Author Topic: [RD]Yobe  (Read 17071 times)

Offline YOMAN

• Rubber Duck
  • REAL WOMEN WEAR BLUE CPD
Re: [RD]Yobe
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 05:38:39 pm »
If he killed you then why he said sorry?
He is just doing his /duty, thats how the server need to work.

He killed me because he wanted to(to mess around as he says) and he was by the president at the time which was alexxx and i was security so i could of killed him because i did not know if he was going attack the president but i choose to the right thing and not kill him because as i said before i respect my clan members but as u can see in this picture he killed me anyways.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 05:45:38 pm by YOMAN »

Offline yobe

• Rubber Duck
  • <3 My Ducks <3
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2015, 11:11:00 pm »
yoman, as you said before, by making this post, you wernt trying to piss me off or get revenge or anything. (thats what you said. you were just trying to get me to stop and say sorry. well if you want to keep being the "totally inocent person, then do that. but now your just being a dick. youve pissed me off tons of times trying to troll me and trick me. well that makes people mad. you cant just piss people off and not expect them to not get mad at you. you call me a kid, try to join as me or my brother in teamspeak, or tell me to kill you when i point a gun at you (you say, oh go ahead and kill me, do it yobe.) and are always rewording the things i say to try and make me feel dumb. so either back off and let me take punishment, or i will get even more pissed at you. so i will say my side. i dont kill just for no reason. ya that one night i was pissed at the world for something that happened at school. and the day after i said to you and matt and very sencier appoligey. anytime i kill on acceidnet, i appoligize immediatly. im not a dick to anyone without reason.
Cool story babe. Now make me a sandwhich!

Offline YOMAN

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 02:04:01 am »
yoman, as you said before, by making this post, you wernt trying to piss me off or get revenge or anything. (thats what you said. you were just trying to get me to stop and say sorry. well if you want to keep being the "totally inocent person, then do that. but now your just being a dick. youve pissed me off tons of times trying to troll me and trick me. well that makes people mad. you cant just piss people off and not expect them to not get mad at you. you call me a kid, try to join as me or my brother in teamspeak, or tell me to kill you when i point a gun at you (you say, oh go ahead and kill me, do it yobe.) and are always rewording the things i say to try and make me feel dumb. so either back off and let me take punishment, or i will get even more pissed at you. so i will say my side. i dont kill just for no reason. ya that one night i was pissed at the world for something that happened at school. and the day after i said to you and matt and very sencier appoligey. anytime i kill on acceidnet, i appoligize immediatly. im not a dick to anyone without reason.

O yobe i knew i was never going to hear the end of this. first of all why are u still raging at me i told u why i made this report, all i did was answer leathers qeastion thats all but as u see it i am some how making fun of u which is not true because i am just telling leatherface why i made this report. maybe he did not understand something thats why i told him that ok i don't know why u want to make things worse by raging at me in fact i don't even need to talking about why i did this report but i am nice so i explained it to u why i did this report but your making things worse by just raging its not going to do anything i found that out hard way so just plz stop raging at me and stop talking so much shit about me on teamspeak because its not going to do anything. There are rules in real life just like there are in games and in game clans its as simple as that. One more thing yobe your free to report me for anything u think i did wrong i have already told u this but since u think i did some much bad stuff to u on teamspeak your free to report it but u have to understand something Teamspeak does not have anything to to do with in game behaves i found that out also the hard way, u choose to kill me and other members i don't and u say u always say sorry after u have kill someone by accident as u clam well can anyone that has been killed by yobe come up here and say he has said sorry right after he has killed u? and look at how many pictures i have of u killing me and attacking me do u really think that u have said sorry to me every time in those pictures just look because some of the pictures were taken right after u have killed me do i see any sorry in the chat box? As for the kid thing on teamspeak i stopped that because i knew u did not like it see so i did the right thing and stopped but see u just did not stop killing me for no reason as i said before thats why i made this report it was getting so annoying i had to do something about it and i warned u i don't even remember how many times on teamspeak to stop but u never did until i made this report and as for the go head and kill me on teamspeak i never did say those words i said o are u going to killed again? on teamspeak to see if that would even stop u but see u still killed me over and over again. U also say yobe that your not a dick about anything without reason but those pictures it shows u killing me many times so what did i do that i needed to be killed over and over again?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:13:13 am by YOMAN »

Offline yobe

• Rubber Duck
  • <3 My Ducks <3
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2015, 10:17:34 pm »
Stop twisting the story yoman. I'm not about to get pissed all over a game. Games are supposed to be fun correct? Clans are to have fun with others. So I said sorry and you got what you wanted. Now let's get over it and do whatever you feel is essential.

