Author Topic: [Accepted]Lohit_The_Noob  (Read 21568 times)

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
Re: Lohit_The_Noob
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 05:05:46 pm »
Not sure. Pass

By Vishwas

Offline Skittles

• Duck
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2018, 02:39:42 pm »
Okay. There's one more thing I'd like to ask you about. Have you been using hacks back in May 2017?
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=1520.0

As far as I know, no I didn't. And I was new to SAMP during that time period.

As you can clearly see in the topic I didn't knew what a antifall was. Neither did Admin Quido clarify my doubts back then. I didn't argue as I was informed that I had ban evaded,joined the server two times to know wtf happened,then I discovered the forums. Furthermore a relative of mine(I don't even have siblings, not gonna do that stupid common lie) under the nick Super_Ningen used my PC and got me into trouble for further ban evasion,hence I didn't bother to argue. (At that time I didn't knew how that worked) so I didn't further continue with the argument.

I have only used cleo mods like cheat.cs for singleplayer convenience of filming.

Never used it in SAMP except once in UIF server to try it out in SAMP and SAMP Debug for curiosity.

I know I didn't used any hacks back then. I was a total newbie to SAMP back then and didn't even know how to utilize hacks.

I will argue in my defense if needed. I don't lie blatantly,especially to admins.

I didn't use any hacks. Maybe it's a misunderstanding. But I can admit I was banned for ban evasion although unwittingly.

That's the moment when you still can tell the truth. After you deny it again, there will be no way back.
So, once more, have you been using hacks back in May 2017?

Offline Lohit_The_Noob

• Duck
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2018, 05:34:57 pm »
That's the moment when you still can tell the truth. After you deny it again, there will be no way back.

I know what I am saying. Once again, I make this clear. No I did not hack via Antifall back then.

If there was a bug or a 3rd party factor which made me so,then I was not aware of it. So even if I did hack, I was not aware of it and no I am not stating this as a cover up, I don't do that. 

I had made a request of checking my Antifall to Mia and she said there's are no bans on my account. So I didn't get a proper answer anyways. So maybe I can get now?

If you can then, maybe you can show me the proof as a admin.

I am not gonna lie blatantly on a stupid Antifall when I report my own self for things like death evasion and extra muting or what not.

Even then I still paid the ban punishment of which I didn't know about and the ban evasion and haven't done ever since.

Now if you are gonna pull that ."Yeah he is not admitting so he must be lying" stuff without checking it or giving me knowledge on atleast on what Quido banned me for antifall so I can clarify or maybe confirm if that was the case(as of now no I don't remember myself hacking), then that's faulty business on your part.

As in MY knowledge and conscious, no I did not Hack. If there must be a bug,other things or just admin fault which I am NOT aware of them. Because as I said I was a total newbie back then. 

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2018, 05:58:10 pm »
Why didn't you dispute the ban? You didn't cause you had mods and you weren't sure or what?

We just wanna be 100% sure, no hard feelings

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:40:17 pm by IceBreaker »

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2018, 06:16:12 pm »

3. You use a lot of mods and it's often that you're banned from Anticheat, how can we trust you if you genuinely get banned for Mods someday.

Beep Beep

Offline Pistolstar

• YEE!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2018, 06:56:38 pm »
If he says he didn't hack then I trust him, coz ive been through same fuck up once and it was way more complicated that this, and I knew i didn't hack n you guys had confidence in me so you guys stood by my side.

Offline Skittles

• Duck
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2018, 08:45:16 pm »

I know what I am saying. Once again, I make this clear. No I did not hack via Antifall back then.

If there was a bug or a 3rd party factor which made me so,then I was not aware of it. So even if I did hack, I was not aware of it and no I am not stating this as a cover up, I don't do that. 

I had made a request of checking my Antifall to Mia and she said there's are no bans on my account. So I didn't get a proper answer anyways. So maybe I can get now?

If you can then, maybe you can show me the proof as a admin.

I am not gonna lie blatantly on a stupid Antifall when I report my own self for things like death evasion and extra muting or what not.

Even then I still paid the ban punishment of which I didn't know about and the ban evasion and haven't done ever since.

Now if you are gonna pull that ."Yeah he is not admitting so he must be lying" stuff without checking it or giving me knowledge on atleast on what Quido banned me for antifall so I can clarify or maybe confirm if that was the case(as of now no I don't remember myself hacking), then that's faulty business on your part.

