Author Topic: MacriGato [Denied]  (Read 8066 times)

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
Re: MacriGato
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2021, 12:30:19 pm »
I done my best to make GgT leave the server by raping them with my aimbot. Not my problem the admins are biased towards GgT and banned me. Maybe because I'm just a Venezuelan, they hate me or because I'm related to Escobar they want revenge for the Americans but I hope you accept me guys, I need duck protection.  ;D

Offline Skittles

• Duck
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2021, 02:10:02 pm »
You forgot to mention being banned by the AC for vehicle hack, speed hack and teleport back in 2019, as well as another 7 evasion bans.

It is an obvious no.

Offline Pro Uzumaki

• Duck of the Medics
  • Rubber Duck
  • The WEEB DUCK
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2021, 03:02:37 pm »
You forgot to mention being banned by the AC for vehicle hack, speed hack and teleport back in 2019, as well as another 7 evasion bans.

It is an obvious no.
Write this down. Call the Leaders. Remove this all.
They didn't make my signature... So, I made my own.

Offline MacriGato

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2021, 06:06:10 pm »

It is an obvious no.
That was not me, it was a cousin, then I had to pay that in my old account, then with my macri account use the aimbot and pay my penalty for using it, skitles, and evaded in all these 8 months? see tell me

well, yes, I forgot to put it, but tell me, when I was punished as it is due, did I insult you (like other players), you administrators like you, Haunter or Sumit? NO.

and you talk about the evasions, in 2019 I didn't think the same and I evaded, so they gave me 6 months punishment, and I kept evading? NO, I fulfilled the punishment

and in 2020 I only evaded 1 time because I wanted to talk with [LK]Valeria, and tell me, did I continue evading? NO

so I won't use any more tricks, if you don't believe me ask kloe that I promised not to use any more aimbot, I know you won't believe me, but if you want to wait a few months and you will see.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 06:24:00 pm by MacriGato »

Offline MacriGato

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2021, 04:09:12 pm »
Let's do something, so you can see that I will be clean, I will not apply at this time, I will wait a few months and I will apply again here, for now, I decline my application for RD  8) >:D

Offline IceBreaker

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2021, 07:59:46 pm »
Let's do something, so you can see that I will be clean, I will not apply at this time, I will wait a few months and I will apply again here, for now, I decline my application for RD  8) >:D
Apply one year from now, if you are clean, cool

Offline Yan

• Rubber Duck
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2021, 02:31:22 pm »

It is an obvious no.

it a NO from me you have been just got unban and your past is not clean

Offline Epps

• Epps™
  • Leader
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 11:42:35 pm »
Denied.

Epps