Author Topic: New policy  (Read 12068 times)

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
New policy
« on: November 04, 2014, 10:31:14 am »
To put more emphasis on activity, inactive members will be removed after 1 month of inactivity on forum and ingame. To be kept on the rooster you need to be active on forum and ingame.

- Baby ducks and ducks ranks will be kicked after 1 month of inactivity
- Rubber Ducks and upper ranks will be put into the inactive member group

If you are kicked and come back, first you need to establish your activity then apply again to join.

Members kicked:

[RD]Misunderstood
[RD]Smoking_Kills
[RD]Frost
[RD]P4rty
[RD]Smile
[RD]Joza_Elekticar
[RD]Duda
[RD]Nyashki
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 07:33:13 pm by IceBreaker »

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
Re: New policy
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 02:05:37 pm »
I don't like this policy. Most of these guys like KnuckleZ and Duda made a topic for being inactive and they end up being kicked?

Or atleast it shouldn't be 1 month, make it 2 or smthin.

Epps

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 02:20:42 pm »
I don't like this policy. Most of these guys like KnuckleZ and Duda made a topic for being inactive and they end up being kicked?

Knu slipped, we didn't even plan to kick him, just a mistake sorry.

About Duda, he is not coming back.

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 04:47:59 pm »

Knu slipped, we didn't even plan to kick him, just a mistake sorry.

About Duda, he is not coming back.
Duda comes ingame from time to time. I remember playing with him the last time I was on ptp.

Epps

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 05:26:51 pm »
I am not playing PTP nowdays but i am always here with my Ducks. I love it to be with you all. Someone like me or Boscow, we won't be kicked right if we dont login for a month?
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 05:29:28 pm »
I am not playing PTP nowdays but i am always here with my Ducks. I love it to be with you all. Someone like me or Boscow, we won't be kicked right if we dont login for a month?

Sure, there are exceptions.

Rubber Ducks do not get kicked but are given an inactive membergroup

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 05:38:54 pm »
This policy isn't good. Some guy will be away for time and they will get kicked!
And you dont actually know who are playing and who are not. You should make a poll on this!

Offline Parachute

• Rubber Duck
  • There's a crowstorm but it's a party...
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 05:43:21 pm »
Rood, m8

Offline ~ JawaD! ~

• Rubber Duck
  • I like designing, video games & science
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 05:45:22 pm »
I've not got much against the policy except that the term of 1 month has to be increased to 2 or 3. These guys never knew they would get kicked for being inactive, so I believe they shouldn't have been kicked. We could've waited a lil bit more before kicking them, since there's a chance that at least one would get know about this rule in that period and try to become active.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 06:11:06 pm »
I agree with the policy. What i disagree with is the inactive membergroup thing with rubber ducks and higher, I think it's better just to take them off the memberlist and remember their position

like the top says ingame and forum. If you're at least active on forums then no

This policy isn't good. Some guy will be away for time and they will get kicked!
And you dont actually know who are playing and who are not. You should make a poll on this!
we made a poll most agreed, and they deserve to be kicked if they dont post a topic about it.

And this is my own opinion, i like the memberlist being smaller, not full of people that play and disappear without a trace.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:16:09 pm by Matt »

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 06:18:35 pm »

Reply to your first statement

If you going away, you give us a notice = you won't be kicked.
You disappear = you don't care about us, we don't care about you.

We know who is active on the forum, being on the forum is more important then being ingame, and usually those who are active on forum are also active ingame, also those who are also active on forum are less likely to break the rules.

I've not got much against the policy except that the term of 1 month has to be increased to 2 or 3. These guys never knew they would get kicked for being inactive, so I believe they shouldn't have been kicked. We could've waited a lil bit more before kicking them, since there's a chance that at least one would get know about this rule in that period and try to become active.

Those who got kicked didn't give a notice that they'll be inactive, why should we inform them of getting kicked?

[RD]Smoking_Kills - no notice
[RD]misunderstood - no notice
[RD]Frost - no notice
[RD]P4rty - no notice
[RD]Smile - no notice
[RD]Joza_Elekticar - no notice
[RD]Nyashki - no notice

Duda went away without telling us, came back after few months, and informed us that he'll never come back (probably plays on other servers but ehh)

The chances of you getting kicked are higher if you joined and after a month, you left, which conculudes most of the guys above.

We also made exceptions, like Steven_Seagal, Biohazard, Style, TreePuncher, DrPepper, Captain_Mani, Ethylene, Jama4, Boscow.

The ones in the danger zone are Tarek and Amnesys.

Offline Frost

• Duck
  • ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 06:21:26 pm »
Came back to find myself kicked lol :P
No problem, I was inactive without informing you guys. And I am sorry about that, will obey the decisions taken by the duck council :-\

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 06:22:35 pm »
Came back to find myself kicked lol :P
No problem, I was inactive without informing you guys. And I am sorry about that, will obey the decisions taken by the duck council :-\

I'm already liking this policy lol

Frost, get active, and you'll be back in no time.

Offline YOMAN

• Rubber Duck
  • REAL WOMEN WEAR BLUE CPD
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 08:19:49 pm »

We also made exceptions, like Steven_Seagal, Biohazard, Style, TreePuncher, DrPepper, Captain_Mani, Ethylene, Jama4, Boscow.

Jay is always on xbox live I don't why he stoped playing ptp and going on the forms
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:31:02 pm by YOMAN »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 11:28:59 pm »

Boscow ? he is active in forums n ingame too O.o