As in MY knowledge and conscious, no I did not Hack. If there must be a bug,other things or just admin fault which I am NOT aware of them. Because as I said I was a total newbie back then.

The thing is that innocent players don’t get banned. If you didn’t hack and if it wasn’t proven that you were using this anti-fall mod, you wouldn’t have gotten banned. Simple as that. Don’t behave like Niks, please.

As I said, you had your chance. I don’t think we should accept people like you. I’m withdrawing my invitation and voting negatively on your application.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2018, 10:46:18 pm »
Lohit i think we all(including the newest players in samp) know what antifall is. And the fact that this hack would only benefit a player who likes stunting and speeding and not really as agressive as an aimbot, the chances that someone will use it and that someone will detect it, both are too less. But since someone (quido) detected someone (you) using it the chances that you really did are way too high. Maybe you had some kind of stunting mod that u didn't know was helping you to not fall off vehicles?

Our skepticism is justified and we ought to question you before we can decide over this application. The way u replied to this earlier was a bit fishy as you didn't clearly deny the possibility of ban to be a false positive. You said it might be one of ur mod, and i doubt how come u couldn't know which mod is allowed and which isn't? I will try knowing about the ban but obviously we can't get "proof" from admins, it's none of their business and they don't always record before banning.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 10:48:23 pm by Saurabh »

By Vishwas

Offline Lohit_The_Noob

• Duck
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2018, 04:25:40 pm »
Why didn't you dispute the ban? You didn't cause you had mods and you weren't sure or what?

We just wanna be 100% sure, no hard feelings

This:
I didn't argue as I was informed that I had ban evaded,joined the server two times to know wtf happened,then I discovered the forums. Furthermore a relative of mine(I don't even have siblings, not gonna do that stupid common lie) under the nick Super_Ningen used my PC and got me into trouble for further ban evasion,hence I didn't bother to argue. (At that time I didn't knew how that worked) so I didn't further continue with the argument.

About my Ban. :facepalm

Sorry for my fishy reply back then it was made immediately after I left the server and was made in Haste. Too many things happened, which made me go out of my way and write that hastefully.

All I want to say is that, I don't know if I was hacking on my part. Because I simply don't recall as of now and my recallation isn't that bad. I remember almost all of offences committed and admin confrontation in game but I still don't remember me using Antifall.

I have already talked with Quido and he/she has the evidence but most of the evidence is uploaded on vid.me which are down and Quido's Videos are on his/her HDD which he/she can't access for now.

If I do get to see the video then I might recall and will happily admit to it.

But the problem is simple: I don't recall myself using Antifall as of NOW.

I don't want to falsely admit. I want to be as transparent as possible. I want to get into this clan by being truthful not partially lying my way in and without giving my true views on the subject.

I doubt the ban. It wasn't disputed because of I thought ban evasion led to the imposement for my ban not the offence itself.

There's only these possibilities that come into my mind about that ban for now:

1.)Misunderstanding

2.)Accidental Bug use - There is a way to do Antifall via the parachute bug when I googled earlier.

3.)Other Hackers - I have unknowingly teamed up with many hackers and ban evaders. As a matter of fact one of the hackers using Airbreaks helped me know commands like /ccolor and /register.

4.)Me actually Hacking: 1 year of gameplay with 500+ Hours (counting time as undercover) is not easy for remembering everything I do.

Maybe,I actually hacked and then got banned? But I don't recall it.

What I am attempting is to come in being as transparent as possible by giving honest views.

Lohit i think we all(including the newest players in samp) know what antifall is

As a matter of fact, I didn't. I only came to know only the last few weeks when I asked Mia about it.

When I was banned for Antifall, I thought it was some airbreaking control which prevents you from taking fall.

But  I thought it was simply a Anticheat bug. And as I said, I got into Ban Evasion problems so I didn't argue it, and since I got no reply back then I thought it was actually for the ban evasion. If you check the logs, I checked my ban appeal almost everyday waiting for Quido's reply before my unban.

about stunting, I didn't even got into stunting and stunt related bugs until much later with my _Noob account which I had used long after my unban.

The only and only Mod that I ever used which had Antifall in it was Cheat.cs which was named as 'Don't fall from bike'. Problem is it doesn't work properly in SAMP and I had tested that months later.

Our skepticism is justified and we ought to question you before we can decide over this application...

