Author Topic: [Accepted]farhan771 / MnMs  (Read 24228 times)

Offline MnMs

• Rubber Duck
Re: Application for [RD]
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 04:16:40 am »
Sorry uys I've been having problems with the game and my net at home
Its all fine now I'll be ig much more now  ;D

Offline MnMs

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2018, 07:18:01 am »
Any updates brothers?  :(  :-[

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 09:25:53 am »
yes, we can give him a chance

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2018, 11:01:22 am »
Farhan, try not to post multiple posts for every person's post you want to quote.

Just start replying using "reply" button then scroll down the inout box to see "insert quote" section where you will find all the previous posts of the topic with an "insert quote" option .

About your application, it will be decided upon within a week. Just try to be active ingame. Goodluck
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 10:31:05 pm by Saurabh »

By Vishwas

Offline Pistolstar

• YEE!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2018, 02:04:23 pm »
Farhan I already gave you a "yes" but I have a doubt do I'll change my vote to "hold". will you be inactive ingame if you get accepted? We already have too many babyducks who joined RD and now they don't even visit the forum.
I Know that everyone has important stuff to do, but nobody is busy enough that they can't spare at least 1 hour a week. So you will not get my vote unless you promise not be be one of those people and promise to try joining at least once a week.

Offline MnMs

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2018, 05:20:34 pm »
Farhan, try not ti post multiple posts for every person's post you want to quote.

Just dtart replying using "reply" button then scroll down the inout box to see "insert quote" section where you will find all the previous posts of the topic with an "insert quote" option .

About your application, it wilk be decided upon within a week. Just try to be active ingame. Goodluck

Owh i was not aware of that im sorry

Ok ill wait however long is needed   :)

Farhan I already gave you a "yes" but I have a doubt do I'll change my vote to "hold". will you be inactive ingame if you get accepted? We already have too many babyducks who joined RD and now they don't even visit the forum.
I Know that everyone has important stuff to do, but nobody is busy enough that they can't spare at least 1 hour a week. So you will not get my vote unless you promise not be be one of those people and promise to try joining at least once a week.

I dont go inactive
I never have
The only times i go inactive is when theres probs at home or with the internet or pc
I try playing as much as i can , cuz its truly fun playing here in ptp
Even more fun with the rd's

So i promise u pistol , i will not go inactive ill join as mamy times as i can , an hour is too little

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2018, 06:18:21 pm »
He plays around 9-11 am and somewhere around 6-9pm..
He's active again after that short break he took..
(GMT +5:30)

Offline MnMs

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2018, 06:43:57 pm »
He plays around 9-11 am and somewhere around 6-9pm..
He's active again after that short break he took..
(GMT +5:30)
Spot on vishwas thanks for adding on :D

Offline Pistolstar

• YEE!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2018, 08:01:39 pm »
Farhan, try not ti post multiple posts for every person's post you want to quote.

Just dtart replying using "reply" button then scroll down the inout box to see "insert quote" section where you will find all the previous posts of the topic with an "insert quote" option .

About your application, it wilk be decided upon within a week. Just try to be active ingame. Goodluck

I dont go inactive
I never have
The only times i go inactive is when theres probs at home or with the internet or pc

So i promise u pistol , i will not go inactive ill join as mamy times as i can , an hour is too little
I had only one doubt which you cleared. Your cool guy n you have my yes GL with your application

Offline MnMs

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2018, 08:10:36 pm »

I dont go inactive
I never have

I had only one doubt which you cleared. Your cool guy n you have my yes GL with your application

Gld its clear now :)
Thanks  :D

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2018, 10:32:41 pm »
Changing vote to yes. I'd suggest you a nick change just to start a fresh . Gl

By Vishwas

Offline Skittles

• Duck
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2018, 01:24:08 am »

Agreed, you seem to fit in here, Farhan. Because it’s more than a month since you left this WaR clan, if you’re about change your nickname, I’ll withdraw my ‘no’ vote and remain neutral.

Offline Matt

• Pan Staszek
  • Rubber Duck
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2018, 04:55:29 am »
I like how u hunted me down ingame to get my attention, which I respect because I tend to ignore people who dont play or talk with me. You seemed very cool and I was reading this topic always, just wanted to see you were ingame before I could cast a vote. You seem loyal to your app and like you, I was also in a small clan before I joined RD so I don't blame you for joining and leaving. I'll give you a Yes.

Offline MnMs

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2018, 04:33:05 pm »

Agreed, you seem to fit in here, Farhan. Because it’s more than a month since you left this WaR clan, if you’re about change your nickname, I’ll withdraw my ‘no’ vote and remain neutral.

A name change is what i was wanting tbh :v so yes ill change my nickname
No more farhan771  :D

I like how u hunted me down ingame to get my attention, which I respect because I tend to ignore people who dont play or talk with me. You seemed very cool and I was reading this topic always, just wanted to see you were ingame before I could cast a vote. You seem loyal to your app and like you, I was also in a small clan before I joined RD so I don't blame you for joining and leaving. I'll give you a Yes.

Thanks mattski 😁 i appreciate it

Offline Uthar_Smith

• Rubber Duck
Re: farhan771 / MnMs
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2018, 11:51:00 pm »
Accepted!  O0

Welcome farhan!! Contact Icey if you want your very own RD signature