Author Topic: [Closed]Kloe  (Read 12925 times)

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
Re: Kloe
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2018, 05:01:40 am »
I wanna see a pic of all 3 then I'll say yes
Ok here are some of us when we were little and some of us now. :happy

https://imgur.com/a/XVEHp4D

damn Jab, he mad
he ain't exactly photogenic 😂😬
Abso lute mad lad

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 06:57:23 am »
And then there was 3... Nice pictures! Makes me want to take more family pictures now since everyone keeps growing up.

In regards to your application, I see you left IDF just to join RD? As saurabh said you need to have an identity first, I don't want to say no but I won't say yes either. Let's see what the others say.

Offline Kloe

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2018, 03:18:33 pm »
And then there was 3... Nice pictures! Makes me want to take more family pictures now since everyone keeps growing up.

In regards to your application, I see you left IDF just to join RD? As saurabh said you need to have an identity first, I don't want to say no but I won't say yes either. Let's see what the others say.
RD was my first choice with clans however since daffy and hippo were both in RD i wanted to go for something different, and unfortunately that didn't work out for me. Although, i do respect your's and everyone else's decision so thankyou. I spoke to sumit ingame and he thought it would be a good idea to put my application on hold for now. So once again thankyou and i'll try & apply again in a few months.

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2018, 12:27:38 am »

Damn, you guys looked really cute together. Well jab effed the photos up really, him and his hippo face. Daffys duck face looks pretty nice i guess, but hey daf youre missing your yellowish beak on your furrry furry fur.Oh and had a question, suppose you got accepted, what beastly-fairytaily character would you be? Jabs the hippo, Daf (formerly a moose) now uh daffy duck xD, so uh a hippo,duck and?

ill vote later, answer this first, got me imagining

By:[RD]Vishwas

Offline Kloe

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2018, 08:02:46 pm »

Damn, you guys looked really cute together. Well jab effed the photos up really, him and his hippo face. Daffys duck face looks pretty nice i guess, but hey daf youre missing your yellowish beak on your furrry furry fur.Oh and had a question, suppose you got accepted, what beastly-fairytaily character would you be? Jabs the hippo, Daf (formerly a moose) now uh daffy duck xD, so uh a hippo,duck and?

how bout PinkPanther or something to do with a peacock? :o

Offline Sabit

• Quacking Since 2013
  • Rubber Duck
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2018, 11:58:59 am »

how bout PinkPanther or something to do with a peacock? :o
haha sure why not.

Coming to business, i think youre a duck material and all but, i think you need more time to get in.
Be more interractive with the ducks and the community, so for now my vote will be a No.
Goodluck Kloe!

By:[RD]Vishwas

Offline Kloe

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2018, 06:38:44 pm »
I respect all of your decisons. I shall try and apply again in a few months time and see where i go from there. Maybe we should lock this app now?

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2018, 07:50:02 pm »

By Vishwas