I can understand that and respect that.

Yes,I was in a haste when I made that reply,sorry. Too many things happened at the same time and I was in my those rare bad moods which made me write out like that.

And as I said earlier maybe just maybe that I used antifall and then forgot about it, and if the proof is shown and I there isn't anything justifiable, I will happily accept the usage of hacks.

I just want to come in as transparent and truthful as I can be.

For that, 'I' didn't hack upon my recollection. Maybe there was a Antifall but I don't remember me doing that within my conscious.

the fact that this hack would only benefit a player who likes stunting and speeding and not really as agressive as an aimbot, the chances that someone will use it and that someone will detect it, both are too less.

Not to come out as mean nor using this as a subtle cover up, but how can you assume that Antifall would be less likely detected in a TDM server which involves roleplay and RamHackers are a problem?

Maybe you had some kind of stunting mod that u didn't know was helping you to not fall off vehicles?

The only possibility I can conjure as of now in regards to this is someone else installing/using it without my knowledge. I will look into this on my part.

The thing is that innocent players don’t get banned. If you didn’t hack and if it wasn’t proven that you were using this anti-fall mod, you wouldn’t have gotten banned. Simple as that.

Then why did this happen?
If he says he didn't hack then I trust him, coz ive been through same fuck up once and it was way more complicated that this, and I knew i didn't hack n you guys had confidence in me so you guys stood by my side.

Why was the Ex-RD Maniputma[GGT] was banned by Head Admin Fimpen for the wrong reason?

Why are there few cases of false bans if things were so simple?

You are saying as if Admins have 100% chance of being right. And in both cases They had support and looked into it, in Mani's case Khali looked into it and in Pistol's case he had the back of RD, but I didn't have any of those and had a small misunderstanding in the case admin never replied, so does that mean I have a 100% Chance of being wrong?

I suspect my ban was never cross checked at all because I never argued it and the admins thought that I was trying to come falsely as innocent.

At the time I thought Antifall was a f*ckin Bug that I accidentally used  and hence I asked "Can you tell me what it is so I can avoid it in future?".

I even asked you to let me know of the source so I can justify and even admit if I get to remember,but nope Admins can never be wrong.

I won't ask you for your reconsideration for now since I don't have solid evidence myself, but your simple as that response made me upset. Sorry.

Don’t behave like Niks, please.

As I said, you had your chance. I don’t think we should accept people like you.

Great,so I am being compared to Niks now.

Let me ask you these:

Did I try to hide my past record?

Did I deny the possibility of me being using it?

Did I retaliate like this? "Screw this clan,pulling personal vendetta against me,fine I would never join this either"

Did I?

The only thing common between me and him is we are from the same country and did not say that 'I' used it, of which there is also a stark contrast in the latter. Which in all honesty is stupid to generalize upon.

I am still trying to debate this as civil as possible because I do have that small faith in myself for being correct and I am ready to welcome the chance of me being wrong in all due respect to administrative team.

The fact is I could've responded to Skittles questioning like this:

"Yeah,I used Antifall. Sorry won't do it again blah blah blah.."

Why I didn't do that? Because I want to be as truthful in my views as I can be. If I said that,that would've been a small lie of the fact that I doubt it.

I don't want to get into this clan by lying my way in.

You tell me what you want: " A Image 'keeping' member,or a truthful image keeping member.

The hack could've occured I am but I am denying my usage of it within my consciousness. Based on my memory.

If I am shown the video or maybe if a Admin tells me of what he recalls of the evidence, maybe there might be elements which I could justify? and if there isn't I will happily accept that I was hacking and my fault in recollection and even withdraw this application prematurely on my own if the thing isn't allowed here.

The fundamental reason for my response is the very post these started and continue from:

Okay. There's one more thing I'd like to ask you about. Have you been using hacks back in May 2017?
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=1520.0

That's the moment when you still can [u]tell the truth[/u]. After you deny it again, there will be no way back.

Based on this very post I have been telling you guys whatever I know of it and my full views of it as the post asks of it.

I didn't expect a Yes or Wrong response as the answer.

3. You use a lot of mods and it's often that you're banned from Anticheat, how can we trust you if you genuinely get banned for Mods someday.

Beep Beep

I find this of no use as I have ensured that I do not get into further bans on my own accord and report and get punished if I do commit those either in haste or just accidentally.

