when I was still relatively new about clans.
Madman invited me to the clan. I decided to join to get a better look at the usual clan gameplay of PTP and also due to the fact I had some friends in there.
I still wanted to apply at RD, but seeing it being a invite only and me falsely assuming that everyone is a Old veteran player. I thought I didn’t have a chance at all, So I never gathered the courage to click on the Forum link at that time.
I also thought that maybe I will try to join other clans and get to know more about PTP people. Only for socializing and knowing PTP better, nothing malicious in nature. If I don’t feel truly comfortable and worthy in it, I will leave it and will never join it again, unless the clan changes it’s policy. Then after a few days of Joining the clan I saw my mistake and loads of truths came upon my way. Which made me leave the clan and also dismiss my idea of Joining other clans.
First, I had problem with the Alliance/Friendly rule. I couldn’t do my /duty because someone was with a clan tag. Why should I ruin the very gamemode which a PTP clan is based on? To be blunt, It’s 20% Friendship and /stats 80% of the time. The general idea of having ‘fun’ by manipulating the gamemode by not shooting one and letting one’s own teammate get killed and then boycotting LoDs, Tenshi/Lacerta, etc for doing the same is Hypocritically Moronic.
I shouldn’t be getting warnings from clan for helikilling PwN Terros as a Cop, who usually easily manage to Kill president whom I am supposed to protect.
Why would one limit and kill the essence of gamemode?
Second,I realized Clan Hopping was a Taboo In PTP. I was thinking of arguing about it, since it’s not entirely 100% wrong.
However, events occurred which made me more vigilant and I began to keep a close eye on Clan Members of Various Tags, and checked their PlanB Forum and In-game behavior and checked some of other Forums too.
The information that I gained eliminated the initial idea of joining a clan to know it. Besides, I matured enough to know what to do and know what I am.
Third, No Teamkilling Rule. I have utmost respect for the gamemode. What’s wrong with clan members showing their prowess as a opponent class? It won’t dissolve the unity. Rather, I gain respect for my opponent who devises creative and effective ways to deal with my /duty and I also compliment him. Though it is true sometimes I get mad at him for outclassing me but that’s just when I get mad, I compliment him/her/it later.
If I was a RD, I won’t mind [RD] Pistol killing me and making my /duty tougher, challenges are fun unless they become bland and repetitive. But that never happens as fellow clan members would never attack let kill each other.
With that said, I am not gonna shoot every goddamn dude as a civilian nor gonna shoot innocent civilians as /duty class. I am not cut for that. I won’t shoot unless they start or I am following a certain /duty of protecting or attacking as a civilian since the Slots get filled.
70% of my gameplay as Civilian involves roaming and messing around. 30% of the time I am actually trying on president or killing Hydras for Rustler practice.

For these reasons I decided to leave the clan. I stayed some days for respect for Raj and my IDF Friends for helping me out and being nice in general. But then again, it was just not the clan for me in the long run. So I made my decision

PS.: Before you see the next topic: PS.: Before you see the next topic: I am also applying for DS because I like the gamemode and I believe PTP regular gameplay needs to change, and for that reason. I am applying there. I am applying here too because the former is just a tag to denote a particular ideology and isn't a clan.

That also being said and as mentioned earlier, I am not gonna shoot every goddamn dude as a civilian and still behave like I usually do. I just want to add the DS tag as a representation of my gameplay as /duty member.

Why you would like to join [RD]:
Alrighto, finally reached this section.
1.)   No BS like other clans: This clan doesn’t blatantly boast about its skill, strengths, etc. No stupid alliance, No Clan War BS and I am pretty sure even if it had one it would be pretty unique and fun to participate in rather than retarded armor camping.

Member Equality and Respect is a very important quality and this clan has it. Overall Players here are more mature in nature and fun to play with than ANY other clan in PTP till this point of my playtime.         
              Don’t kill newbs and help them most of the times rather than shooting or farming them.
              Members don’t mind teamshoot and rather focus on the gamemode fun.

