Author Topic: [DENIED]Application  (Read 14733 times)

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
Re: Application
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2017, 09:19:46 am »
matt, with "best bro" i think he meant best buddies in game xD

By Vishwas

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2017, 10:36:36 am »
Will Josh come and explain who this guy is he invited?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 10:38:55 am by IceBreaker »

Offline Carg

• Friend of Ducks
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2017, 01:22:30 pm »
Well nothing personal, but i wont be able to give you positive vote, from what i have seen till now, i can say that you're kinda cool, but its not enough to call you duck material, good luck from me!

Offline felipeSK

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2017, 05:59:34 pm »
First time i see your name, NO from me.

Offline Skittles

• Duck
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 06:44:24 pm »
Will Josh come and explain who this guy is he invited?

Posting on behalf of Josh (because he, as a Baby Duck, is not able to do it on his own)

Sup duckies,
H_M has been my bro (by bro I mean brother from another mother, just in case somebody misunderstood) in game as well as irl for straight 16 years. He's a very responsible guy to have alot of fun with, but he is also very loyal and cooperative, e.g. he wouldn't hesitate to help you when there was any trouble you got yourself into!
Admittedly, he was kinda inactive back in the days, just as Matt said correctly. However, nowadays he tries to be online as often as possible, to show up daily so people have a chance to see him being present.
In my opinion you ducks should give him a chance, he's been dreaming of becoming one of us since his first application and he'd certainly be a nice and loyal RD member.
Thanks for reading through,
Josh

As for me, after spending some time with John, I also think that we should give him a chance.

Offline Uthar_Smith

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2017, 07:11:28 pm »
No, you need more time

Offline H_M_Murdock

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2017, 08:02:56 pm »
Hey ducks,
I do certainly accept every reply, of course the noes, too. Thx to Josh my bro for explaining what I couldn't do properly and thx to Skittles who made this possible and for givin' me a chance. I actually try to be online as often as I can but it ain't possible to be online every day 'cause of school. Nevertheless, I'll show up regularly to meet each and everyone of you ducks ingame.

Offline style!

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2017, 09:52:31 pm »
During 3 years after your previous application, did you apply for another clan?

I'm just curious, cause I think I will PASS. Anyways, gL!

style_n_elegance

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 09:57:31 pm »
Sup duckies,
H_M has been my bro (by bro I mean brother from another mother, just in case somebody misunderstood) in game as well as irl for straight 16 years. He's a very responsible guy to have alot of fun with, but he is also very loyal and cooperative, e.g. he wouldn't hesitate to help you when there was any trouble you got yourself into!
Admittedly, he was kinda inactive back in the days, just as Matt said correctly. However, nowadays he tries to be online as often as possible, to show up daily so people have a chance to see him being present.
In my opinion you ducks should give him a chance, he's been dreaming of becoming one of us since his first application and he'd certainly be a nice and loyal RD member.
Josh

Doesn't seem very loyal to this game and staying active everywhere (that includes forums and SAMP)
He only came back because you came back and told him to come back. Sucks this isn't your app.
If he cares so much about this community that should be his own interest/decision.

You are not duck material, my vote stays no.

matt, with "best bro" i think he meant best buddies in game xD
kk
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 10:02:46 pm by Matt »

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2017, 04:42:32 pm »
Pass

By Vishwas

Offline H_M_Murdock

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2017, 09:25:03 pm »
Sup duckies,
Josh

Doesn't seem very loyal to this game and staying active everywhere (that includes forums and SAMP)
He only came back because you came back and told him to come back. Sucks this isn't your app.
If he cares so much about this community that should be his own interest/decision.

Ok, I can totally understand your statement, but apparently there is a little misunderstanding: Actually I didn't come back just because Josh returned. Initially he got the message that a new PTP server was created and then he directly sent the message up to me. He didn't tell me to come back tho. Moreover, I didn't come on instantly. There is other things in my life I have to take care of, too. In fact, I first came back when I got time and I wanted it because I like playing PTP very much.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2017, 12:45:24 am »
Sup duckies,
Josh

Ok, I can totally understand your statement, but apparently there is a little misunderstanding: Actually I didn't come back just because Josh returned. Initially he got the message that a new PTP server was created and then he directly sent the message up to me. He didn't tell me to come back tho. Moreover, I didn't come on instantly. There is other things in my life I have to take care of, too. In fact, I first came back when I got time and I wanted it because I like playing PTP very much.
Well okay, I'd suggest applying in a few months. Play for a bit for, get to know everyone, show your loyalty to the server and clan and I'm sure you'll get accepted.

Offline H_M_Murdock

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2017, 07:16:02 pm »
Sup duckies,
Josh

Well okay, I'd suggest applying in a few months. Play for a bit for, get to know everyone, show your loyalty to the server and clan and I'm sure you'll get accepted.

Alright

Offline Uthar_Smith

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2017, 12:14:39 am »
Denied
Ducks think you are too new. Spend some more time ingame with duckies and apply again after some time (If you're still interested). See you around! :happy