I report hackers daily and have even helped a few mods by being the test subject and going to the hackers so they display their hacks.

Past in this case is irrelevant towards my current attitude towards hacking and rules.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 04:41:58 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2018, 08:00:14 pm »
The only and only Mod that I ever used which had Antifall in it was Cheat.cs which was named as 'Don't fall from bike'. Problem is it doesn't work properly in SAMP and I had tested that months later.

So you got that cheat and downloaded it in attempt to cheat or what? You say you just found out from Mia what Antifall but you downloaded a cheat knowing it has Antifall in it, before? I'm seriously confused

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2018, 04:22:31 am »
Answer in breif for the lazy ones:
1. What cheats/mods/hacks you ever used? (Sp and mp both)

2. What cheats/mods/hacks you still use?(sp and mp both)

3. How could you forget if you ever hacked intentionally in your 1 year gameplay. We have players playing since 8+ years and they remember every such thing. Maybe it's not a big deal to you, but it is to us.

4. You said you used cheat.cs, how do u explain that? And if you knew thay cheat.cs has inbuilt antifall added to it AND you tested it yourself, then how come can you say that maybe you were "hacking unknowingly"?

5. Ofcourse, you have no reason to lie, but we just can't buy the story that you didn't know about any antifall. You later mentioned cheat.cs and that it has antifall working in sp-only. What's with the confession in installments? Just answer my 1st and 2nd question in detail this time and clear this.

By Vishwas

Offline Uthar_Smith

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2018, 09:17:46 pm »
Lohit hasn't been active since the 29th. I've sent him a PM on Plan B forums to tell him he should check here

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2018, 04:50:24 am »
Lohit hasn't been active since the 29th. I've sent him a PM on Plan B forums to tell him he should check here
He is having some exams and all so in break time he just plays amd chat on discord xD
He said he will reply when he gets time, so we can hope a long essay B)

By Vishwas

Offline Lohit_The_Noob

• Duck
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2018, 07:58:47 am »
Fucc this log out timer, this is the 11th repost I am writing from scratch again T-T

Ye,I have been having some practical exams rn and my theory exams next month. I don't want to deal with too much stress so I decided to write this when I am free and worry free, and I informed about in Discord.

and I apologize again for my crappy essays, I know they suck.

So let's begin:

1. What cheats/mods/hacks you ever used? (Sp and mp both)

2. What cheats/mods/hacks you still use?(sp and mp both)

ActiveMods:

Silent's Patch is harmless, it fixes the game bugs.

Passenger.cs was recently installed for my Singleplayer because neither Cheat.Cs nor DYOM provided with ride as passenger, so I had to install this. It's the same as SAMP,Press G to sit as passenger.

Camhack,use it only under admin supervision in PTP. Admins already know which Camhack I use(Admins from RD too).

SkyGFX: Visual adjustment to give it the PS2 SA feeling with PC enhancement.

EnhancedEdition: Visual Mods like HUD,Higher Quality PS2 Models for SkyGFX,LOD,fixed bugs,etc

LVGarageFix: Reopens the secret LV Garage that was cut in the most retarded GTASA release ever, aka the Steam Version,which is however still accessible in the older(and better) versions with albeit a bit of a texture bug which made you go through bluehell, but this patchmod also fixes that.

SAMPGraphicsRestore: Usually mods like SkyGFX don't work well with SAMP and causes a rendering bug which makes the entire objects invisible,this fixes it.

SAMP: SA-MP (San Andreas Multiplayer) is a multiplayer mod for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas allowing users to play against each other over the internet or LAN. (hehe)

DYOM: DoYourOwnMission,originally downloaded to completely avoid cheat.cs for filming but after realizing it's limitations, I use them both for maximum advantage.[SinglePlayer ofc,can't be done in SAMP]

Cleo4.3/Modloader
: Google it plz. This is more basic than SAMP.

+ParachuteLandingFix: Fixes the Landing Anim which was actually a anim placement mistake by R*.

InactiveMods:

Cheat.Cs,Fastloader.asi,GreenScreenBld are highlighted because use them sometimes but only for Singleplayer purposes.

Cheat.Cs: Use it only for Singleplayer, to play the game at a better potential and do fun stuff in singleplayer.