2.)   Tag: Now I actually DON’T Like a Tag on my name. Especially with two non catchy syllables like R and D in it,But this is the only clan I won’t mind getting it on my name. Why?

Idealogical Similarity. What is a clan? A group of like minded individuals or individuals working towards a common goal.

I never found this with any goddamn clan in PlanB except RD [and DS to a extent, although it’s not a clan]

Not boasting ,Respecting the Gamemode, having actual ‘Fun’, being open minded, etc ,etc I can go on and on.

My Identity won’t be changed in the slightest, at least in decent foresight.

3.)   Fun : ‘Nuff Said.

4.)This (Icy was gonna kill me if I won't post dis app >.<):

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:02:10 am by Uthar_Smith »

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
Re: Lohit_The_Noob
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 12:16:39 pm »
yes

edit: how about [ARRDEE]Lohit
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 06:14:01 pm by IceBreaker »

Offline MecHaNiC

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 02:25:59 pm »
Wear the tag already :))

Yessss
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 05:25:53 pm by MecHaNiC »

Offline Happiest Duck Ever

• Duck
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 04:58:14 pm »
Hell yeah an absolutely amazing guy.

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 05:45:22 pm »
Yes.

Epps

Offline Uthar_Smith

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 06:35:51 pm »
yes

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 11:03:44 am »
I fucking love this guy, he acts silly but he knows when he needs to be serious

a big YES from me

Offline Skittles

• Duck
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 11:07:57 am »
I just want to add the DS tag as a representation of my gameplay as /duty member.

Tag: Now I actually DON’T Like a Tag on my name. Especially with two non catchy syllables like R and D in it,But this is the only clan I won’t mind getting it on my name. Why?

Hypothetically assuming that you are accepted to both of them, how exactly do you want to combine these two tags?

Offline Lohit_The_Noob

• Duck
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 11:29:05 am »
yes

edit: how about [ARRDEE]Lohit

How about [RDank]Lohit?  ^-^

Wear the tag already :))

Yessss

Hell yeah an absolutely amazing guy.

Yes.

yes

I fucking love this guy, he acts silly but he knows when he needs to be serious

a big YES from me

Whoa,thanks guys. xD

Hypothetically assuming that you are accepted to both of them, how exactly do you want to combine these two tags?

At first I was thinking of combining the common letters,like: RDS

But RubberDemens sounds horrible to me. [No offence Altus xd]

I thought of having [RD.]Lohit_The_Noob[.DS] tho. But it sounds meh and some kind of CoD Multiplayer shit.

Honestly I am still thinking on which idea to use.

Thinking of doing .Ds like .pG.

and since the tagging of .Ds is actually optional I would just keep that name for a while so that the peeps might know and then move the name to Personal Text and go with Standard [RD] Tag. :p

Offline Skittles

• Duck
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 06:13:09 pm »
Okay. There's one more thing I'd like to ask you about. Have you been using hacks back in May 2017?
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=1520.0

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 06:43:07 pm »
You're a duck material for sure, no doubt about it.
Only things that stop me from giving a big yes are..
1. You're more of a lone wolf guy and like to roll alone being a security or any other class. So why a clan like Rubber Ducks, what difference is it gonna make?

2. There's something peculiar about your decisions that you kill regulars only when you see someone else is attacking them and as soon you see a person with low hp you rush to kill him no matter who he is. That also lead to a discussion between me and a Duck,won't name obviously.

3. You use a lot of mods and it's often that you're banned from Anticheat, how can we trust you if you genuinely get banned for Mods someday.

