Author Topic: Ballu Miaa [Accepted]  (Read 28117 times)

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
Ballu Miaa [Accepted]
« on: June 22, 2013, 02:35:07 pm »
Ingame name: Ballu_Miaa
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc): www.facebook.com/MceeCharC
Post a Screenshots of your ingame stats I actually registered a week ago. I have fucked up stats. Let me know if you require me to post them. I do not have a problem sharing it with you all.
How long have you played SAMP: Since 2008
How long have you played PTP: Since 2011
Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?: IND and GgT. GgT was closed by Tenshi on PTP.
Why you would like to join [RD]: I was highly amused by the clans name and was attracted towards it. I have played with many members of RD and had so much fun. I know Great Khali from a good time now and i have a good relationship with him in the SAMP world. RD seems the perfect Clan for me to join. This is why i am here now. To apply and get accepted.

Signature By: Icebreaker

FB: MCeeCharC , Skype: IndianGz
EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Frost

• Duck
  • ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Re: Ballu Miaa [Accepted]
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 06:11:46 pm »
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc): www.facebook.com/MceeCharC
Post a Screenshots of your ingame stats I actually registered a week ago. I have fucked up stats. Let me know if you require me to post them. I do not have a problem sharing it with you all.
Ya, Its true Stats doesn't bother us much . We don't really care about "Kills , deaths, ratios and all".
But we need to see your ingame hours to get an idea about your activeness, its very important .
Good luck , Miaa Ji ;) 

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 06:46:37 pm »
Hmmm... have you seen my report:

http://ptpmp.net/forum/index.php?topic=4908.0

You wasn't health hacking apparently but you knew you was bugged and did not log out.

For that reason my vote is ano - you could easily have been banned and I don't want people with RD tag to behave in the way you did in that picture.

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 07:17:17 pm »
Hmmm... have you seen my report:

http://ptpmp.net/forum/index.php?topic=4908.0

You wasn't health hacking apparently but you knew you was bugged and did not log out.

For that reason my vote is ano - you could easily have been banned and I don't want people with RD tag to behave in the way you did in that picture.

But you said i was not logging when i was desynced. And shit like that mate. How i was health hacking lol? By the way. I lag like hell these days because of my connection shifting to 128 kbps. Therefore i lag as hell but most of the times the game is fine. Secondly i was not abusing anything there? I was getting hit by enemies thats why my health was so low. I took an NRG and did the GgT stunt we use to and then i was there on the top of the roof. It was not my fault that nobody could come up. Though after sometime i myself logged as i was bored enough.

PS

I am fine with your NO. XD
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:19:56 pm by Ballu Miaa »

EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 11:09:53 pm »
You knew we were trying to attack you, you was talking and everything. You got chained, I heli'ed you, you saw all of this on your PC. You did not have high packetloss as that's easy to spot in SAMP but fine, you was lagging, but you knew you was and you even said in the chat BUT YOU DID NOT LEAVE - if you know your desynced you leave! I don't know if its an official rule but it should be.

As for you not caring about a no, to me that shows your arrogance and cockyness - staying as a NO.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 01:56:36 am »
Typical GgT behaviors as encouraged by Jasonz :)

and I will vote later.

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 05:45:34 am »
You knew we were trying to attack you, you was talking and everything. You got chained, I heli'ed you, you saw all of this on your PC. You did not have high packetloss as that's easy to spot in SAMP but fine, you was lagging, but you knew you was and you even said in the chat BUT YOU DID NOT LEAVE - if you know your desynced you leave! I don't know if its an official rule but it should be.

As for you not caring about a no, to me that shows your arrogance and cockyness - staying as a NO.

@Jabire - Hey Man Chill. Its just a clan application and a game. I am occupied with lot of things in my life. PTP is just a way to be with some of my old friends. Thats all i play for. I dont get cocky because of nothing. Only times when someone wants a Game Mode Scripted and says that i will pay 30 USD ROFL , Thats the time when i get real cocky. Just to tell you , we indians are always lagging and anybody can kill us. You just could not. Those terros on bike almost killed me. if i didnt jump up to that building with that stunt , i would have died. But yeah my luck. Relax a bit man. Chill and take some rest bro.

