Author Topic: Matt [Denied]  (Read 40938 times)

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
Matt [Denied]
« on: December 28, 2015, 11:17:04 am »
Ingame name: Mattski
Old nicknames used: matthewmola, [NXS]matthewmola, [RD]Matt, [RD]Mr_Bean, [RD]Mattyszewski, [RD]Mattski
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc): https://www.facebook.com/matthewmola
Post a Screenshots of your ingame stats

How long have you played SAMP: Since June 24, 2011. (4 1/2 years)
How long have you played PTP: Since June 24, 2011. (4 1/2 years)
Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?: [RD], didn't leave, was illegally removed.
Why you would like to join [RD]: I was illegally removed for something I shouldn't have done. It was never my intention to leave this clan. I'll do whatever I need to do to regain what I had earlier.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 11:20:50 am by Matt »

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
Re: Matt
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 12:19:36 pm »
Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?: [RD], didn't leave, was illegally removed.[/b]

No, sorry.

Offline Monster

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 01:18:47 pm »
i'll vote YES , as for your vote Ice . eh im not so sure . its your vote anyways

Offline CaptainFabulous

• Rubber Duck
  • You're not living your life correctly!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 12:33:12 am »
Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?: [RD], didn't leave, was illegally removed.[/b]

No, sorry.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 02:58:07 am »

No, sorry.
I will classify it that way. I was gonna argue about it but I decided not to. You know what you need to apologize for and I'll leave it like that.

When I wrote the appeal, I was thinking of whether I should mention it or not. Staying silent is something I was not taught and I decided to use my rights and speak out over how I continue to view this situation.

Offline Sumit

• Leader
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 06:51:27 am »
So,
I'll give him a YES
He is always good towards me. Thanks

He knows what he did. and he's applying here because majority is in favour of him which means many of us wants him back.

The positions depends on seniors, good luck!

Offline style!

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 12:51:49 pm »
Matt, in case, will it be ok if higher ducks decide you to join as 'Baby duck' or 'Duck'?

style_n_elegance

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2015, 02:05:31 pm »
Well matt looks like you are starting over discussion over your kick .

First off if you say it was "Illegal" - this community reserves the right to remove any member who is a threat  - Bans someone "Illegally" without a single reason & says racist stuff to cover it.

You asked for a kick in the first place - *
Well you could have said a sorry way before and unbanned kathy then , but you never listened & then went on to flame the leader of this clan.

I was looking up to say yes for you , but donno right now its on HOLD as i don't really see much improvement in attitude etc.

You made a mistake & were kicked for the same{nothing Illegal} .. that way even epps's mistake was much lesser than you here but that guy really apologized  O:-)

Will wait n see ,

*blurred out the offensive part as i don't wanna bring that thing over again ,lets move on.

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 03:17:06 pm »

No, sorry.
I will classify it that way. I was gonna argue about it but I decided not to. You know what you need to apologize for and I'll leave it like that.

When I wrote the appeal, I was thinking of whether I should mention it or not. Staying silent is something I was not taught and I decided to use my rights and speak out over how I continue to view this situation.

The thing is you still don't take responsibility for your actions nor you want to face reality. Blaming it on someone/something else, in this case on someone who broke the law, like wtf?

Realize that you made a mistake and got kicked for it.

You wanna sue us brah? Yeezus...

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 04:00:13 pm »
I was fully willing to give you another chance and say yes as soon as you applied but after reading your application, No.

Epps

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 11:43:56 pm »
Matt, in case, will it be ok if higher ducks decide you to join as 'Baby duck' or 'Duck'?
yea abuse me all you want, make me your puppet.

First off if you say it was "Illegal" - this community reserves the right to remove any member who is a threat  - Bans someone "Illegally" without a single reason & says racist stuff to cover it.
It was, you said it yourself. A leader does not have the right to kick another leader. Second I was not racist. Third I think I had a reason to ban her but i shouldnt have and so that's what i apologized for that months back.

You asked for a kick in the first place - *
Well you could have said a sorry way before and unbanned kathy then , but you never listened & then went on to flame the leader of this clan.
I could have apologized but I didn't because I felt like no one cared about my opinions. Well then this happened, and we can't change it.

You made a mistake & were kicked for the same{nothing Illegal} .. that way even epps's mistake was much lesser than you here but that guy really apologized  O:-)
I think I do know I made a mistake. It's hard not to stay mad when people bring it up again and again. If I acted like i wasn't mad, I would still never feel the same without clearing it up.

*blurred out the offensive part as i don't wanna bring that thing over again ,lets move on.
but you did and others will continue to

The thing is you still don't take responsibility for your actions nor you want to face reality. Blaming it on someone/something else, in this case on someone who broke the law, like wtf?

Realize that you made a mistake and got kicked for it
I am taking responsibility for my actions and facing reality with replies from people like you. I know what I said and I did. I'm not blaming anyone for anything in this.  I only dont get how you have this extra power to kick a fellow leader but hey, you gained some respect for doing this. You and I have some unsolved business but it was way before this so I'll leave it at that. But hey, you haven't given a crap about me since early 2015 and since this benefits you pretty well, why should I care about your opinion anymore

I was fully willing to give you another chance and say yes as soon as you applied but after reading your application, No.
I doubt it you actually would though

Look I just want another chance, it's hard enough already that this all happened. It was hard enough writing this appeal. I admitted my faults back months ago and since then I haven't mentioned any of it to most people on this community because its none of their business. I don't know what else I can do on my side to make me look better but I'd like to ask for help since I'm a loser as you probably call me privately
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:13:28 am by Matt »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2015, 01:12:11 pm »
yea abuse me all you want, make me your puppet.

Matt , Style was just asking your opinion & you act this way , well the way you made the appeal is not in a good taste & make an appeal only after you get over the past >.<

Same like Epps even i wanted to say "yes" on your appeal , but after you posted all that crap over again im not sure ..

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
    • MattMski
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2015, 04:16:30 am »
Matt , Style was just asking your opinion & you act this way , well the way you made the appeal is not in a good taste & make an appeal only after you get over the past >.<

Same like Epps even i wanted to say "yes" on your appeal , but after you posted all that crap over again im not sure ..
Like I said, I'm still kind of upset but if we can work this out, I'm sure that'll go away. 
I guess I reacted wrong to style, but reading the question upset me.
I was planning to make this appeal worse then what it was so I can tell you this is the good version of it.

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2015, 06:23:48 am »
Matt, you're still trying to prove us wrong, tired still arguing, your ego is still in the way. We "illegally" removed you, we give you another shot and we get this, okay mate.

No.

Offline Monster

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2015, 04:47:38 pm »
i know i shouldn't post this at all .but hey . here i am . i think that we should give matt another chance . just 1 chance . his appeal isn't going to the accepted theme park at the moment . but thats just my opinion . thanks for reading this @ all ducks