Pass

Offline Pistolstar

• YEE!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2018, 08:19:35 pm »
I spend most of my game time with him, at first I had my doubts about him and his behavior, but as we kept spending more time together I became sure that this guy is best for our clan, he fits perfectly in RD clans image.
It's stupid to doubt about his intentions or to limit his game in the name of clan rules.
This guy gets my +1
 I'll kill you if you use [RDS]
And come ig now I know you are posting on the topic

Offline Lohit_The_Noob

• Duck
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2018, 09:44:22 pm »
Okay. There's one more thing I'd like to ask you about. Have you been using hacks back in May 2017?

As far as I know, no I didn't. And I was new to SAMP during that time period.

As you can clearly see in the topic I didn't knew what a antifall was. Neither did Admin Quido clarify my doubts back then. I didn't argue as I was informed that I had ban evaded,joined the server two times to know wtf happened,then I discovered the forums. Furthermore a relative of mine(I don't even have siblings, not gonna do that stupid common lie) under the nick Super_Ningen used my PC and got me into trouble for further ban evasion,hence I didn't bother to argue. (At that time I didn't knew how that worked) so I didn't further continue with the argument.

I have only used cleo mods like cheat.cs for singleplayer convenience of filming.

Never used it in SAMP except once in UIF server to try it out in SAMP and SAMP Debug for curiosity.

I know I didn't used any hacks back then. I was a total newbie to SAMP back then and didn't even know how to utilize hacks.

I will argue in my defense if needed. I don't lie blatantly,especially to admins.

I didn't use any hacks. Maybe it's a misunderstanding. But I can admit I was banned for ban evasion although unwittingly.

Now to clarify Vish's statements:

You're more of a lone wolf guy and like to roll alone being a security or any other class. So why a clan like Rubber Ducks, what difference is it gonna make?

This simply means you don't see most of my gameplay. Ask [RD] Pistol or any friend I commonly play with,hell ask any regular mod. Civilian Class is my most used Class and I only go security to protect the president, when it's unbalanced against Presi's favour.

I don't like Terro weapons and spawn location so I try as Civilian mostly with the combination of rustlers.

About Lone Wolf Thingy. I used to team up a lot. But the problem is I am not that good of a teammate.

My driving is more of a speed and stunt based so I do horrible with a passenger weight.

But despite these issues I still often teamup with my friends. You can ask Pistol,Panal Abeja,Barto,Tuco etc I have teamed up with these guys often. Recently,I don't prefer to team much because I want to improve as a individual to be a better teammate and player and I want to improve my flying and running/dodging ability.

I just got bored of teaming up too much also. I need to play alone too ya know.

Another thing is that I DO wait for a random when he is coming towards me,but 60% of them shoot,40% actually wanna join and 10% I troll or just avoid looking by behaviour.

And I do teamup with those 40%.

I have a lot of friends ranging from Lvl0s to VIPs. I didn't asslick them or do the stupid peace stuff, I simply hanged around with them from the start or from a random point. Invited them showed them around and had fun.

Now as for the Security Class, yes at times I leave the president because to fetch other better alternatives because cops love their fluid duty and increasing president's risk of survival.

and I have tried teaming up as cop, all they do is stay on one car, hunt weak terros,let their friends kill their teammates and presi,and camp at armor. Big No No for me.

I only prefer to team with certain people to and that includes many RDs.

Why Rubber Ducks, what difference is it gonna make?

Well to be fair. I think your observation of mine is not enough in my honest opinion.

Still, I am not joining RD for teaming up and killing everyone like a common PTP regular.
I am joining it to have more fun and interact with like minded individuals which I can't play with because I dont find them.

There's something peculiar about your decisions that you kill regulars only when you see someone else is attacking them and as soon you see a person with low hp you rush to kill him no matter who he is.

Actually I don't know how you reached this conclusion but I deny this. Each dude I shoot has a context behind it. I shoot Demo because he deserves it, I don't need to elaborate on him. Play with him as UC once you will know.

Maybe tell me the regular's name so I can elaborate on my behaviour?