Offline YOMAN

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2015, 10:48:04 pm »
Stop twisting the story yoman. I'm not about to get pissed all over a game. Games are supposed to be fun correct? Clans are to have fun with others. So I said sorry and you got what you wanted. Now let's get over it and do whatever you feel is essential.

Its not about me lol its about the clan look i am not going to write another paragraph explaining to u why because i already talk about this 2 times now and its not going to do anything and i am not twisting the story around pictures are my words if u don't believe them then theres not much i can tell u another then pictures don't lie.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2015, 10:51:04 pm »
I guess it's my turn to reply seeing as I'm a witness. Look no one hates you Yobe, but you can't be acting like this.

Whenever I'm on teamspeak, it's always you who has the urge to kill Kathy, YOMAN, or me when you feel like it. As much as YOMAN or I like to mess around with you, he won't go around killing you without asking. It's funny because whenever we're chilling not playing, you still want us dead.

On the other hand, I have had people ask me what your deal is (excluding YOMAN, Kathy). You're always telling me how you dislike Kathy or the way YOMAN acts. I doubt there is a ever a day without you saying "shut the fuck up YOMAN or I'm going to kick your ass/I'm going to mute you". If it's a clan problem then discuss it with the clan on the forums. And if it's a problem between us (like it was earlier before it began a clan issue), I kindly suggest to sort it out with us instead of continuing to cause more problems.

You even told me on teamspeak last week, that you wanted to leave over this. You're only getting a warning or whatever, relax lol.

I'm going to repeat this again, no one hates you Yobe, even if you act like this. But this is not acceptable, thats all.

Offline yobe

• Rubber Duck
  • <3 My Ducks <3
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 01:34:55 am »
Yoman, text me right now.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:27:11 am by CaptainFabulous »

Offline YOMAN

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 02:42:10 am »
Yoman, text me right now.

Wow yobe i am done lol I am just waiting for the results of the punishment and theres no way in 1000 years i would never give u my number not trying to sound but if i gave u my number it would be like a cop give out his personal information on the internet two vary dangerous things.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:27:26 am by CaptainFabulous »

Offline CaptainFabulous

• Rubber Duck
  • You're not living your life correctly!
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 04:29:53 am »
I edited out the phone number only out of good will. I don't think sharing phone numbers in a place like this is a good idea even if we all know each other, just a precaution. Private message it if you must.

Also I feel this is going back and forth at this point. The appropriate people need to decide on what the punishment will be, or lack thereof.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2015, 07:49:35 am »
Poll results and the council, both are in favour of demoting you to baby duck and giving you last warning.
This is a golden chance for you to start over. Mend the differences with others and quack. :v

To avoid such problems in future, anyone found 'messing around' with other ducks will be punished accordingly after discussion.
Someone pls edit the list , and member group.

By Vishwas

Offline yobe

• Rubber Duck
  • <3 My Ducks <3
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 03:35:44 am »
i will take the punishment for yoman being butthurt.

Offline CaptainFabulous

• Rubber Duck
  • You're not living your life correctly!
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2015, 03:47:22 am »

A comment like this deserves something a little "extra". I'd suggest you be thankful for this chance because kicking you from [RD] was on the table.

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2015, 04:44:06 am »

A comment like this deserves something a little "extra". I'd suggest you be thankful for this chance because kicking you from [RD] was on the table.
I still think a kick is fine.

Offline YOMAN

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2015, 06:22:55 am »
Yobe i am sorry but i just don't understand why do u make things worse u knew that u just did not just killed me but other members to so i still not sure why u think i am but hurt i told already many times why i reported u because it was getting annoying not because i am but hurt i don't why u keep saying that
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 06:25:49 am by YOMAN »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2015, 11:04:06 am »
I was like lets just demote yobe, but this ticked me off
- lets start a poll & end it .