Author Topic: Matt [Denied]  (Read 42357 times)

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
Re: Matt
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2016, 03:14:35 am »
Matt, what's up with you and manitupuma?

Kiddo wanted to get involved in my chatbox crap a few weeks back, so needed to teach him a lil lesson ingame
c

Childish behavior like this is why I'm still saying no. Even if Manit wants to talk crap, there are ways to handle it like an adult.

Yea there is but some people haven't improved their English so I don't see any other for them to understand my message. Oh and I did only kill him once.

Offline CaptainFabulous

• Rubber Duck
  • You're not living your life correctly!
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2016, 03:57:54 am »
You haven't won me over and fail to do so when you try to bully others, even if it's a one off situation. Whatever happens, my vote is a solid no through the rest of this application.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2016, 05:16:11 am »
You haven't won me over and fail to do so when you try to bully others, even if it's a one off situation.
Yet other people in this clan are allowed to do that other people? Nice

Offline CaptainFabulous

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2016, 05:36:38 am »
I can't speak for others if I'm not voting on their application.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2016, 05:43:44 am »
I was talking about people currently in the clan.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2016, 06:03:42 am »
I was talking about people currently in the clan.
List them. It was going so well but you messed it up again. Why so much hate towards manitupuma, or any other player ?

About killing someone- it is completely fair and justified if you are doing it for fun so as to keep up the gm of the server. But it was your jealousy(i guess?) that triggered your actions. Even if mani was acting like a bitch or maybe annoying you it doesn't mean you would have to kill him and talk rubbish. ( there is no clear picture presented about what actually happened )

Was , mani getting accepted and you being on hold was the reason?  Or his ' bad english' was the reason lol.

I am sorry but there shouldn't be any kind of hatred/jealosy between members of a clan. How can you apply in a clan ( or was part of it ..wanting to start again) and then bully or talk shit to its members?

By Vishwas

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2016, 06:41:39 am »
List them. It was going so well but you messed it up again. Why so much hate towards manitupuma, or any other player ?

About killing someone- it is completely fair and justified if you are doing it for fun so as to keep up the gm of the server. But it was your jealousy(i guess?) that triggered your actions. Even if mani was acting like a bitch or maybe annoying you it doesn't mean you would have to kill him and talk rubbish. ( there is no clear picture presented about what actually happened )

Was , mani getting accepted and you being on hold was the reason?  Or his ' bad english' was the reason lol.

I am sorry but there shouldn't be any kind of hatred/jealosy between members of a clan. How can you apply in a clan ( or was part of it ..wanting to start again) and then bully or talk shit to its members?

I dont need to list anyone but ill list Icebreaker because he was acting like a bully when he made that meme with my picture.

I've never had issues with manitpuma until he decided to get involved in my business over here. I don't hate him though. It's hard for him to speak with me so it would be a completely unfair advantage to continue arguing with him when he can't defend himself in English

I was doing it for fun though, only did it once and told him to stay out of my business and thats it. I didn't feel like I needed to kill him again for him to get the message.

I have the right to kill him though, I'm not in this clan at the moment and he recently became a member again so he has no power to voice his opinion until hes a duck. There have been plenty of applicants that have applied to this clan and they were killing members until the got accepted.

He wasn't doing anything, I just unexpectedly decided to kill him for fun. I was civilian and he was president, of course I was doing it along with the gm, plenty of civilians do that to people they are cool with. Like the topic on the PTP forums, I have the right to kill anyone fairly without a whole clan getting involved.

Why don't you ask COBRA from PPLV, he's a witness of the whole situation. I was with him a helicopter and asked him to fly me up to the tower in Los Santos to manitupuma.

What is there to be jealous of him lol. Him being accepted and his bad english were not reasons as that would be too childish and I'm think I'm way above that. Else i'd be doing it to mechanic.

I do like how you want to twist this story without getting the full scoop. Because apparently what manitupuma wrote on the private boards is the true and only real version of what happened. I'm not saying I'm always a 100 percent right which is why I gave u a key witness to the whole thing.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:30:00 am by Matt »

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2016, 06:02:01 pm »
Because apparently what manitupuma wrote on the private boards is the true and only real version of what happened.
Funny. He actually said in the Duck board that we should give you a chance and he votes Yes even though he's a new member.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2016, 08:44:51 pm »
This is what we call " moving on".

I will stay with my vote. But i highly doubt if it would make a difference when there are already so many NOs.

By Vishwas

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2016, 01:18:28 am »
Funny. He actually said in the Duck board that we should give you a chance and he votes Yes even though he's a new member.
Well then I will have a normal conversation with him using translator and see what's up. I will post logs of that and he can confirm we had this conversation to prove that we've moved on.

This is what we call " moving on".
I think I've moved on, I think 1 kill expressed enough because he seems to be quiet now.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 05:39:56 am by Matt »

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2016, 03:53:55 pm »
1 kill expressed enough because he seems to be quiet now.

Look at your wording, are you mentally insane or something? Do you have superiority complex?

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2016, 07:03:30 pm »
Look at your wording, are you mentally insane or something? Do you have superiority complex?
no? All people are created equally. I'm not any better or worse then anyone
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 07:06:03 pm by Matt »

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2016, 07:17:15 pm »
no? All people are created equally. I'm not any better or worse then anyone

Yes you say all that and it all sounds good and stuff and then you say something again or do something that contradicts your previous statement. We confront you again and you change your statement again with the goal of satisfying us... and it goes on and on. Don't you see a pattern?

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2016, 11:05:48 pm »
Yes you say all that and it all sounds good and stuff and then you say something again or do something that contradicts your previous statement. We confront you again and you change your statement again with the goal of satisfying us... and it goes on and on. Don't you see a pattern?
Well what else can I say then huh?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:29:29 am by Matt »

Offline CaptainFabulous

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2016, 02:14:30 am »
Over a day has gone without a reply. I ask people who are on hold to get their votes in.