I shoot regulars at civilian spawn sometimes because a civilian war has started and usually this happens: Some Statswhore or idiot comes after me and shoots me-> I avoid him -> Some other dude comes outta nowhere and starts shooting him and these two cases mostly happen:

It's people like Homie or Demo whom I don't like to a great extent and I want them to shoot them in their own style.

The person shooting my attacker is actually saving me and I feel obliged to take care of the situation.

And as for shooting anyone with lowhealth. Nope,only rarely. Because super occasional bloodlust or them starting the pointless war in the first place. One of the reason of my Ratio is that I stop for a while to know if he is gonna pull the trigger or not.

And Shooting Low Healthers is a super common stuff and even RDs to it. So why am I being singled out for that? and I only shoot Low healther Cops/Terros/Secs and civilians on a lesser frequency.

You use a lot of mods and it's often that you're banned from Anticheat, how can we trust you if you genuinely get banned for Mods someday.

Lack of context and I don't use a lot of Mods. I usually have CamHack and only recently have Slowmotion which doesn't work with SAMP Gameplay barring spawn screens.

About Anticheat. My earlier days, I had average ping of 200-300 due to okayish internet Not to mention the fact Anticheat does ban a lot of people for no purpose.

and around 2-3 of my Anticheat bans were due to RamHacks and a Ramming testing with Barto for his kidnapping stuff.

how can we trust you if you genuinely get banned for Mods someday.

I make sure even if I rulebreak in the slightest that gives me a unfair advantage over the other. I report myself to a admin as soon as possible.

I still reported my own IRC rulebreak after getting to know late myself that nick faking isnt allowed. [Came as Tounsix4Knife in respecc to Makaveli's meme post >.<]

I don't like to cheat to win anyways it's boring af,unless it's fun and aimbot,etc is just meh for me. I highly value gameplay and don't want to compromise it. Hence,my visual mods mostly features on original content and quality restoration than high poly badly fitting guns with neon colors so shiny it's cringy and low poly models for fps increase.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 12:30:00 am by Lohit_The_Noob »

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 04:09:15 am »

As far as I know, no I didn't. And I was new to SAMP during that time period.

As you can clearly see in the topic I didn't knew what a antifall was. Neither did Admin Quido clarify my doubts back then. I didn't argue as I was informed that I had ban evaded,joined the server two times to know wtf happened,then I discovered the forums. Furthermore a relative of mine(I don't even have siblings, not gonna do that stupid common lie) under the nick Super_Ningen used my PC and got me into trouble for further ban evasion,hence I didn't bother to argue. (At that time I didn't knew how that worked) so I didn't further continue with the argument.

I have only used cleo mods like cheat.cs for singleplayer convenience of filming.

Never used it in SAMP except once in UIF server to try it out in SAMP and SAMP Debug for curiosity.

I know I didn't used any hacks back then. I was a total newbie to SAMP back then and didn't even know how to utilize hacks.

I will argue in my defense if needed. I don't lie blatantly,especially to admins.

I didn't use any hacks. Maybe it's a misunderstanding. But I can admit I was banned for ban evasion although unwittingly.

Now to clarify Vish's statements:

You're more of a lone wolf guy and like to roll alone being a security or any other class. So why a clan like Rubber Ducks, what difference is it gonna make?

This simply means you don't see most of my gameplay. Ask [RD] Pistol or any friend I commonly play with,hell ask any regular mod. Civilian Class is my most used Class and I only go security to protect the president, when it's unbalanced against Presi's favour.

I don't like Terro weapons and spawn location so I try as Civilian mostly with the combination of rustlers.

About Lone Wolf Thingy. I used to team up a lot. But the problem is I am not that good of a teammate.

My driving is more of a speed and stunt based so I do horrible with a passenger weight.

But despite these issues I still often teamup with my friends. You can ask Pistol,Panal Abeja,Barto,Tuco etc I have teamed up with these guys often. Recently,I don't prefer to team much because I want to improve as a individual to be a better teammate and player and I want to improve my flying and running/dodging ability.

