Author Topic: Matt [Denied]  (Read 41912 times)

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
Re: Matt
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2016, 08:04:22 pm »
I'd like to properly resolve it.
Any insight on how?
yes a neutral respectful conversation publicly or privately.

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2016, 10:12:07 pm »
Matt that doesn't even make sense... Find a person with no opinion on what happened, you won't find one. All I'll say is, you're still bitter, you want to resolve it on your terms. You want to get back into the clan? Accept the majority view on the issue, retract your comments made both during the event and your application and then maybe people will move on. But, right now you just sound like a bitter cunt tbh with you

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2016, 02:16:04 am »
Matt that doesn't even make sense... Find a person with no opinion on what happened, you won't find one. All I'll say is, you're still bitter, you want to resolve it on your terms. You want to get back into the clan? Accept the majority view on the issue, retract your comments made both during the event and your application and then maybe people will move on. But, right now you just sound like a bitter cunt tbh with you
It's makes complete sense. I don't want to resolve it on my terms, I want to fix my relationship with IceBreaker in neutral terms and you can do whatever the hell you want with your terms on me afterwards. I believe I already retracted my comments during the event and application.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 09:19:08 am by Matt »

Offline Schatzee

• Rubber Duck
  • Love never felt so good~
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2016, 08:29:56 am »
HOLD broo

Offline San

• Rubber Duck
  • 🇯🇲 Jesus is Lord!
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2016, 02:15:22 pm »
I'm writing this in green,so you know what that means
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 04:17:57 am by Sanjay »

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2016, 03:53:02 pm »
It's sad that we are still mad at people over internet and trying to fix relationship "in neutral terms". Can't we all just move on. Why do we have to let our ego come into all this?. Lets start again.
Matt as we already told you, no one had already made mind to say no to your app. But they way you presented your app shows you are still mad over whatever happen and i guess you didn't know at that time that what ice did was supported by the clan later on. THIS WAS JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP. LETS NOT BRING THE PAST INTO THIS DISCUSSION AGAIN.

Was it so hard to AVOID writing " illegally removed" "this is the better version of app" etc. ?Lets just all chillax, k? Kthnxbai

By Vishwas

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2016, 10:17:49 pm »
I want to move on but then someone's gonna bring it up and use it against me.

Yea it was hard to think of what to write for that question
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 03:20:18 am by Matt »

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2016, 09:08:34 am »
Nope. Nobody will bring it up. Just one question.
What is more important to you? Getting back into the clan or restoring your position as leader of the clan? Pls dont reply "both".

By Vishwas

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2016, 08:16:39 pm »
What is more important to you? Getting back into the clan or restoring your position as leader of the clan? Pls dont reply "both".
getting back into the clan

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2016, 10:17:48 am »
I hope you really mean this. Coz from what i have observed you were only interested in "fixing or restoring your reputation and relations" and that too by demanding your stats and leader position back.

You were always helpful to me but idk since when your attitude changed. W/e , i am willing to give you another chance as you have said that the clan is more important to you. Keep you words . :)

By Vishwas

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2016, 10:32:10 pm »
I hope you really mean this. Coz from what i have observed you were only interested in "fixing or restoring your reputation and relations" and that too by demanding your stats and leader position back.

You were always helpful to me but idk since when your attitude changed. W/e , i am willing to give you another chance as you have said that the clan is more important to you. Keep you words . :)
That is right yes, but I guess I'm a nobody so I'll accept being treated like one.
My attitude never changed but my opinions on people have.

I've been in this clan for most of the time that I've been on this server. Why wouldn't it be important. I'm not a person that runs or leaves a server over problems. If you want me to rage quit so bad, try a little harder.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2016, 09:01:14 am »
You are not a nobody. And it is exactly why we made about 5 topics over this issue and for discussing about you.

Do you see any "nobody" who is getting a second chance (third chance i should say) ? Do you see any "nobody" who threatened the clan n no. Of times and still got another chance again and again?

We all are trying to move on but your forcing us to discuss the thing which happened. Kindly stop showing yourself as a victim or show that whatever actions were taken against you were unfair. This has been discussed many times. NOBODY is trying to make you quit or something. I am sorry but nobody can help you if you are always gonna have a negative thinking.

By Vishwas

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2016, 11:43:06 pm »
Do you see any "nobody" who is getting a second chance (third chance i should say) ? Do you see any "nobody" who threatened the clan n no. Of times and still got another chance again and again?

No, your right but that's not what I meant, but whatever it just doesn't matter.

We all are trying to move on but your forcing us to discuss the thing which happened. Kindly stop showing yourself as a victim or show that whatever actions were taken against you were unfair. This has been discussed many times. NOBODY is trying to make you quit or something. I am sorry but nobody can help you if you are always gonna have a negative thinking.

I've accepted the actions that were taken against me because the actions were explained very well on this appeal by someone else. I just personally feel that all the "No" votes are telling me to leave the server, that's all. I don't have negative thinking all the time but when there's no hope, I do have negative thinking.

I was discussing something a few days back about an ex member/applicant on the chat about his past since no one seemed to say anything about it and I got this comment as a result.

"We all trying to move on"
Doesn't sound quite like it here.
All I wanted to know was why some information wasn't mentioned out of curiousity but apparently it has to somehow relate to me. Why am I being provoked to argue?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 11:45:46 pm by Matt »

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2016, 07:22:00 am »
I think those who said no clearly mentioned the reason. You mentioned in your app that you were illegally kicked which is obviously something that you shouldn't write in your application. It just reflected that you were still mad over what happened, didn't want to move on and still wanted to argue over the actions taken against you.

The way you presented your app was rude. It looks like it was your ego that influenced the writing of this application.

About the mani's app, I knew him very well from the past. I always suspected him. But he applied again despite being kicked (he was going to be kicked anyway) and wasn't mad about how we were going to kick him or take action against him. He just wanted to get back into the clan and so he didn't went on and on telling about his past. I hope it's clear now.

By Vishwas

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2016, 09:08:39 am »
I think those who said no clearly mentioned the reason. You mentioned in your app that you were illegally kicked which is obviously something that you shouldn't write in your application. It just reflected that you were still mad over what happened, didn't want to move on and still wanted to argue over the actions taken against you.

The way you presented your app was rude. It looks like it was your ego that influenced the writing of this application.

I don't know why I have to keep repeating that I've accepted my actions and am ready to move on. I know what i wrote, it was explained to me that that is not how it happened, I accepted it. I only presented the ready why I left the clan rude, besides that's I kept everything normal.