Author Topic: Brown [Accepted]  (Read 18693 times)

Offline brown

Re: Brown [Accepted]
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2013, 10:58:26 pm »
Thanks everyone and glad to see IceBreaker and Great_Khali still around after all those years! :O

one of the Best Apps !

+ I never say no to oldschool guyz  O0

i did not know that ur old guy , now i know that cause you know a lot about Ptp's old players too  C:-)

TheMaUber - yeah i remember you !

:yes

Thanks brother.

ColoradoFegit  :kick
I'll yes, good luck!

+

but Tenshi messed up my account in-game while trying to change my name and it got deleted..
All the accounts were deleted in 2012, not just yours

Yea, he told me about that when I rejoined PTP but what I was referring to is that he glitched my account 1 week ago while changing my name (we were joking on TeamSpeak and he added an invisible character or something like that by accident and it deleted my account/made it an unreadable file  :()

Thanks Para <3

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2013, 12:20:10 am »
Accept the app already, so many "YES"es

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2013, 04:54:43 am »
Damn Ballu, i was gonna do that.....anyways its a  :yes

LOL. Hahaha Accept this dude already. <3
Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2013, 07:56:57 am »
We still need Mr.No's ie - Matt's Vote  ???

my instincts say he gonna say yes too :D

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2013, 11:57:11 am »
My vote is pending because I want Brown to answer this. When I was on teamspeak with Brown and when I was talking to him about RD, he was saying that we are asslicking Rubber Duck because of naming the clan after him. So I'd like him to explain himself.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2013, 12:06:00 pm »
My vote is pending because I want Brown to answer this. When I was on teamspeak with Brown and when I was talking to him about RD, he was saying that we are asslicking Rubber Duck because of naming the clan after him. So I'd like him to explain himself.
Brown, if u really said that then i would like to tell you that it is not "asslicking" it is what we call "respecting and remembering" an old/cool/funny/respected guy.

By Vishwas

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2013, 12:36:08 pm »

Damn a bit diappointed,

Vote hold.

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2013, 01:08:15 pm »

Matt always remembers everything. I would like to hear his opinion on that too.

EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2013, 04:05:57 pm »
Matt I would keep put this in your NSA portfolio, so when you apply you have evidence of what a amazing job you do.

And Colorado, like others have said, an explanation would be absolutely spiffing.

Offline brown

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2013, 10:44:59 pm »

I knew you were going to try to put me down when you said you weren't going to reply when we were on TeamSpeak >.>

To answer everyone's question, it is true, I said something to that effect but not in that pejorative way he is putting it - now hold on, I applied here so it would be kind of stupid from me to do this thinking this clan is 'asslicking'?

I like the structure and the members of this clan, how it is friendly, and that is why I applied here a couple days ago :-). What I asked was: The fact that it is 200% centered on Rubber_Duck was making me curious me so I asked him how/why the clan was based on Rubber_Duck as I knew the guy and wondered what happened in order for a clan to be created in his honor.

Didn't really bash anyone or the clan, was a simple question.

Feel free to change your vote if this made you change your mind but like I said on my first post, I recently came back to PTP and discovered the new clans and rules/stuff that are new in the server.

If anyone feels that this isn't enough explication PM me we can go on TeamSpeak to sort this out  :D.

-Dwayne  O0
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 11:01:33 pm by brown »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2013, 10:59:32 pm »
well matt sure misunderstands always  :facepalm

And yeah the clan is named on RD just as he was funny n civ most times  like us :) - without those principles we would be just another clan - Rubberduck is Unique  :dance

:yes

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2013, 11:02:55 pm »

I knew you were going to try to put me down when you said you weren't going to reply when we were on TeamSpeak >.>

To answer everyone's question, it is true, I said something to that effect but not in that pejorative way he is putting it - now hold on, I applied here so it would be kind of stupid from me to do this thinking this clan is 'asslicking'?

I like the structure and the members of this clan, how it is friendly, and that is why I applied here a couple days ago :-). What I asked was: The fact that it is 200% centered on Rubber_Duck was bugging me and I asked him how/why the clan was based on Rubber_Duck as I knew the guy and wondered what happened in order for a clan to be created in his honor.

Didn't really bash anyone or the clan, was a simple question.

Feel free to change your vote if this made you change your mind but like I said on my first post, I recently came back to PTP and discovered the new clans and rules/stuff that are new in the server.

-Dwayne  O0

The clan isn't centered around Rubber Duck but his ideology and the way he played.

Thank you for the explanation

Edit: Yes
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 11:06:14 pm by IceBreaker »

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2013, 11:04:54 pm »
Fair enough, and a new word for me...  pejorative, thanks D:

Stays a yes.

Offline brown

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2013, 11:34:43 pm »

The clan isn't centered around Rubber Duck but his ideology and the way he played.

Thank you for the explanation

Edit: Yes

Yup, I understand that, don't worry brother!

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2013, 04:51:41 am »
Fair enough, and a new word for me...  pejorative, thanks D:

Same lmfao thanks. Lets wait for Matt's vote.

EMINEM FOR LIFE!