@Matt - Am fine with it fella. So many people with the same thinking. God actually made people this way. I cant do nothing about it. But i appreciate that you replied. Also Jason never encouraged any kind of behavior. He's a fine kid living in Netherlands. Shit happens you know.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 10:34:58 am by Ballu Miaa »

EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 01:44:13 pm »
-_-

No one could kill you,  you knew that so you should've left the server.

Anyways, I'll see you ingame and I might change my mind. I'll be in a good mood if England beat India in the cricket xD

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 01:59:39 pm »
-_-

No one could kill you,  you knew that so you should've left the server.

Anyways, I'll see you ingame and I might change my mind. I'll be in a good mood if England beat India in the cricket xD

I thought everybody can. Thats why i did not log off mate. If i knew that , i would have logged. I thought Some_one was just kidding me. Anyways am sorry for all that mate.

Haha then i think thats not gonna happen :P No way in hell today bro. Anyways its raining there.

EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 02:25:09 pm »
It's okay, we all mistakes :)

Like I said, I'll see you ingame some time :)

And hopefully, they will play, even if its a 20/20 style game.

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 03:23:05 pm »

Yes bro true. :)

Lets see what comes up. Im sure India will win. :P

EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 04:28:29 pm »

Yes bro true. :)

Lets see what comes up. Im sure India will win. :P
Fuck Cricket  8)
Ain't nobody got time for dat? Cricket is a slow game for me. i like it/i play cricket BUT i hate Watching cricket matches. They are so lengthy and boring. Anyways, 20/20 are better than 50 overs one, so i think i will see.

Sorry i went off-topic.

About vote- i will vote later/after i see you ingame and spend some time with you.

By Vishwas

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 06:59:41 pm »
Well Ballu miaa is old ptp player ,  Well Keyria too was from Ggt ? She was kool , and there were few good players too,

So its not fair to judge by Clan tags >.>

Ballu Must have logged if he lagged , i agree to that . {almost many guys or even myself used to quit if i got desynced - fearing that admins may ban me , lol }

Anyways Char aka Ballu is kool

So YES from me :)

Good luck bro !

Offline Ballu Miaa

• Rubber Duck
  • SA-MP Scripter
    • FB Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 07:35:21 pm »
Well Ballu miaa is old ptp player ,  Well Keyria too was from Ggt ? She was kool , and there were few good players too,

Ballu Must have logged if he lagged , i agree to that . {almost many guys or even myself used to quit if i got desynced - fearing that admins may ban me , lol }

Good luck bro !

Yes. Eldwin Music aka Ghost is also in RD i guess? He was in GgT. Manish Waskel he owned GgT he was an admin. And so many other good players you know.

I agree to that but i was not sure that i was lagging enough | My Connection shifted to 128 kbps from 3mbps by MTS Mblaze. So yeah fuck this wireless internet. I am sorry. I stopped becoming President or Vice after that report lol. I always kill or protect now lol. Ayo Sorry Jabire.

Thank you so much for your support Khali. I would love to join the Clan and Quack with you all InGame with the RD Tag you know. If i get accepted , is it possible to change my PTP ingame for you?

@RAJ - Yo Thanks for your support too man. I forgot to reply.

EMINEM FOR LIFE!

Offline jabire3

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 08:56:52 pm »

Good luck bro !

Yes. Eldwin Music aka Ghost is also in RD i guess? He was in GgT. Manish Waskel he owned GgT he was an admin. And so many other good players you know.

I agree to that but i was not sure that i was lagging enough | My Connection shifted to 128 kbps from 3mbps by MTS Mblaze. So yeah fuck this wireless internet. I am sorry. I stopped becoming President or Vice after that report lol. I always kill or protect now lol. Ayo Sorry Jabire.

Thank you so much for your support Khali. I would love to join the Clan and Quack with you all InGame with the RD Tag you know. If i get accepted , is it possible to change my PTP ingame for you?

@RAJ - Yo Thanks for your support too man. I forgot to reply.

Lol, you don't have to stop being pres, but quit if your lagging.