Author Topic: [Denied]Yash  (Read 7105 times)

Offline Yash

• Friend of Ducks
[Denied]Yash
« on: July 16, 2017, 12:49:30 pm »
Ingame name: Yash
Old nicknames used: Yash,Alpha,Norinder_Mudi
Contact (Facebook , Hotmail, etc): Yashraj.20998@gmail.com
Post a Screenshots of your ingame stats http://imgur.com/a/mof0T
How long have you played SAMP:2 years
How long have you played PTP:2 years
Who invited u to RD:Matt
Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?:GgT. Had personal problems with some.
Why you would like to join [RD]: Coz i have been here and I know what it is like. I agree, I must be having a clan hopper tag but in my defense, I didn't leave RD for what most of you guys think.I know Manish in real life and that was kind of the main reason.  It was also coz of the player's inactivity but i realize it was silly and  it isn't something to complain about. So that eliminates the thought that i left RD for vip(lol) , just in case some of you think that. I like hanging around with RDs and i find most of them to be friendly and chill type. I'd like to have a chance to get back in and roll out with the ducks again. If anyone has any doubt about me , feel free to just say it here and i will try my best to clear things out. peace
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 07:52:52 pm by Uthar_Smith »

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
Re: Yash
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 03:22:08 pm »
I really like this one, Yes!

Good Luck Yash!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:23:55 pm by Epps »

Epps

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 04:37:45 pm »
We had a talk already about this.

You joined Ggt and left RD for no solid reason and then you left Ggt to become a MOD. You'll probably leave again to reach for a higher cause,like you did in the past. So i don't trust you on this.

It's a NO from my side.

Offline Skittles

• Duck
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 04:56:00 pm »
You have already left RD to become a level 2. After getting accepted to GgT, you decided to leave it for - in your opinion - having better chances to get promoted into a level 3. I don't think you're credible.

+ still this:

Norinder came up to my facebok after joining RD asking me to get him VIP , i ignored him so he chose to move on .
http://i.imgur.com/mWaLXoQ.png

I will not give you a positive vote.

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 06:34:38 pm »
No, sorry we can't make u an admin now, even if u suck a dick. It's just not possible sorry, try somewhere else level whore

Offline MecHaNiC

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 12:06:13 am »
You left before , so NO

Offline style!

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 12:02:19 am »
HOLD

Sorry Yash. I consider you a friend, but I have to think on the clan also. Looking your past I need a bigger evidence you are really interested on us. Myabe wait some weeks and reapply then.

Anyways, gL with the app! ;)

style_n_elegance

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 08:13:12 pm »
Well, you are friendly with most of us and yea chatty as always like BUT your past actions make it harder for any of us to trust you. I am willing to give you a chance if you just explain us why we shouldn't consider you a 'level whore'.
ps: matt do you have anything to add here?

By Vishwas

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 06:57:54 am »
So let's start off with the beginning of this application

Yash wanted to join RD himself, I technically didn't invite him but since he didn't really have he could ask and told me he wanted to apply, I told him to put my name in and was fine with it.

Now as for Yash himself

Yash was previously in this clan and well left but was caught trying to be here only for the good stuff (VIP)

Now since then Yash has had some given talent but since then has left, remained clanless, and became mod.
I don't think it would be possible for him to be mod without changing a little. I think he's matured in his behavior and ways since those times. To be a mod, more than 1 admin has to approve of you. So it wasn't a 1 person decision.

While I'd like to give Yash a yes, there are many members uncertain about Yash. Some have issues with you over your past and fast paced changing. I, myself, don't want to give you a Yes because I also question your loyalty to this clan.

I'm staying undecided and will let the other members decide your applications fate.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 07:01:16 am by Matt »

Offline Tounsix

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 07:31:05 pm »
I think he deserves another chance,yes!

Offline Skittles

• Duck
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 12:47:33 am »

It may not have much impact on your case but it justifies my doubts about your credibility. How is that possible that for over a year you still haven't turned 19?

//edit: And yeah, you'd better don't read this part  :facepalm

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:54:12 am by Skittles »

Offline ZACK

• Duck
  • I am ZACK :P
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 02:00:41 am »
I'm not exactly active, as i just pop in and out of the server,
 but i still pay attention every now n then, i honestly didn't care for your past, n based on everyone's reactions it's clearly not good, lmao idek the admins on ptp now. I'm not gonna vote, not because i'm not active,but i just don't wanna give you that -1 vote.

Offline Uthar_Smith

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2017, 08:52:23 am »
It doesn't seem like ducks want you into the clan, Denied