Author Topic: Akshay  (Read 10804 times)

Offline Akshay

Akshay
« on: June 30, 2015, 08:56:48 am »
Ingame name: Akshay
Old nicknames used:NOne
Contact (Facebook, Hotmail, etc):
Code: [Select]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/akshay.kushwaha.9889?fref=ts Post a Screenshots of your ingame stats-

How long have you played SAMP: about 6 months
How long have you played PTP: about 6 months
Have you ever been part of another clan, if you left, why?: I was in A_team ,but I left it the very next day I joined it because of my declining reputation n useless fights with other clan members. I am a peace n fun loving guy so want no useless fights!!.
Why you would like to join [RD]:RD is awesome clan with friendly guys who r fun loving n like to do crazy stuff. I have some very good friends in this clan n I
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 01:34:18 pm by Great_Khali »

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
Re: BECOME A DUCK
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 09:49:52 am »
#YES
Duck material,You hang with ducks,you are known by most of the guys but before getting selected you need to clear out your issues with some guys. Make me proud

Offline Akshay

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 09:57:51 am »
aaahhhn its just athena killing me no one else !! ....i asked her for peace but she said no. i tried to kill her but she is too skilled ..so cant help ..although she said that fighting with her help me improve my skills n she enjoys killing me xD!!! lol
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:06:49 am by Akshay »

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 10:16:25 am »
I like your stats xD. Not a stats whore, active in game, active in chat , and friendly. Fix your bad connection.. or it might get you in trouble. (mtnl sucks :3). Won't vote coz everyone knows i wouldn't say no to my irl. So i will pass my vote.

By Vishwas

Offline ~ JawaD! ~

• Rubber Duck
  • I like designing, video games & science
Re: Akshay
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 11:09:28 am »
Glad to hear that you're interested in us. Your stats seem to prove that you're not some stats whore, but however, I believe the contrary. I've seen you spawn kill civilians once and besides, you spend most of your time as terrorist [No?] while we admire those that hang around as civilians. You're not too social either, you got to be more active on chat, but that doesn't really count as a reason to reject you.

As of now, it's a no from me, and it'll stay, unless you prove that you abide by the rules pretty well since I highly doubt you.

Offline Akshay

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 12:21:43 pm »
 Jawad Bhai!! i am agree with u ....i used to spawn kill when other guys do spawn killing which irritated me a lot >:D..... u just get spawned n someone comes over n kills u >:( ....either if u managed to get to armour or any place then again someone comes over n kills u for no reason. i am really exhausted !!!! thts why i prefer terro class or cop 8).u had seen that i was killing only those who r spawnkilling .So i assure u i will try to prefer civil class more , n yess be more active on main chat  ;D 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 12:24:47 pm by Akshay »

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 12:26:50 pm »
Im not so sure at the moment cause you are a bit new. I will vote later. For now, Hold.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:17:00 pm by Epps »

Epps

Offline LeatherFace

• Duck
  • 420 - 24/7
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 07:00:50 pm »
Hold

Offline style!

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 08:53:37 pm »
yes

style_n_elegance

Offline ~ JawaD! ~

• Rubber Duck
  • I like designing, video games & science
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 11:24:58 am »
I like your stats xD. Not a stats whore, active in game, active in chat , and friendly. Fix your bad connection.. or it might get you in trouble. (mtnl sucks :3). Won't vote coz everyone knows i wouldn't say no to my irl. So i will pass my vote.

How many IRL friends of yours play PTP? :o
I know that Satvik is one but didn't think Akshay too was one  ::)

Jawad Bhai!! i am agree with u ....i used to spawn kill when other guys do spawn killing which irritated me a lot >:D..... u just get spawned n someone comes over n kills u >:( ....either if u managed to get to armour or any place then again someone comes over n kills u for no reason. i am really exhausted !!!! thts why i prefer terro class or cop 8).u had seen that i was killing only those who r spawnkilling .So i assure u i will try to prefer civil class more , n yess be more active on main chat  ;D 

Even if you were only shooting those that shot you, the fact remains, IT'S AGAINST RULES. If someone spawn kills you, all you gotta do is report, not retaliate. Just saying since you don't seem to've agreed to stop this too.

Offline Saurabh

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 11:50:39 am »
Only these two :P and one cousin $abhi$.

By Vishwas

Offline Vishwas

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 01:37:48 pm »
Only these two :P and one cousin $abhi$.
Omg,didn't know that guy your brother too lol.

Offline Prashank

• Rubber Duck
  • Personal Text
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 05:47:57 pm »
Its a NO for now, stick around for some time and change some of your rule breaking habits  and get to know people then reapply.

Offline Akshay

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 09:08:50 pm »
Prashank  bhai !!! I am well known by many active members  on ptp  8)!!!! Rule breaking habits??? I do not spawnkill now :3 ...... I used to do it  when i was new to ptp n was not aware of all rules !!! .......n the reason i told already . jawad saw me spawn killing me about 3-4 months ago (as far as i could recollect ....as its a long time i had seen him on ptp ) . i am active on ptp ......n trying to be more talktive in main chat too !!!! xD
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:22:56 pm by Akshay »

Offline Great_Khali

• The Civilian Mascot
  • Owner
  • The civilian Mascot
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 01:41:10 am »
Prashank  bhai !!! I am well known by many active members  on ptp  8)!!!! Rule breaking habits??? I do not spawnkill now :3 ...... I used to do it  when i was new to ptp n was not aware of all rules !!! .......n the reason i told already . jawad saw me spawn killing me about 3-4 months ago (as far as i could recollect ....as its a long time i had seen him on ptp ) . i am active on ptp ......n trying to be more talktive in main chat too !!!! xD
I noticed akshay is changing , everyone was a spawnkiller once :D including myself ..
but i feel he has to work harder on making a good reputation with many guys & dont say bad words to regulars to make them angry to hunt u :p
be a peaceful guy with no strings attached

HOLD for now , will keep check on him till then.