FastLoader.Asi: Reduces the loading time from opening the exe to playing the game to roughly around 14 seconds or less [Don't remember rn,but it's fast]

GreenScreenBld: Adds a greenscreen in LS filmmaking studio. Don't use it since it's a hassle to install it all over again while switching between SAMP and Singleplayer.

I find the movie server,better anyways. But I have still kept this in reserve when in need.

FlashMod+SAPDR: Wanted to do a completely a new gameplay with being a Cop with Flash's powers.

Fun for a few time,but it's bugs made the gameplay boring eventually and caused lags. Uninstalled and Deleted it.

FPS_V2: For higher FrameLimit when you turn FrameLimiter On. I am just ok without it now.

These Mods were installed much later after my Unban so they have 0 chance of being involved in my much older ban:

EnhancedEdition_ModPack,Passenger.cs,SkyGFX,SAMPGraphicRestore.

3. How could you forget if you ever hacked intentionally in your 1 year gameplay. We have players playing since 8+ years and they remember every such thing. Maybe it's not a big deal to you, but it is to us.

That's the catch, I usually remember almost every thing,especially these things.

But I don't remember me hacking,hence I raised the doubt and denied me using it in the first place.I only mentioned the forgetting because I do forget some things and have other stuff on my mind too and in respect to every possibility that could've occurred to lead to this mess. There is always that small possibility.

4. You said you used cheat.cs, how do u explain that? And if you knew thay cheat.cs has inbuilt antifall added to it AND you tested it yourself, then how come can you say that maybe you were "hacking unknowingly"?

5. Ofcourse, you have no reason to lie, but we just can't buy the story that you didn't know about any antifall. You later mentioned cheat.cs and that it has antifall working in sp-only. What's with the confession in installments? Just answer my 1st and 2nd question in detail this time and clear this.

1.) Because I was using Cheat.cs for completely different purpose and IN singleplayer.

2.) I knew the functionality that was in there but the name was different, it wasn't named 'Antifall'. I had no exact knowledge ON Antifall until Mia informed me about it much recently, and obviously months after my unban.

3.)The Testing of Cheat.Cs in SAMP was done like a few months ago [don't remember exact date]. The whole menu was bugged, Only TextBox and browsing sounds were there,No Text and No Effect.

I mentioned the unknowingly hacking possibility because there might be a cheat saving function in Cheat.Cs  version I used at that time and I may not be aware of it. Maybe it was accidentally carried over from SinglePlayer to SAMP?

I don't really know much about bugging stuff unless I read into them,but my gameplay back then in singleplayer usually involved bugging the game in a more primitive fashion with little knowledge with Cheat.Cs.

The Testing of Cheat.cs,Gaining of Knowledge on Antifall all occurred AFTER my unban. I had zero knowledge on both of the former during my ban period.

4.) I think I did mention about Cheat.Cs before,or maybe it's just my bad writing under stress. However, I think I clarified your doubts above.

5.)At that time Saurabh,SAMP was my one of my first multiplayer experiences. I didn't knew about most things back then and considered anyone with a tag to be a veteran pro wizard in SAMP or some bs.

[Later I realized how Ironic that was to the reality,with people playing SAMP for over a year not knowing Vortex could glide and accusing SoLoD of gravity hacking in the Vortex video he linked xD]

When I was banned, I had these things in mind: Aimbot= Hacks, C-Bugging = Bugs. Anticheat and System detects and punishes both.

I had very little information on bugs back then, I accidentally used 2 shots and Minor C Bugs back then.
At that time I assumed Antifall to be a sub category of AntiCheat that detects and punishes falling damage bugs/hacks. I don't remember hacking back then, so I assumed it's a bug I accidentally executed. 

Hence my question on the my ban topic "Can you tell me what it is so I can prevent doing it in the future?"

because I thought it was a damn Bug instead of a Hack.

I hope this clears something out. If I have still failed to communicate properly, I won't mind to explain it to you in Voice in Hindi.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 08:04:08 am by Lohit_The_Noob »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 11:44:20 pm »
I mentioned the unknowingly hacking possibility because there might be a cheat saving function in Cheat.Cs  version I used at that time and I may not be aware of it. Maybe it was accidentally carried over from SinglePlayer to SAMP?

This seems like the most logical explanation..
Well, you have convinced me that regardless of whether you hacked or not, it wasn't intentional and so I don't want to judge you for that. This could happen to anyone new to SA-MP, coming from a modded GTA SA singleplayer. You have my definitive Yes