Author Topic: Epps [Accepted]  (Read 39656 times)

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
Re: Epps [Accepted]
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 04:32:34 pm »
I should just leave this clan, it's getting so corrupt with retards like him getting accepted and forgetting what happened a few months ago. The people proclaim me a "leader" when I honestly can't even do anything for some reason. If I kick someone, it get's reversed, makes me think if I'm a leader at all. Oh and this leader corruption started way before the golden duck leader thing. About the application, I'm glad i hated him from the beginning, when he first joined this clan. Accept all you want with this corruptness, I won't accept him ingame as a clan member.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 04:49:47 pm by Matt »

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 04:56:38 pm »
I should just leave this clan, it's getting so corrupt with retards like him getting accepted and forgetting what happened a few months ago. The people proclaim me a "leader" when I honestly can't even do anything for some reason. If I kick someone, it get's reversed, makes me think if I'm a leader at all. Oh and this leader corruption started way before the golden duck leader thing. About the application, I'm glad i hated him from the beginning, when he first joined this clan. Accept all you want with this corruptness, I won't accept him ingame as a clan member.

I think er.. I'll leave this one for Icey and Khali.

Yes, he made a mistake. But, we all do. It was a big mistake. But we've all made bigger. Yes, you are a leader, but even the leader of a country that is a democratic cannot just make decisions alone, he consults his cabinet or trusted member or something. We are ducks are those people, we consult each other to decide what is best and the leaders ultimately decide the eventual outcome. There no "corruption" here, that is absurd, how could you suggest that? You have hated him from the start, using a personal vendetta while making decisions that affect others can cause corruption, asking all the members of the group to vote and decide is fair and not corrupt.

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 05:00:18 pm »
I should just leave this clan, it's getting so corrupt with retards like him getting accepted and forgetting what happened a few months ago. The people proclaim me a "leader" when I honestly can't even do anything for some reason. If I kick someone, it get's reversed, makes me think if I'm a leader at all.

1. Its not corrupt at all, I only see awesome people who got in lately, who are the "retards" you imply to? And what happened a month ago, happened, Epps showed that he is willing to change and forget what he has done, and we are seeing it, we are cool ducks and ducks might give him a chance. After all he isn't accepted yet, I don't know why you are complaining.

2. Ducks always vote for what they want, this is a clan to all of us. Sometimes when ducks don't know much, chosen leaders as more experienced guys make decisions. In this case we should respect people's votes, because he'll be their clan-mate too.

3. We are not dictatorial clan so you can kick someone because you feel like it, I sometimes want to take some crazy action but I still open a poll and others who are not emotionally charged bring me back to earth. We make poll for every kick, no leader decides anything by himself.

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 05:12:41 pm »
Yes from me as he has sure transformed a lot  & i do hope he will not die again  :))
:yes
---------------------------------------------------------

@Matt, Even I cannot Kick anyone nor Accept/Deny anyone  ::)

{only times i deny if its a ban evader etc}

Because we prefer to keep the power among every member , If i stark kicking & Accepting peeps on my own - majority of guys wont like it :D

we are not here for power   O:-)

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 05:17:55 pm »
Also having a rational and valid point why you do not accept the guy and wouldn't give him a chance will help in our decision.

Holding a grudge and being glad that you hated him from day one, for who knows what.. and that's why you don't like him makes no point in your argument.

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 06:28:10 pm »
What is this happening  :eek

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2014, 04:24:38 am »
The people proclaim me a "leader" when I honestly can't even do anything for some reason. If I kick someone, it get's reversed, makes me think if I'm a leader at all.

We respect each others decision, don't we? We respect yours too Matt but this is not corruption at all in my view. Well i should tell you this thing:

I am a Rank 6 in an Official Gang/Mafia over NGRP called "The Syndicate". We just got disbanded there though. Rank 6 are the actual leaders and each gang/mafia can only have upto 5 R6's. I was one of them. We had like 180+ members in it and new members coming in every day. I actually learned a lot of things out there. Leaders are good for nothing if they dont have anything to lead. Leaders are there because they have to lead someone somewhere. Therefore both the aspects are important.

In that Gang, over all these months. I kicked like 26+ from the Gang but i always had to ask for an agreement from other R5's and R6's before even if i was an R6. You have people to answer too even if you're a Leader. That all goes to Khali and other Leaders too. Epps is not a bad guy at all Matt. Probably there has been some misunderstanding between you two. Please fix it. Matt you are a great leader who knows what to do. Ducks dont want you to leave them.

EDIT:

As a Leader, it is your responsibility to keep a track at all members and give chance to the one's who are deserving to be a part of the clan.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 04:45:50 am by Ballu Miaa »
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Djan_tinaya

• Rubber Duck
  • I am The Duckies only Boscow.. :D
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014, 06:00:31 am »

"Matt you are a great leader who knows what to do. Ducks dont want you to leave them."

^
  THis! +1

†BoScOw†

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 07:47:09 am »
  Matt, we are not against you. Epps has been trying to join us since months and we are just giving him a chance. If we were corrupt, we'd have accepted him the first time he applied(after getting kicked).

Everyone is important in the clan bro.

By Vishwas

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 08:04:54 am »
--------------------------
offtopic-Oh ballu , give me a good position in your Gang - before i tried to get in some gangs - but all are puta's
also gimme some cash as im a homeless guy  :-[
So do you own those cop car's etc ?

Ground_Zero is head admin in NG-RP , but never met him much ingame + i stopped playing like ages ago after they added those nasty speed radar's :(

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 08:17:10 am »
--------------------------
offtopic-Oh ballu , give me a good position in your Gang - before i tried to get in some gangs - but all are puta's
also gimme some cash as im a homeless guy  :-[
So do you own those cop car's etc ?

Ground_Zero is head admin in NG-RP , but never met him much ingame + i stopped playing like ages ago after they added those nasty speed radar's :(
Off Topic:

Sure yo Khali bhai. I will give you a house and some millions with some cars to have fun else i will give you an alt account to play out there. I had some cop cars but not now. I sold most of them! I own few DD's, flagged houses , gates , etc. Our Madd Dogg's mansion has been taken away from us lol along with all the family vehicles. We have been disbanded after 6 years LOL. Longest living gang in the history of NGRP. It was hella fun.

Woah i never knew about Ground_Zero. I am a former NGRP Helper dont want to for administration team. Its a mess. Those speed radars are crazy but cool lol. Adds a little fun on the road to watch your driving and drive RPly.

On Topic:

Saura said the right thing. "Matt, we are not against you. Everyone is important in the clan bro."
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 12:05:10 pm »
Threatening to leave the clan in order maybe to change people's opinion is kinda immature, everyone who has a problem here can always discuss it, we have great people here who will contribute and help out, no need of threatening.

And Matt it would be nice if you reply and say something in you defense after all these replies

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2014, 02:00:41 am »
Say what you want to say, accept him since that's what will happen. I don't want to be related to him, have any relationships with him, don't trust him, won't accept him as a member ingame. And that's that.

He can keep trying to become friends with me, the only way I would accept him is meeting face to face.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 02:05:44 am by Matt »

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2014, 05:18:52 am »
the only way I would accept him is meeting face to face.
So you can confirm he is not dead?  :rofl

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2014, 08:24:25 am »
the only way I would accept him is meeting face to face.
So you can confirm he is not dead?  :rofl
lol how about video chat him face 2 face :)