Author Topic: Matt [Denied]  (Read 40934 times)

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
Re: Matt
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2015, 09:01:24 pm »
Just 1 chance? Had that already....

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2016, 11:31:35 am »
Matt, you're still trying to prove us wrong, tired still arguing, your ego is still in the way. We "illegally" removed you, we give you another shot and we get this, okay mate.

No.
I'm not even trying to argue, my ego isn't in the way either. I don't why we can't act like normal human beings, have a conversation where we all agree not to argue, and we can resolve this. I could take shots at you right now, I chose not to.

Just 1 chance? Had that already....
What 1 chance, this is my first since I was kicked from the clan

« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 11:34:10 am by Matt »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2016, 12:40:05 pm »
Well Matt if you are not sure , ask anyone- i was the one who made topic in ducks area saying i feel Matt is ready to be back now & here you come up with those "Illegal" stuff .

if you had behaved like "normal" then myself n most of them would have said yes already.
This application has no future now that you are still stuck in that "Illegal" era .
Be a good human being  :o , try to move on ahead instead of blaming the past for everything.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2016, 12:52:14 pm »
Well Matt if you are not sure , ask anyone- i was the one who made topic in ducks area saying i feel Matt is ready to be back now & here you come up with those "Illegal" stuff .

if you had behaved like "normal" then myself n most of them would have said yes already.
This application has no future now that you are still stuck in that "Illegal" era .
Be a good human being  :o , try to move on ahead instead of blaming the past for everything.

Well i was mad. Okay IceBreaker kicked me, using power he wasn't really justified to use, but used it  on me for disrespecting him.
I am moving on, I want to him to move on with me. In order for that to happen, I want an apology over the crap he did before I was kicked.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 01:18:16 pm by Matt »

Offline style!

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2016, 02:18:19 pm »
Matt, you have to forget about 'ilegal' stuff, Ice's decision/act was approved by most of ducks (later).

style_n_elegance

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2016, 03:11:43 pm »
Matt, you have to forget about 'ilegal' stuff, Ice's decision/act was approved by most of ducks (later).
Indeed , if it was not appropriate even ice would be punished - but his action was well justified after your fancy comment.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2016, 10:18:05 am »
Indeed , if it was not appropriate even ice would be punished - but his action was well justified after your fancy comment.
okay, I agree. I wasn't aware it was approved, I thought it was a self act. That is my mistake that I said that then, I apologize. But that stilll doesnt fix anything between us.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 11:05:32 am by Matt »

Offline Monster

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2016, 05:07:47 pm »
Jabire , okay , one last chance for matt , matt . can you please put all of these stuff aside ? i know its hard for you . i have been in your position numerous times ( not relating to clan stuff tho ) . the only real way to move on . is to forgive . even if most people say its your fault . just wipe the slate clean as they say . Ice : i would really like if you moved on as well . thanks for reading this ...

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2016, 05:09:08 pm »
Matt I think you're a great guy and having you as a clanmate for all these years was a great time. But you're still sounding so agressive about that old subject, what's up man? I wanna see what other ducks want to say, not voting right now.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2016, 07:47:32 pm »
Matt I think you're a great guy and having you as a clanmate for all these years was a great time. But you're still sounding so agressive about that old subject, what's up man? I wanna see what other ducks want to say, not voting right now.
This ^

By Vishwas

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2016, 08:49:36 pm »
Jabire , okay , one last chance for matt , matt . can you please put all of these stuff aside ? i know its hard for you . i have been in your position numerous times ( not relating to clan stuff tho ) . the only real way to move on . is to forgive . even if most people say its your fault . just wipe the slate clean as they say . Ice : i would really like if you moved on as well . thanks for reading this ...

The applicant clearly has not moved on lol

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2016, 09:45:38 pm »
I moved on long ago, it's just that he keeps mentioning me in his application for some reason.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2016, 01:27:25 am »
I moved on long ago, it's just that he keeps mentioning me in his application for some reason.
so why is it so hard for you to privately message me and apologize for the other crap, but ignore me if i do.

But you're still sounding so agressive about that old subject, what's up man?
It might be old but it was never properly resolved, just forgotten. I'd like to properly resolve it.

I can't put it aside, because if it's not resolved, someone will bring it up again.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 01:29:55 am by Matt »

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2016, 02:25:21 am »
I'd like to properly resolve it.
Any insight on how?

Offline felipeSK

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2016, 04:50:14 pm »
No

I just hate arrogance, sorry.