I just got bored of teaming up too much also. I need to play alone too ya know.

Another thing is that I DO wait for a random when he is coming towards me,but 60% of them shoot,40% actually wanna join and 10% I troll or just avoid looking by behaviour.

And I do teamup with those 40%.

I have a lot of friends ranging from Lvl0s to VIPs. I didn't asslick them or do the stupid peace stuff, I simply hanged around with them from the start or from a random point. Invited them showed them around and had fun.

Now as for the Security Class, yes at times I leave the president because to fetch other better alternatives because cops love their fluid duty and increasing president's risk of survival.

and I have tried teaming up as cop, all they do is stay on one car, hunt weak terros,let their friends kill their teammates and presi,and camp at armor. Big No No for me.

I only prefer to team with certain people to and that includes many RDs.

Why Rubber Ducks, what difference is it gonna make?

Well to be fair. I think your observation of mine is not enough in my honest opinion.

Still, I am not joining RD for teaming up and killing everyone like a common PTP regular.
I am joining it to have more fun and interact with like minded individuals which I can't play with because I dont find them.

There's something peculiar about your decisions that you kill regulars only when you see someone else is attacking them and as soon you see a person with low hp you rush to kill him no matter who he is.

Actually I don't know how you reached this conclusion but I deny this. Each dude I shoot has a context behind it. I shoot Demo because he deserves it, I don't need to elaborate on him. Play with him as UC once you will know.

Maybe tell me the regular's name so I can elaborate on my behaviour?

I shoot regulars at civilian spawn sometimes because a civilian war has started and usually this happens: Some Statswhore or idiot comes after me and shoots me-> I avoid him -> Some other dude comes outta nowhere and starts shooting him and these two cases mostly happen:

It's people like Homie or Demo whom I don't like to a great extent and I want them to shoot them in their own style.

The person shooting my attacker is actually saving me and I feel obliged to take care of the situation.

And as for shooting anyone with lowhealth. Nope,only rarely. Because super occasional bloodlust or them starting the pointless war in the first place. One of the reason of my Ratio is that I stop for a while to know if he is gonna pull the trigger or not.

And Shooting Low Healthers is a super common stuff and even RDs to it. So why am I being singled out for that? and I only shoot Low healther Cops/Terros/Secs and civilians on a lesser frequency.

You use a lot of mods and it's often that you're banned from Anticheat, how can we trust you if you genuinely get banned for Mods someday.

Lack of context and I don't use a lot of Mods. I usually have CamHack and only recently have Slowmotion which doesn't work with SAMP Gameplay barring spawn screens.

About Anticheat. My earlier days, I had average ping of 200-300 due to okayish internet Not to mention the fact Anticheat does ban a lot of people for no purpose.

and around 2-3 of my Anticheat bans were due to RamHacks and a Ramming testing with Barto for his kidnapping stuff.

how can we trust you if you genuinely get banned for Mods someday.

I make sure even if I rulebreak in the slightest that gives me a unfair advantage over the other. I report myself to a admin as soon as possible.

I still reported my own IRC rulebreak after getting to know late myself that nick faking isnt allowed. [Came as Tounsix4Knife in respecc to Makaveli's meme post >.<]

I don't like to cheat to win anyways it's boring af,unless it's fun and aimbot,etc is just meh for me. I highly value gameplay and don't want to compromise it. Hence,my visual mods mostly features on original content and quality restoration than high poly badly fitting guns with neon colors so shiny it's cringy and low poly models for fps increase.

I can't look closely because I've not played with you alot. About the regular thing, i can't tell you the name but he's in RD.

I'm not talking about newbies being low hp but regulars being low hp.

Anyways you've summed it very well and you're genuine interest towards Ducks.

I changed my vote to
+1

Offline Sumit

• Leader
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2018, 07:22:40 am »
Yes!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 12:28:43 pm by SuMiT »