Author Topic: [RD]Daffy and [Rd]Hulk  (Read 12663 times)

Offline Rustler_Guy

[RD]Daffy and [Rd]Hulk
« on: September 01, 2014, 02:17:50 pm »
Hello Dear Rubber Ducks,

So this happened yesterday. I killed [RD]Daffy with my rustler and later on the map got changed. A player named Idan was spawn shooting. When i told him to stop [RD]Daffy and [RD]Hulk joined him and killed me. You can see that in the screen shots.

As I do not have the screen shot of them killing me, I take that as an advantage for you. I hope this report will be taken seriously and unbiased.

Thank you

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
Re: [RD]Daffy and [Rd]Hulk
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 02:26:42 pm »
I thought you said i spawn killed too, wheres my name :(

and i don't really remember much about that but if you go out, take a car and come back than its not spawn shooting.

PS: I look so nice from behind while asking for lift  :hippo
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 02:28:45 pm by Prashank »

Offline Rustler_Guy

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 02:29:15 pm »
Was expecting a this kind of reply good going.  :happy

Offline ~ JawaD! ~

• Rubber Duck
  • I like designing, video games & science
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 02:32:08 pm »
The picture doesn't explain whether you were spawn killed, they could have shot you when you had come back to your spawn having driven around for a while after spawning [if this is the case, it's not spawn killing]. No action will be taken unless it's apparent that they committed the offence.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 02:36:28 pm by ~ JawaD! ~ »

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 02:33:19 pm »
Was expecting a this kind of reply good going.  :happy
What kind of response you were expecting? There's not even a video or anything to show exactly what happened and i doubt anyone remember that perfectly.

I will ask tho, Did you get that car there?

Offline Rustler_Guy

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 03:07:55 pm »
they could have shot you when you had come back to your spawn having driven around for a while after spawning [if this is the case, it's not spawn killing].

Lol What a pitty. Who told you that i was driving arround for a while and came back to spawn and then got shot. Maybe you have some kind of psychic powers  :happy. I rest my case  :happy

Last but not the least.
Can you tell me how to get those psychic powers, i wanna see the past and future too.

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 03:48:45 pm »
Looking at the evidence given, Hulk and Daffy will both be kicked from RD. I hope all others RD's see how serious an issue this is.

Are you serious? You had the time and will power to come onto RD forums and report to members for "spawnshooting" without solid evidence?

I can't be bothered saying "you may have driven off blah blah..." but I'll keep it simple. The images show nothing as such, yes they should not have been shooting you (RD's please avoid shooting others at spawn to idiots like this guy don't have excuses to make pathetic topics such as this). I don't know if you died, you still had spawn protection.

Also, this is civilian spawn, shooting is inevitable and if I reported every soul that shot me I'd have a lower life than you. I still can't believe you actually did this.

No action will be taken (but RD's, please do not shoot at civilian spawn).

I shall leave the topic open for other Golden Ducks/Leaders and the reporter to reply.

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 04:12:16 pm »
As I can see they were really spawn shooting, as you can see the blood on the road, which means he was shot before, but his health is still 100%, he was under protection, also the map just loaded, and plus all others were under protection also, but it's spawn SHOOTING, not killing, did they kill you?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:13:51 pm by IceBreaker »

Offline Rustler_Guy

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 04:15:29 pm »

Are you serious? You had the time and will power to come onto RD forums and report to members for "spawnshooting" without solid evidence?

idiots like this guy don't have excuses to make pathetic topics such as this).

So you can't see that they were shooting me right in the chest. Maybe i need to buy a pair of glasses coz i'm turning blind.

Also, please refrain from personal comments. Let's have a civilized debate. 

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 04:18:44 pm »
Did they kill you?

Offline Rustler_Guy

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 04:19:05 pm »
As I can see they were really spawn shooting, as you can see the blood on the road, which means he was shot before, but his health is still 100%, he was under protection, also the map just loaded, and plus all others were under protection also, but it's spawn SHOOTING, not killing, did they kill you?

Yes they killed me after that but i don't have a SS to prove that. I'm sorry about that. Maybe i took the ss at wrong point. But at-least i have proved that they were spawn shooting.

Atleast you were first person who have looked at this report fairly. Thank you for this, I don't need anything else.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:21:31 pm by Rustler_Guy »

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 04:19:56 pm »

Yes they killed me after that but i don't have a SS to prove that. I'm sorry about that. Maybe i took the ss at wrong point. But at-least i have proved that they spawn shooting.

Atleast you were first person who have looked at this report fairly. Thank you for this, I don't need anything else.

Our admins will check the logs, thanks for the report

Offline Rustler_Guy

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 04:26:10 pm »
Thank you so much.

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 04:39:27 pm »
Well looks like indeed our members are guilty in this   :-X
absolute no idea why they wanted to spawnkill this guy ,

just shooting around spawn is not allowed , + killing a guy in spawn who says dont spawnshoot  :facepalm

[10:36][RD]Daffy killed Rustler_Guy (Distance: 5) (Normal Shotgun)
[10:36][Civilian ID: 14] 07Rustler_Guy: Meet on RD forums
[10:36][Security ID: 16] 07[GFc]PreDaToR_: RD?

also this is just one minute after map had loaded,

I know many may feel its a small thing , but thats how perfection gotta come :D
fix the small small things around & the quality of members gonna improve  8)

Also rustler guy , who are you O.o - i saw something in logs which is  :you

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 04:59:09 pm »
I would love to see an explanation of why you spawn-killed the guy... go on