Author Topic: Chetan [Accepted]  (Read 15992 times)

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
Re: Chetan [Accepted]
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2019, 08:46:08 pm »
I don't agree with the fast accepting decision but Chetan is fine

Offline Pistolstar

• YEE!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2019, 12:54:47 am »
I don't agree with the fast accepting decision but Chetan is fine
I agree. Maybe this app was done in fast because we know chetan but in future we shouldn't speed up our process for others (except if we know the player well. Like chetan for example). Who knows, cerbell might try again, (I know you're read this cerbell , no hard feelings but I don't trust you)

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2019, 11:57:02 am »
I think a week+ time is enough to let members vote,most of our active members had voted.
Only icebreaker had his vote on hold (kind of) but no one really took the discussion further so I assumed no one has any trouble with him and I guess no one has any yet(?).

Anyway, will take care not to accept too soon.

ohh i was waiting for more votes. (he was playing for so loong time in ptp, im sure i know alots of "rds")

Like?
Inactive RDs like me shouldn't really vote as of now. I know chetan but still didn't vote because of this.

Other active members have already voted  :)
Jk^, I see Indian I accept
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:59:19 am by Saurabh »

By Vishwas

Offline Pistolstar

• YEE!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 06:50:23 pm »
I think a week+ time is enough to let members vote,most of our active members had voted.
Only icebreaker had his vote on hold (kind of) but no one really took the discussion further so I assumed no one has any trouble with him and I guess no one has any yet(?).

Anyway, will take care not to accept too soon.

ohh i was waiting for more votes. (he was playing for so loong time in ptp, im sure i know alots of "rds")

Like?
Inactive RDs like me shouldn't really vote as of now. I know chetan but still didn't vote because of this.

Other active members have already voted  :)
every application that was made in recent time took around 3 weeks or more. I just didn't expect it happening this fast for chetan that's why I was surprised (in a good way).

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2019, 08:09:46 pm »
YES, if it means anything

ps: stfu pistol
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 08:11:27 pm by IceBreaker »

Offline Chetan

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2019, 04:32:24 am »
I really thought its gonna take more than 1 month lmao.. and then I saw this and understood everything
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.